• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

K-On was fun and if that is the worst thing you have ever seen then you are extremely lucky. I mean it is totally average but it was still pretty funny in places. The character design might not have been for everyone but the art direction was great. The songs might not have been for everyone but the general OST was decent.

I suppose it was all about characters. If you didn't like any of them it really would have sucked but I thought it was designed that there would be a character for everyone. I mean if you don't like Mugi then I don't like you.

Looking at Pokey's sig whilst slightly tipsy is pretty interesting.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

K-On was fun and if that is the worst thing you have ever seen then you are extremely lucky. I mean it is totally average but it was still pretty funny in places. The character design might not have been for everyone but the art direction was great. The songs might not have been for everyone but the general OST was decent.

I suppose it was all about characters. If you didn't like any of them it really would have sucked but I thought it was designed that there would be a character for everyone. I mean if you don't like Mugi then I don't like you.

Looking at Pokey's sig whilst slightly tipsy is pretty interesting.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I can relate to Koko most. I am a rich, crazy stalker with model good looks. It is a hard life.

Not really sure which themes you would be talking about though to be completely honest. Being a teenager and trying to act above your years like Linda? Going along with things that you don't really agree with because if you do you might score like old TADA BANRI? Having a rich, crazy stalker with model good looks but instead falling for an annoying person that if she wasn't in the show would improve it a lot like that guy i can't remember his name?

Unless you're talking about the going college. joining a club. boring day to day life stuff.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I can relate to Koko most. I am a rich, crazy stalker with model good looks. It is a hard life.

Not really sure which themes you would be talking about though to be completely honest. Being a teenager and trying to act above your years like Linda? Going along with things that you don't really agree with because if you do you might score like old TADA BANRI? Having a rich, crazy stalker with model good looks but instead falling for an annoying person that if she wasn't in the show would improve it a lot like that guy i can't remember his name?

Unless you're talking about the going college. joining a club. boring day to day life stuff.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

More like some of the emotional dilemmas that come with relationships and the enjoyment of finding excitement in things you've never tried before.
The specific over-exaggerated characters don't have to be the only things one can relate to.

I don't want to start an argument over the characters even though we clearly have different opinions on them because I can tell what kind of roller coaster I'd be in for then.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I am amazed that the relationships in Golden Time have managed to get you thinking about the real world, I truly am. As for finding enjoyment in new things, every other new anime seems to cover that. I'm probably not in the best frame of mind for discussion but I really am surprised that you could enjoy this show for more than just the dorama, stupid comedy and maybe the pretty grills. Adolescence is a theme covered in many mediums and the writer of Golden Time/Toradora author for me is not somebody that writes it particularly well, although we all grow up differently so I suppose some will see it differently.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I am amazed that the relationships in Golden Time have managed to get you thinking about the real world, I truly am. As for finding enjoyment in new things, every other new anime seems to cover that. I'm probably not in the best frame of mind for discussion but I really am surprised that you could enjoy this show for more than just the dorama, stupid comedy and maybe the pretty grills. Adolescence is a theme covered in many mediums and the writer of Golden Time/Toradora author for me is not somebody that writes it particularly well, although we all grow up differently so I suppose some will see it differently.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Doubt you will, unless you catch up soon. Doesn't strike me as a show that any sane person would start with all the other thousands of complete series to start instead once it has finished airing.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Doubt you will, unless you catch up soon. Doesn't strike me as a show that any sane person would start with all the other thousands of complete series to start instead once it has finished airing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back