• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Youtube posts allowed?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 27, 2022
I hope they are!

I'm an aspiring youtuber and trying to get myself out there to a wider audience.

Currently I am doing a Dice Challenge playthrough of Fire Red. What is a dice challenge?

It's something I made up to make the game more fun.

Rules:

Dice decided Starter 1/2 Is the first pokemon, 3/4 is the 2nd and 5/6 is the last one.

Only the first pokemon per route can be caught, if the dice allows it. So If you roll an even number you can catch it. If it's an odd you can't. So lets say its a Weedle. If you roll a 5 you can't get ANY weedles or its evolutions in the game. This means that if you find a weedle in another route you aren't allowed to roll for it and must instead roll on the next eligible Pokemon.

Only one of each Pokemon, so if that Weedle is a 2 and you find another Weedle, you can't roll on it and must instead roll on the next eligible Pokemon.

The dice also decides the moves you can learn. Once a Pokemon has 4 moves and you are prompted to teach it a new one, roll the dice. Even means you can teach it, odd means you can't.

You can find my channel link here and in my signature:) [Link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hi, feel free to create thread in Challenge Logs. It's the right place where you can post your videos.

I also removed the link in your post, because it's against rules (but you can have the link in the signature).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No, sorry. This forum isn't a place for gaming youtubers to shamelessly self advertise.

Back