• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Denrew's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Oh, I?m sorry... its the same with what I have. Anyways, I can still trade the FAL Mew with
your 20th Anniv Mew. I?m currently available but will be leaving in a couple of hours so if
you like, we can trade now.

i have 2 october 2015 normal diancies, one english, one spanish. would you wanna trade for one of those for the shiny one?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I?m so so sorry but those event mons you are offering doesn?t interest me.
I?m sorry :(

i meant 2014, sorry.

mew will be fine. i'm in a trade right now, but i added you. add me and hop online and we'll trade mews

:)

maybe we can figure out Diancie some other time :)

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
i meant 2014, sorry.

mew will be fine. i'm in a trade right now, but i added you. add me and hop online and we'll trade mews

:)

maybe we can figure out Diancie some other time :)

Sure! No worries, I?ll add you and be online in few sec. thanks!

Can I have your shiny event tapu koko for my event munchlax

Hi Dracohunter14

Thanks for visiting my shop and showing interest in my event Pok?mon collection.
Regarding your offer, I?m sorry but I also have the event Munchlax redeemed from
sumo. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back