• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

Eevee is pretty cute though. And it has its own Z-Crystal on top of that! Not sure if that makes it actually competitively viable, the Z-move is pretty rad.

Years

Eevee is for some weird reasons popular. They probably want to cash on it as much as possible. There already is a lot of merchandise of it that sells well and I can't even imagine what will happen in November.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

Yeah, I guess so. They have been focusing a lot around Gen I already (Alola forms, GO, Pokémon Quest and now Let's GO). It's all about popularity (and making money out of it), it seems. Even though lots of other Pokémon could use some love as well.

On an unrelated note, I made a thing y'all should join. I promise it's cool. :)
[/shamelessadvertising]

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Sees Ice Cream tag and curiosity compels me to investigate. While I don't have a sweet tooth(I got saddled with a Salt tooth instead), I must confess that the new Forum game is quite fun(so far... still too early to call it an unmitigated success).

Also no Switch means no LGPE for moi(despite the fact it's an obvious cash grab). Had they gone with Vulpix over Eevee..... I may very well have broken down. Vulpix is love. Vulpix is life.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Hi, everyone! It's just about time to reboot this thread, so expect a new version (with simplified rules) to pop up shortly! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back