• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
I looked up what bottle caps do lol would you be interested in a mewtwo, articuno, zapados or moltres with good nature/untouched that were transferred from yellow?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I looked up what bottle caps do lol would you be interested in a mewtwo, articuno, zapados or moltres with good nature/untouched that were transferred from yellow?

Glad you found out what Bottle Caps are! Don't you think they're very useful?
Also, if your legendaries are good-natured, I'd definitely be interested in trading some lower-rarity events, EV-trained Pokemon, or shinies for them! Otherwise, I'll have to say no, sorry, just because I have the VC version of Red and can obtain the legendaries myself. ): What natures do they have?
Thanks for stopping by my shop again, by the way!

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Glad you found out what Bottle Caps are! Don't you think they're very useful?
Also, if your legendaries are good-natured, I'd definitely be interested in trading some lower-rarity events, EV-trained Pokemon, or shinies for them! Otherwise, I'll have to say no, sorry, just because I have the VC version of Red and can obtain the legendaries myself. ): What natures do they have?
Thanks for stopping by my shop again, by the way!

Yeah I spent all weekend playing yellow to get them lol and yes bottle caps are super useful
Mewtwo is timid
Articuno modest
Moltres timid
Zapdos bold

Just went for the typical smog on set natures

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yeah I spent all weekend playing yellow to get them lol and yes bottle caps are super useful
Mewtwo is timid
Articuno modest
Moltres timid
Zapdos bold

Just went for the typical smog on set natures

Rad, I like them all! What 4 Pokemon would you be interested in? I can do 1:1 as long as it's reasonable. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Rad, I like them all! What 4 Pokemon would you be interested in? I can do 1:1 as long as it's reasonable. :D

Do you have a raikou you would trade? If not I like the shiny rowlet and starly and I'd do just for those 2 long as I could get clones of mine sent back also as I can't clone myself

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Do you have a raikou you would trade? If not I like the shiny rowlet and starly and I'd do just for those 2 long as I could get clones of mine sent back also as I can't clone myself

Well, there is the WIN2011 shiny Raikou available for trade if you would like that! But if not, then the Rowlet and Starly will be fine as well. I can also clone your Pokemon for you, of course. (: Let me know what Pokemon you would prefer!

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Well, there is the WIN2011 shiny Raikou available for trade if you would like that! But if not, then the Rowlet and Starly will be fine as well. I can also clone your Pokemon for you, of course. (: Let me know what Pokemon you would prefer!

Yeah I saw that one but thought it might be a tall order for my offer haha
Hmmm tough choice now lol
And yeah I'd like to get clones back of mine or be able to get someone to clone for me first

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yeah I saw that one but thought it might be a tall order for my offer haha
Hmmm tough choice now lol
And yeah I'd like to get clones back of mine or be able to get someone to clone for me first

Nah, don't worry! I can do the WIN2011 Raikou and a shiny, or do Rowlet and Starly. Again, I can clone your Pokemon for you, but if you're not comfortable with that, I understand. (: Just let me know what you choose.

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Nah, don't worry! I can do the WIN2011 Raikou and a shiny, or do Rowlet and Starly. Again, I can clone your Pokemon for you, but if you're not comfortable with that, I understand. (: Just let me know what you choose.

Ok I think I'll just do the rowlet and starly. Pokémon based on birds of prey are some of my favorite lol I use to wish I could be a falconer haha xD
And I can trust you to send me clones back. You do have an established shop. And worse comes to worse I spend a weekend playing yellow again haha

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Ok I think I'll just do the rowlet and starly. Pokémon based on birds of prey are some of my favorite lol I use to wish I could be a falconer haha xD
And I can trust you to send me clones back. You do have an established shop. And worse comes to worse I spend a weekend playing yellow again haha

Okay! I can trade now if you can. Stay online after we trade so that I can trade your legendaries back to you (so have 4 junk Pokemon lol).

I agree with you that birds of prey are pretty awesome, but I'm also a biased person because I love birds in general. :p I wanted to be a falconer when I was growing up as well! There's something really cool about being able to have such a regal animal listen to your commands. I guess it's like real-life Pokemon lol, just without the battling, of course.

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Okay! I can trade now if you can. Stay online after we trade so that I can trade your legendaries back to you (so have 4 junk Pokemon lol).

I agree with you that birds of prey are pretty awesome, but I'm also a biased person because I love birds in general. :p I wanted to be a falconer when I was growing up as well! There's something really cool about being able to have such a regal animal listen to your commands. I guess it's like real-life Pokemon lol, just without the battling, of course.

Yes I'll add you and get on now. My ign is TONY
And yeah haha I like birds too. Couple months ago I was looking up what it required to become a falconer and have a hawk or falcon here
Years ago we kept a hurt red tail hawk we found that was hurt for a few weeks til it got better

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yes I'll add you and get on now. My ign is TONY
And yeah haha I like birds too. Couple months ago I was looking up what it required to become a falconer and have a hawk or falcon here
Years ago we kept a hurt red tail hawk we found that was hurt for a few weeks til it got better

Alright, sorry for the mild delay! I'll go in Festival Plaza now and request you. :D
Also, that's an amazing story! I can't imagine what it's like to take care of such a large bird. I've only ever taken care of small pet parrots in my life.

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Alright, sorry for the mild delay! I'll go in Festival Plaza now and request you. :D
Also, that's an amazing story! I can't imagine what it's like to take care of such a large bird. I've only ever taken care of small pet parrots in my life.

No worries I was also a bit slow myself haha
Yeah was neat. Fed it raw hamburger and baby mice from the pet store lol there used to be a horned owl that lived in a tree in the backyard of our old house for awhile too so that was neat

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
No worries I was also a bit slow myself haha
Yeah was neat. Fed it raw hamburger and baby mice from the pet store lol there used to be a horned owl that lived in a tree in the backyard of our old house for awhile too so that was neat

Alright, cloning now. I'll be done in about a minute and be back in FP!
Holy crap that must've been a sight. Did the hawk stay indoors or did you have an outside area where it could rest? lol people could probably go bird watching at your place

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Alright, cloning now. I'll be done in about a minute and be back in FP!
Holy crap that must've been a sight. Did the hawk stay indoors or did you have an outside area where it could rest? lol people could probably go bird watching at your place

No worries I'm in plaza hanging out
It stayed outside in a cage we weren't using at the time. Only had it a few weeks before it was able to fly off

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
No worries I'm in plaza hanging out
It stayed outside in a cage we weren't using at the time. Only had it a few weeks before it was able to fly off

Yay! Enjoy your shiny birdies lol. They'll make fine competitive battlers as well.
I'm actually really glad I have the regular VC Mewtwo and Bird Trio, so thanks for the trade! I need to do another run-through of my VC Red lol (or get VC Blue for version-exclusives).

Anyway, it's nice to see that there's other people out there who appreciate birds. They're seriously underrated as a species.

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Yay! Enjoy your shiny birdies lol. They'll make fine competitive battlers as well.
I'm actually really glad I have the regular VC Mewtwo and Bird Trio, so thanks for the trade! I need to do another run-through of my VC Red lol (or get VC Blue for version-exclusives).

Anyway, it's nice to see that there's other people out there who appreciate birds. They're seriously underrated as a species.

Yup thank you I will. I plan on trying them for competitive once I finish playing through the game.
The original legendaries are definitely some of my favorites lol especially cuz they were birds!
The run through of yellow for them was fun but I forgot how much of a grind the original games could be haha

Yup we use to have some pigeons and parakeets too. I've had lots of animals

Years
  • Age 32
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
I'll set you up with a jolly or adamant type null. I'll soft reset for whichever you prefer once I make it to it in my game. Just let me know which nature you would prefer

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'll set you up with a jolly or adamant type null. I'll soft reset for whichever you prefer once I make it to it in my game. Just let me know which nature you would prefer

Hey, that sounds dope! I'd prefer an Adamant Type: Null to start, if that's okay. :D What would you want in return?

menace2aces

Self-proclaimed nerd ^-^
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back