• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Just got out of the island after Fuschia, talked to Blaine, gave me nothing. Tried to go two sides and got nothing and couldn't move. Then lift to the Gyarados and they just put me off.
Can't get away, help please.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Just got out of the island after Fuschia, talked to Blaine, gave me nothing. Tried to go two sides and got nothing and couldn't move. Then lift to the Gyarados and they just put me off.
Can't get away, help please.
I'm having a hard time understanding what you just said.
Let's see, you reached Cinnabar Island, alright? Judging by your comment about the line of Gyarados, you already saw the cutscene involving Team Rocket after getting the Volcano Badge, correct?
Then go back to Pallet Town by surfing all the way to the north from Cinnabar Island.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
I'm having a hard time understanding what you just said.
Let's see, you reached Cinnabar Island, alright? Judging by your comment about the line of Gyarados, you already saw the cutscene involving Team Rocket after getting the Volcano Badge, correct?
Then go back to Pallet Town by surfing all the way to the north from Cinnabar Island.

Yeah, I did explain that poorly and I apologise.

I'll try start from earlier so it makes more sense.
I just did the quest for misty involving surf/dive and getting her the Krabby.
I then surfed down which was towards seafoam islands, encountered articuno who flew away, and then exited the cave. Team Rocket were there as well as Blaine.
I then tried to go left but it gave a prompt about Rocket not letting me through, and then I tried to go another way but it gave the same sort of prompt.
I tried to surf my way out and there were a few Gyarados blocking my way through and there seems to be no other way around.

I can't get to Cinnabar Island to contest for the badge so it seems I am stuck between Seafoam Islands and Cinnabar.

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense, if it doesn't, I'll try post some screencaps.

Thanks.

Yeah, I did explain that poorly and I apologise.

I'll try start from earlier so it makes more sense.
I just did the quest for misty involving surf/dive and getting her the Krabby.
I then surfed down which was towards seafoam islands, encountered articuno who flew away, and then exited the cave. Team Rocket were there as well as Blaine.
I then tried to go left but it gave a prompt about Rocket not letting me through, and then I tried to go another way but it gave the same sort of prompt.
I tried to surf my way out and there were a few Gyarados blocking my way through and there seems to be no other way around.

I can't get to Cinnabar Island to contest for the badge so it seems I am stuck between Seafoam Islands and Cinnabar.

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense, if it doesn't, I'll try post some screencaps.

Thanks.

Ugh...I apologise for wasting everyones time.

Turns out I shouldn't play this semi-drunk at 3am as I just found speaking to people can net results, no wonder I never get anything accomplished. I spoke to Blaine and he gave me the instructions of what to find and I found them all within seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Updated Lore:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ixz0jz7b9nkcdt/Lore-2.png

New sprites sheet - Fakemon, Variations and such:
Spoiler:

EDIT: I added the new sprites sheet to the main post, inside the Special Features Section.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2022
New sprites sheet - Fakemon, Variations and such:
Spoiler:

EDIT: I added the new sprites sheet to the main post, inside the Special Features Section.[/center][/QUOTE]

Am i the only one who always got my eye kinda teary everytime i saw an update? Especially this type of update ????

Last few weeks while playing the zapmolcuno fusion i remember their counterpart . And it's coming now in the future <3 I call it RaikEnSui but it has different name here hahaha but it's alright :) Who doesn't love the pokedex getting expanded? :))))))

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
most anticipated rom hack alongside with pokemon unbound. I dont usually like fakemons but these ones are great

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
Hi, I'm playing beta 11E, I'm currently in the Sevii Islands and want to get to Birth Island, but don't know how to get the Aurora Ticket.
I used the search function and many people say "speak to yellow", I went to Viridian City but Yellow isn't there :/

Moreover where does the game end? I found the battle with Bruno and it just instantly ended the game, fortunately I had a save pre-battle :/

Last edited:

PublicEnemyOne

Fan of the fixer-upper hacks, and the unique hacks
Years
I don't know if this has been asked before... but how is all of this going to be feasible? This game looks to be so packed with content that I don't know if you're going to fit everything in one rom. I am really hopeful, but I have my doubts. Is it going to be episodic or something?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I don't know if this has been asked before... but how is all of this going to be feasible? This game looks to be so packed with content that I don't know if you're going to fit everything in one rom. I am really hopeful, but I have my doubts. Is it going to be episodic or something?

Well it might come as separate roms, if there's not enough space in just one rom, each having a certain amount of regions, but as the saying goes
We'll cross that bridge when we get to it

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
Hi, I'm playing beta 11E, I'm currently in the Sevii Islands and want to get to Birth Island, but don't know how to get the Aurora Ticket.
I used the search function and many people say "speak to yellow", I went to Viridian City but Yellow isn't there :/

Moreover where does the game end? I found the battle with Bruno and it just instantly ended the game, fortunately I had a save pre-battle :/
Up

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Hi loving this hack more and more everytime i replay it but i have a concern about razor leaf why is it physical

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years

All the tickets can be bought in Vermilion City's Pok?Mart, iirc.
The game ends right there, with the battle against Bruno.
How do you get the New Island Invitation?
Thanks
It's in Cinnabar Island's Lab.
Hi loving this hack more and more everytime i replay it but i have a concern about razor leaf why is it physical
Ask Game Freak.

ON:
orange-starters.png

vulpy.png
grimey.png
tangl.png
poni.png
gulpy.png
new.png

Back