Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 4 Days Ago (3:07 PM).
lover of milotics

Nature: Gentle

I hear these games get talked about a lot more lately, so, I'd like us to gather our thoughts here! What are your overall thoughts on the Gen 4 series of games, starring in Sinnoh? Were they an experience that you constantly would like to relive? Were they flawed in some way? How was the challenge for you guys overall?

Personally, I really enjoyed playing Pokemon Platinum especially; it just feels like everything comes together in that one game, with more pokemon, and more things to do overall. I really enjoyed the new battle frontier especially, it was a nice challenge, as I really liked the battle frontier in Emerald.
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Days Ago (9:08 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
I wasn't a fan of Sinnoh games at the beginning, because they were slow and I didn't really like most of the designs introduced in this gen. These are also the only games I haven't played outside doing challenges in them. But this region grew on me lately and I enjoyed last challenge I did on Platinum. And I plan on returning to Sinnoh soon.

I would also like to dive in the post game one day.
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Days Ago (4:54 PM).
of pallet town

Nature: Gentle
I wasn't a huuge fan of them when I first played them (didnt help I lost both Pearl and Platinum down the line). Came back to them later and even though they're slow and such I enjoy them more than I did when I first initially played them.
  #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Days Ago (11:38 PM).

Nature: Quiet
the sinnoh games had a different feel that touched many people positively. probably the music, the story, the characters, etc. personally, i've never been that fond of the sinnoh games. but i can see why so many pokemon fans likes it. i still come back just to listen to that ost of eterna forest
  #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago (10:45 AM).

They are personally my favourite games in the series. Gen 3 and 4 were the games that were popular when I was a kid and while I did own a Gameboy Advanced as a kid, I never owned the Gen 3 games and only really played the Gen 3 games at my friends houses because they owned Emerald and FR. So despite playing Gen 3 first I never really owned or got into the games until Gen 4 came out and I got Pokemon Diamond. I love everything about Gen 4 from the new pokemon introduced (Garchomp, Lucario, Hippowdon, Weavile, Luxray, Roserade, Togekiss, Honchkrow, Darkrai, Shaymin, Heatran, Cresselia, etc), to the music (I personally feel that the Gen 4 games had the best battle music, the tracks all sound very intense and brings a lot of emotion to the battles for me. Top three tracks are probably "Battle! Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie", "Battle! Champion", and "Battle! Team Galactic Commander" and this doesn't even take into account all the amazing remixes in the Gen 2 remakes), and even the design of the elite four and gym leaders (Their teams were all very well thought out and they are some of the most challenging in the series for me personally). I realize that they are not without their flaws like the slow speed etc but I truly feel like Platinum fixed most issues on top of bringing back the Battle Frontier.

Quick Reply