• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Yeah! I've watched a couple episodes. I'm just curious to see what they'll do for the remaining 20.

Now for something completely random, have you seen Vividred Operation? I don't recommend it unless you're in to a lot of fanservice, but I have to admit the transformations are kinda cool.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
No I havent watched it actually....but mabye if I feel like it I may check it out

Have you seen Gallei Donna(I think that how its spelt. really good anime too. Had to force my glued eyes to stop watching the first episode lol.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Nope, I've never heard of that anime.

Have you heard of/watched Xam'd: Lost Memories? I've just heard of it myself and finished watching it a couple of days ago!

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 8, 2023
Nope. I regret to say I have never heard of it.

Have you, by any chance, watched/are watching Steins;Gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back