• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON VALOR Beta 1.3 (June 2, 2017)

Years
I did fix what was wrong with the gym, yes. And actually believe it or not the fly zone in Fromage is correct...I wanted it to be so like, when you get fly, you would be able to fly there and get a special item...if that seems lame then we can try to change that up. And okay I see the quiet cave thing and I'll change that for the next time I upload. Thanks!

Years
Agh okay chrunch, I see what you mean. I tried looking at the original rom and doing it right but I guess I missed that detail. Welp time to go back through them all again haha. Thanks for letting me know though

Turjo12

The King
Years
I also found a glitch in Feta Town.There is a clone of the player and it only gives Hm01-cut.And the Trainers' Pokemon lvl. is too high.You should lower the lvl. in next release of Pokemon Valor.
Thank you.

Years
Shoot, sorry about the guy who gives you cut..I must have messed something up because we have people like that in another version for testing. And okay, which trainers are too tough? Like just the random ones in the routes, or in the gyms, or both? We do want the game to be challenging, but definitely not impossible or aggravating.

Turjo12

The King
Years
In the Feta Hotel,The trainers are very strong.And the gym leadersad trainers are also strong.In route 2,you added much lvl. than route 1.

Years
For the feta hotel, they are meant to be too strong, it should be something you come back to. And okay so about what should be the difference in levels be between the current gym that you're in, and the next route? Because if you're able to beat the first gym, which has up to level 18 I believe, you should be able to beat the trainers on route 2 who are mostly, if not all, under 18. So they were too tough, even after training in the grass a bit?

Turjo12

The King
Years
Okay.I get it.But ,in the 2nd floor ,3rd room in Feta Hotel, The sailor has two 34 lvl. Pokemon.How should I beat it? And, give me a suggestion.Which area should I complete first? i)Feta Hotel ,ii)Feta Town Pokemon Gym.

Any way,I liked the way, you completed the hotel.:D

Years
Haha kind of like the S.S. Anne? Thanks! but yeah there's no way you can complete the hotel right away. You should probably first do the museum, which is overrun by Team Rocket, and then try for the gym. Then later in the game, when your pokemon are stronger, you can return to take out some people in the hotel

Years
It's hard to say when it'll be completed. We still have to find a pixel artist to help us out with a bunch of stuff so it could be quite a while. Probably a couple more months

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Good going:D i love how you try to reply to everyone's comments keep going hope this becomes a succesful hack:D

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Oh and btw i personally think that the starting town is too spacious and i think you should add more houses and i hope the graphic of this hacks becomes like the graphic of the famous hacks (pokemon glazed/light platinum)XD

Years
Well thanks, we're working at it! And yeah well I already shrunk the starting town haha. That's about as small as its getting. There's really not much more space I can cut out without redesigning most of the town

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 22, 2020
Awesome hack, Really like the easter egg island idea. Also wondering if it's possible to become a trainer there :D Will give feedback if I think of any

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So far the hack is good need some adjustmends here and there... So one thing im not getting it... i cant evolve my golbat (yeah someone who trains it?!), i cancles everytime it trys to evolve... i dont know why. I dont push any buttons.

Back