ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #4151    
Old June 24th, 2014 (7:45 PM).
Renegade's Avatar
Renegade Renegade is offline
Time for real life...
     
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Location: United States
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 998
    Hiya~
    Just wanted to post my team photo after defeating Zah at the Dragon Castle:
    Spoiler:


    If it's too hard to see:
    Shiny Scolipede
    Lapras
    Stormidran
    Skarmiger
    Occultales
    Nevidrel
    __________________
      #4152    
    Old June 25th, 2014 (5:43 AM).
    DemICE's Avatar
    DemICE DemICE is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2013
      Location: Greece
      Age: 30
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 102
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
      Hiya~
      Just wanted to post my team photo after defeating Zah at the Dragon Castle:
      Spoiler:


      If it's too hard to see:
      Shiny Scolipede
      Lapras
      Stormidran
      Skarmiger
      Occultales
      Nevidrel
      you preffer to play it at gameboy even though u can play it better at pc emulator?
      nice team
        #4153    
      Old June 25th, 2014 (8:32 AM).
      Renegade's Avatar
      Renegade Renegade is offline
      Time for real life...
         
        Join Date: Nov 2011
        Location: United States
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 998
        Quote:
        you preffer to play it at gameboy even though u can play it better at pc emulator?
        Yeah, I put the ROM hacks that I want to play on a DSTWO card so I can play them on my 3DS. It helps me resist the temptation of using 'super-speed' while playing. I don't get the same satisfaction out of a hack if I use super-speed a lot than if I was to treat it like an official Pokemon game.
        Quote:
        nice team
        :3
        __________________
          #4154    
        Old June 28th, 2014 (2:16 PM).
        question_mark question_mark is offline
           
          Join Date: May 2014
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 3
          uhm, guys what ruby rom did you use for this hack?
            #4155    
          Old June 28th, 2014 (4:32 PM).
          Nakasu Nakasu is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2012
          Posts: 533
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by question_mark View Post
          uhm, guys what ruby rom did you use for this hack?
          A regular USA Pokemon Ruby Rom.
            #4156    
          Old June 29th, 2014 (1:18 PM).
          question_mark question_mark is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2014
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 3
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nakasu View Post
            A regular USA Pokemon Ruby Rom.
            yeah i used a regular pokemon ruby (u) but when i patched the version 16.5 (downloaded from 1st page) it says file checksum invalid. i used tsukoyomi patcher
              #4157    
            Old June 29th, 2014 (4:53 PM).
            destinedjagold's Avatar
            destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
            Oh Hai Thar~
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 8,591
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by question_mark View Post
            yeah i used a regular pokemon ruby (u) but when i patched the version 16.5 (downloaded from 1st page) it says file checksum invalid. i used tsukoyomi patcher
            I am using a Ruby ROM that doesn't have a MUGS intro on it. =/
            __________________

              #4158    
            Old July 7th, 2014 (11:08 PM).
            AluminiumOxide's Avatar
            AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
            Aka Ansirent
               
              Join Date: Sep 2013
              Location: India
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 870
              Hack of the year !! And its a ruby hack ! Ha ha i know its late to say this but your hack is really good. I really like its starting.
              __________________

              My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
              "I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

                #4159    
              Old July 10th, 2014 (4:14 AM).
              question_mark question_mark is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2014
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                I am using a Ruby ROM that doesn't have a MUGS intro on it. =/
                yes that's what i used but the result was the same.. can i ask you to pm me a donwload link of the rom you are using? thanks :D, awesome hack btw
                  #4160    
                Old July 17th, 2014 (12:16 PM).
                TreeFiddy350 TreeFiddy350 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                  Posts: 21
                  Love this hack.

                  Where is dunsparce on sparkle path? Do I have to fish or is he in the grass?
                    #4161    
                  Old July 17th, 2014 (12:19 PM).
                  Renegade's Avatar
                  Renegade Renegade is offline
                  Time for real life...
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                    Location: United States
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Careful
                    Posts: 998
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by question_mark View Post
                    yes that's what i used but the result was the same.. can i ask you to pm me a donwload link of the rom you are using? thanks :D, awesome hack btw
                    It's illegal to distribute ROMs & against the PokeCommunity rules.
                      #4162    
                    Old July 18th, 2014 (9:54 AM).
                    TreeFiddy350 TreeFiddy350 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                      Posts: 21
                      So I got the glitch in Normal mode where I can't talk to Felinar and the knight is just doing nothing. On Page 67 it says I have to message DJG. Dont really want to bug him, is there really nothing I can do?
                        #4163    
                      Old July 27th, 2014 (11:23 AM).
                      Chimchar's Avatar
                      Chimchar Chimchar is offline
                      THE Chimchar Tamer
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2014
                        Location: USA
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Bold
                        Posts: 187
                        DJG. I wanted to punch you in the face every time I talked to your silly little stones! First, go this way. Next one, Oh, wait turn around. Finally, the third one, You will go past the place you were just at and come back here. Oh, yes, and when you obtain fly you won't actually be able to fly right away.

                        Alright, now I have calmed down. It is amazing and although annoying gives you a lot of time of gameplay.
                        __________________


                          #4164    
                        Old July 27th, 2014 (11:55 AM).
                        Nakasu Nakasu is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                        Posts: 533
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by person10101 View Post
                        DJG. I wanted to punch you in the face every time I talked to your silly little stones! First, go this way. Next one, Oh, wait turn around. Finally, the third one, You will go past the place you were just at and come back here. Oh, yes, and when you obtain fly you won't actually be able to fly right away.

                        Alright, now I have calmed down. It is amazing and although annoying gives you a lot of time of gameplay.
                        So your saying you like linear games? Also if you don't like backtracking, you can't survive hacks like Pokemon Normal or Flora Sky. The "I wanted to punch you in the face" part was completely unnecessary. You could have explained your complaint in a more civilized, polite manner.
                          #4165    
                        Old July 27th, 2014 (12:18 PM).
                        Chimchar's Avatar
                        Chimchar Chimchar is offline
                        THE Chimchar Tamer
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2014
                          Location: USA
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Bold
                          Posts: 187
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Nakasu View Post
                          So your saying you like linear games? Also if you don't like backtracking, you can't survive hacks like Pokemon Normal or Flora Sky. The "I wanted to punch you in the face" part was completely unnecessary. You could have explained your complaint in a more civilized, polite manner.

                          Sorry, I didn't mean it literally. Most of that was meant to be a joke. I can change it if you want. The game is amazing! It's just the whole time I'm thinking "I wish I had fly!"
                          __________________


                            #4166    
                          Old July 28th, 2014 (11:22 AM).
                          CrystalRaikou's Avatar
                          CrystalRaikou CrystalRaikou is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2014
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 3
                            Whenever I went to battle "Princess Alice" she wasn't at the castle, and I rwally need the symbol, is there a certain event to trigger the match?

                            Whenever I went to battle "Princess Alice" she wasn't at the castle, and I really need the symbol, is there a certain event to trigger the match?
                              #4167    
                            Old July 28th, 2014 (11:36 AM).
                            CrystalRaikou's Avatar
                            CrystalRaikou CrystalRaikou is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2014
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Careful
                              Posts: 3
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by kinu View Post
                              it also freezes on me when you are talking to the guy on the boat, i was useing the visual boy advance.
                              I was using the Visual Boy as well, but that didn't happen on my game. Maybe re-install it.
                                #4168    
                              Old July 28th, 2014 (6:35 PM). Edited July 30th, 2014 by Super Kyle.
                              Super Kyle's Avatar
                              Super Kyle Super Kyle is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2014
                                Location: Anywhere but Narnia
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 1
                                I went to the Ranger place waaaaay after I caught the Pokemon... did I screw up? Because when I talk to Patty, I have to have 6, but I only have 4. Help.



                                Ok, I got the other two fragments from the stone of guidance, but when I face off against the Ruby Destiny, catching it or killing it, when it goes to the scene with Blitz it just stays there and doesn't move. The music is still playing though and the waves from the water are moving.


                                Ok, I fixed it. Everything is good now.
                                  #4169    
                                Old July 30th, 2014 (1:07 PM).
                                HelixFossil HelixFossil is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2014
                                  Posts: 2
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by TreeFiddy350 View Post
                                  Love this hack.

                                  Where is dunsparce on sparkle path? Do I have to fish or is he in the grass?
                                  I never found a dunsparce there, but i can find it in the mineral cave in mount krystal. The pokedex is not that accurate.
                                    #4170    
                                  Old August 1st, 2014 (12:04 AM).
                                  Logan's Avatar
                                  Logan Logan is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2008
                                  Location: Salisbury, England
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 10,383
                                  Thread closed due to owner's request.

                                  #closed
                                  __________________
                                  Closed Thread

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:43 PM.