• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where to find a water absorb Cacnea?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 14, 2018
I've been trying to hunt for a Cacnea with water absorb for well over a couple weeks now, because it would fit in right at home alongside my lapras with surf, and garchomp with sandstorm. But I can't seem to find or breed any?

I was curious if there are any pointers for acquiring one, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Years
It really depends on which game you're playing. The easiest way I can think of without breeding is using the DexNav in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. If you catch/beat enough regular wild Cacnea while having it registered in your Pokedex, it increases the likelihood of finding a wild one with its hidden ability. Once your search level gets above 50, finding Pokemon with hidden abilities is roughly a 1 in 5 chance, so that's probably your best bet!

Back