• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much do you want this remake to happen?

How much do you/did you want this remake to happen?

• I hate the idea of remaking G/S/C. It was totally unnecessary in my opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
I REALLY want this to happen. I feel that strong about this, ever since I heard about it I have been physicked. Now, my favorite pokemon games of the series are being remade it is defiantly something to look forward to and love.

Years
I've wanted it for a long time. And now that it IS happening, it'll be great to play it again, and right before I graduate too- a huge dose of nostalgia before taking the next step in to life. :P

...wow. I think that's one of the deepest things I've ever said O_o

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm really excited for this remake to be happening, because I love the Johto region, so I've always wanted a remake with more updated graphics. It'll be nice to play through the region again. So I'm totally happy with them remaking the original G/S. I hope I'll love it as much as the old ones.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
The Johto is the only region where I haven't gotten to travel through like I did with the Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, so I've been wanting this to happen for quite some time now.

Finnel

Years
I voted for "It doesn't matter to me", but I just discovered my Crystal's internal battery has finally died, so I can't wait to buy the remakes now, heh.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I had Silver, but never got to play it long because the internal batter was already fried. So, I'm definitely wanting this to happen so I can play Soul Silver.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
That makes exactly 50 votes here.

I was also doing this topic elsewhere, and the fifth option won everywhere. That's very nice to know.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I've been waiting for these remakes since FireRed & LeafGreen were made. Despite starting out my fandom with the Blue Version, Pokemon Silver has always been my fav.
2 Regions (I don't count the Sevii Isles, they weren't as large)
16 Gym Leaders
& an epic battle with the original PKMN Trainer, Red
Those are just a few things that make me love the 2nd Generation of Pokemon the most.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
The originals brought in so many new things and the extention to Kanto, so to see it brought up again, but better is something that I wouldn't have mind happening.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I would always yell at my friends because thats all they will complain about is "I want a GS remake" and its so annoying. Now that its been announced people are still complaining about how they want it, I know for a fact that I'm a hxc Pkmn fan and I even wanted this, but it gets annoying when people keep speculating stuff that they know wont happen and complaining about it

:t354:TG

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Well, not much news are out, and with Pokémon you never know what to expect next. Though, with so many people wanting this to happen, and a lot of rumors that could be floating around, it is hard to know what is what sometimes. Though, it sitll doesn't decrease the amount of those who want this game to happen.

Back