The Underground Underneath the surface lies a deep, dark secret. Hidden from plain sight is a forum dedicated to betrayal, justice, and, of course, murder...games! Welcome to PC's mafia game hub!

Ad Content

#201   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Days Ago (10:29 PM).
w i n t e r

@Doof I haven't revealed because I don't think I have anything useful but maybe I'm wrong - having confirmation on certain players can help narrow down the list, like you said.

I can confirm Syn is town Ike and Peci is Dedede (did not get alignment). I want to keep the other investigations to myself for now, if that's okay.

Some thoughts:

I'm iffy about voting Jolt, they've been quite analytical and towny to me so far, and always eager to get people talking, which doesn't seem scum to me. His posts crumbled a little today but it seemed like a lot of confusion about how certain roles work? Could also be maf getting nervous since there's been a bit of pressure on him today, but he still seems cooperative.

So of the three on Doof's list I'll *symbolic vote* L'Belle, I just don't have great reads on him or Desi right now mainly since L'Belle has been quiet and Desi joined pretty recently.

##vote L'Belle

I don't know what I missed about jd but I believe Doof - however aside from what Doof said today I'm actually not sure when jd was cleared of suspicion. I just remember everyone finding him suspicious one day and then Marth's vote overrode his would-be lynching, and then everyone seemed to forget about that. Did I miss something?
  #202   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Days Ago (10:35 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Y'all I'm super tired and have work early, and since it seems you guys still have some stuff you can chat over, I'm going to keep this phase extended until I get home from work tomorrow, so roughly another 16 hours.

Sorry for the delay, super busy week for me since I'm going on a trip on Thursday, so I'm trying to fit everything in

Under Renovations
  #203   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Days Ago (12:40 AM).
→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Nature: Relaxed
So, just thought I'd throw it out there. CB is not claiming Ike like I originally believed, but he is still unclear of innocence.

So I guess then we have 4 people on the list? am i missing anyone?
  #204   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago (5:32 PM). Edited 2 Days Ago by Superjolt.
The sharpest there is

Nature: Quiet
I’d prefer not to be lynched but it will probably be helpful in the long run

(But also for the record if I was scum/Ice Climbers there would have been extra kills from me freezing people and that clearly hasn’t happened)

Doof is right that CB isn’t confirmed yet either

Lynch L’Belle or Desi next (preferably L’Belle first), and if 2 of Desi/L’belle/CB end up being town then Pecilia or Doof are lying

##unvote Pecilia
##vote l’belle
  #205   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 2 Days Ago (8:49 PM).
Engineering Solutions

Nature: Lax
##vote L'Belle
  #206   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (4:37 AM).

Nature: Jolly
I'm a dirty liar but also now I'm kinda forced to update the game on mobile which means manually counting votes and such so that'll happen later today

Sorry I got busy working like 26 hours in three days and planning/packing for a trip lmao. Things will happen as soon as I'm awake enough

Under Renovations
  #207   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 21 Hours Ago (9:27 AM).
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

Nature: Calm
I'm sorry for being inactive, was a bit busy but nothing much have happened I think. I still don't trust Pecillia's claim but I'm OK with l'belle lynch. I can role reveal if you guys want but my role isn't that special but it'll help me to have alibi next day in case you guys still think of me as scum.

##Vote L'belle

Quick Reply