• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
Help with the 3rd (Castelia City) Gym?

My team right now is:
Magnemite lvl 27
Growlithe lvl 27
Servine lvl 26
Luxio lvl 28
Lucario lvl 27
Charmeleon lvl 23

But I can never beat it (have tried a lot)

Tips?

Don't hesitate to use electric type against bug / flying dual types. His pokemon did have flying attacks too, so it really was a devastation for my pignite. It would be cool if you had a flying type, but his crustle can counter that though. Actually you should be able to beat him more easily since you have two fire types (even though it's not advised to keep same types in one team)
I think you should train/grind a bit. The difficulty curve is raised quite a bit. Re-travel the routes you've gone through, and fill your pokedex, catch the pokemon you wanna catch, and let your team battle with the pokemon that you don't wanna catch. That should train your pokemon. I wanted a level 16 gastly in castelia sewers, and my pokemon were level 30 until I succeeded in that. You can beat him easily that way...
Battle with game freak company everyday, take royal unova in evenings everyday.. That should give a good money boost too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
This hack has serious flag problems, rayquaza, latias and latios are not appearing in their respective places even though I triggered all the requirements, I triggered every single legendary trigger-veterans in the game, including the one in clay tunnel who gives the keys. Except rayquaza, latias and latios, I caught every single legendary (except arceus, I will do that one last), but now those 3 are not appearing in their respective places at dragonspiral tower. I had been able to capture tornadus, thundurus, meloetta and darkrai without triggering their requirements anyways, and when I talked with the veterans in humilau city and giant chasm, those pokemons I previously captured got second spawns in their respective places, creating dublicates of legendaries. And the veteran who was supposed to appear after I fought the first kyurem, was already there in his spot before I had fought kyurem at all, so I was able to see and capture the other legendaries before fighting kyurem as well...... Somehow, I've seen a lot of legendary duplicates, but those rayquaza, latias, and latios are not appearing whatever I tried... This is so frustrating and game breaking for me. Are there any way to make those veterans in humilau and giant chasm reappear? To try a second chance to spawn all the legendaries, so maybe latias, latios and rayquaza could spawn this time as well? Or, do those legendaries have a different trigger, contrary to what the document states? I did everything the document said...... Someone please help me, I invested more than 200 hours into this one game.

Yeah, I solved my problem using the action replay code provided on 7th page... Still, I wish that I didn't have to resort to action replay codes, and wish it was bugfree.. All legendaries on world got respawned once again, lols.

I wonder where to find Genesect's drives?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 6, 2014
Alright, so I'm trying to do a Blaze Black 2 Egglocke (Original, no?), and I'm having trouble getting the eggs into the game. I'm trying to use Pokegen, but whenever I save the eggs, the the save file, I dunno, corrupts? I start the ROM and there's no continue option. Then, I restore the backup Pokegen makes and it reappears, but, since it's a backup, there are no eggs (Obvious, no?). This is my first time trying this, so I'm probably just doing something obviously wrong.

More info: I have the eggs saved as .pkm files, so I drag 'n' drop them into Box 1. The save file extension is .dsv. I am using the DeSmuME emulator to run Blaze Black 2. I have only found solutions for no$GBA (but I like DeSmuME better for some reason, so I won't switch unless I really have to...). As far as I know, the pokemon in the eggs are perfectly legal, but that shouldn't really matter.

So... Help? Thanks, Thernos.

EDIT: Never mind, turns out my question was more general than I had thought and had a solution EVERYWHERE. Thanks, Bing, for dropping the ball (and hijacking my browser again...). My bad.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
This looks fantastic, may give it a crack when I have completed Blaze Black

gnmmarechal

Hurricane the Blaziken
Years
Alright, so I'm trying to do a Blaze Black 2 Egglocke (Original, no?), and I'm having trouble getting the eggs into the game. I'm trying to use Pokegen, but whenever I save the eggs, the the save file, I dunno, corrupts? I start the ROM and there's no continue option. Then, I restore the backup Pokegen makes and it reappears, but, since it's a backup, there are no eggs (Obvious, no?). This is my first time trying this, so I'm probably just doing something obviously wrong.

More info: I have the eggs saved as .pkm files, so I drag 'n' drop them into Box 1. The save file extension is .dsv. I am using the DeSmuME emulator to run Blaze Black 2. I have only found solutions for no$GBA (but I like DeSmuME better for some reason, so I won't switch unless I really have to...). As far as I know, the pokemon in the eggs are perfectly legal, but that shouldn't really matter.

So... Help? Thanks, Thernos.

EDIT: Never mind, turns out my question was more general than I had thought and had a solution EVERYWHERE. Thanks, Bing, for dropping the ball (and hijacking my browser again...). My bad.

Why do you prefer DeSmuME?

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
So i have a question, is this compatable with Universal Randomizer?

Before i formatted my laptop, it worked completely.

I know the Wild Pokemon are modified already, but i like having custom starters (Vulpix, Raltz etc) and other things like Random Trainer Names, Random TM's, etc.

Everytime i try to use the Randomizer with Blaze Black 2, it successfully randomizes but the game doesn't launch. Its just a white screen with no sound.

When i try it with Volt White 2, it works perfectly until u choose ur first Pokemon, then after u choose and it zooms in for effect, its as though i never talked to Bianca. And i can keep talking to her again and again, over and over. Without getting my Pokemon.

I know the Universal Randomizer says that its not fully supported for Hacked Roms but that they may work. But before i formatted my laptop, they worked perfectly. I had randomized Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 and they worked fine. Now? Nothing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016
Hello,
I have a problem.
Anytime, when I look at one of my Pokemon or my Team in general, the screen goes black and freezes.
I dont know how to solve that problem so I wanted to aks if anyone knows a solution.
Im playing Pokemon Volt White 2 on my NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2
Can anyone help me please ?

Years
Great hack but I still can't get cheats to work.... They're all loaded up but when I activate any I either get white screen on start up or my save wount load. Any advice?

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
iam at heatran moutain
my team
samurott:lv51
staraptor:lv49
piloswine:lv51
tornadus:lv52
garchomp:lv54
exploud:lv44

i want to know how to evolve piliswine to mamoswine it still didnt learn ancient power anyone help me pls

phazonruler

veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 12, 2019
Hey this looks cool. I've always heard of this hack but this is the first time actually checking it out

Years
How do I download. I can't find blaze black one or two:(

Actually links are dead so its a no go for you

Spoiler:

Edit: After alot of searching i found one Blaze black pm i will tell you what to type on google :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
This got rekt hard, after a few years of disappearing(no one knows me anyway~), found interest in the games again. Sadlyf.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Um, hello, when will the current bugs be fixed? When you get the necessary means to do so? It's been about three years since you last updated your hack. Are you waiting for some brand new tool to be released? Thanks in advance, Drayano. I hope your hacks make it into the history books someday. :)

Help. When I try to randomize movesets on Pokemon Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 with the Universal Pokemon Randomizer to make the game more interesting, I am able to save the file, but when I open it in DeSmuME 0.9.10, it shows a white screen, and the ROM never loads! What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
cant use kings rock on a slowpoke, it says unable. and when i try to trade my skorupi/torkoal for a togepi/gengar, the trader said " i want a torkoal / skorupi".. hmm what shoul i do? im trying to catch all pokemons that are available before the elite 4 and this problem occurs.. need some help~
and where can i buy vitamins like protein etc.?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 15, 2015
I'm using nds4ios,is there any tutorial to show me how to play this rom on it?

Back