• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I got few ideas wichu for new version:

- Changing clothes
- Maybe its weird but player can chosse a level of the game Easy and hard.
- Re-matching with leaders

For now just have that ideas.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Hey, everyone.

I seem to have an error with Raptor EX.
It has worked perfectly before, but when I started the game, today, all of my Pokemon were bugged.

All of them were Level 1, Normal-Type, No ability, and had the sprite of a question mark.

Hope you can help!

PS: Can't upload screenshot without 15 posts. Sorry.

Edit: I found out it was because of having multiple Raptor Balls in my inventory, would putting the extra ones on Pokemon revert it back to normal?

Edit 2: It didn't revert it back, after I put the extras on other Pokemon, anyway I can get my save back before I obtained the extras?

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Hey, everyone.

I seem to have an error with Raptor EX.
It has worked perfectly before, but when I started the game, today, all of my Pokemon were bugged.

All of them were Level 1, Normal-Type, No ability, and had the sprite of a question mark.

Hope you can help!

PS: Can't upload screenshot without 15 posts. Sorry.

Edit: I found out it was because of having multiple Raptor Balls in my inventory, would putting the extra ones on Pokemon revert it back to normal?

Edit 2: It didn't revert it back, after I put the extras on other Pokemon, anyway I can get my save back before I obtained the extras?

No, once you save with more then one Raptor Ball in your bag, it destroys your save and it's unrecoverable unless you had back up copies on your computer.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
No, once you save with more then one Raptor Ball in your bag, it destroys your save and it's unrecoverable unless you had back up copies on your computer.

Aw, ok. Thanks for your reply.
Guess I'm done with Raptor for awhile.

enxel

x trainer
Years
Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been inactive. I've been busy with other things, so I haven't had any time to work on a new update for Raptor EX.

Firstly, I want to apologise to everyone searching for Manaphy; I've searched through every map, and it seems Manaphy is actually unobtainable. Does anybody know whether it was obtainable in the original Raptor? I may have accidentally deleted its event at some point. Either way, it will be obtainable in the next update (or via Mystery Gift).

Second, I see you guys have figured out that the Aura Fragment legendary is random. Much like Deoxys's form, the legendary you battle is set when you start the game, not before you battle it. Not all legendaries can be obtained, only the more powerful ones. As for the Luminous Shard, it is not used for anything else. It does have an effect, though; however, its effect particularly obvious. Hint: it may affect wild Pokémon battles while it's in your bag ;)

Finally, I've decided to hold off on updates for a while. The reason is that I am going to wait for Black and White to come out (at least in Japanese), so I can include the new 5th gen Pokémon. The plan is to have romanised names until the English names are revealed; at that time, I'll release an update with English names. I won't be including any new 5th gen battle mechanics, including new abilities and moves (sorry guys; it would take a lot of time and effort to add them). This may or may not result in a few new areas. I will attempt to upgrade to a newer version of Essentials, though; this may result in the introduction of a few bugs and glitches, but eventually, I'll ensure those are ironed out.

If anybody has any feedback for what should be changed (to improve gameplay/difficulty) in the next version, let me know. I'll make a preliminary list here:
  • Manaphy will be added
  • Shedinja's item cloning bug will be fixed
  • Speedup will be enabled for the Arceus event
  • Arceus's plates will all be hit at once by multi-target attacks, rather than showing a message for each plate
  • Moves with broken effects will be fixed
Thank you very much for being back, for the info about Manaphy and the items and for the next update, I think adding the Gen V pokemon is a great idea, I don't mind about the mechanics, I think is great enough to be able to catch the new pokemon. Well, thanks again and I'll be looking forward to your updates.
where the fk is the happy dude in EX I need to see for my Buneary im in the 2nd snow town
He's in Moonview Town, near the lake.

vilko111

Must change username dunno how
Years
can someone help me? i dont know which version of EX i have but ih i get the newest version will i be able to continue from where i saved, and also i dont know how to get mystery gift, whenever i try to get it, it says, blah blah guardian of the forest, and it says do you want to get this mystery gift, i say yes, and after 15 seconds game crashes!

ok, now i have EX v1.11 but i still dont know how to get mystery gift

Last edited:

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
Years
ty enxel
Where do I find the EXP SHARE in EX??

can someone help me? i dont know which version of EX i have but ih i get the newest version will i be able to continue from where i saved, and also i dont know how to get mystery gift, whenever i try to get it, it says, blah blah guardian of the forest, and it says do you want to get this mystery gift, i say yes, and after 15 seconds game crashes!

ok, now i have EX v1.11 but i still dont know how to get mystery gift
Mystery gift doesnt work for me either, but you CAN get Celebi in the healing forest after you beat the Ice Gym

Last edited:

vilko111

Years
You can find EXP Share before you enter Dawnsnow City, there is a man sitting in a chair and if you give him hyper potion he will give you EXP Share!

phantominoid

Darkness Within
Years
I downloaded Pokemon Raptor Ex but when I battle, there are no animations and sometimes its "fireballs".

Can someone please help a fellow out?

i'd say i have the same problem, unless it's meant to be that way ,so can anybody explain?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
By the way, the newest version is 1.17. The Mystery Gift bug is fixed in that version.

vilko111

Years
im sorry this may be dumb question but where do i download the 1.17 version i have 1.11 at the moment

Well, when i try to download the 1.17 version from the link you have in your signature, megaupload says that link is deleted due to violating termes of service, so Wichu, can you give us another link? please?

Last edited:

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been inactive. I've been busy with other things, so I haven't had any time to work on a new update for Raptor EX.

Firstly, I want to apologise to everyone searching for Manaphy; I've searched through every map, and it seems Manaphy is actually unobtainable. Does anybody know whether it was obtainable in the original Raptor? I may have accidentally deleted its event at some point. Either way, it will be obtainable in the next update (or via Mystery Gift).

Second, I see you guys have figured out that the Aura Fragment legendary is random. Much like Deoxys's form, the legendary you battle is set when you start the game, not before you battle it. Not all legendaries can be obtained, only the more powerful ones. As for the Luminous Shard, it is not used for anything else. It does have an effect, though; however, its effect particularly obvious. Hint: it may affect wild Pokémon battles while it's in your bag ;)

Finally, I've decided to hold off on updates for a while. The reason is that I am going to wait for Black and White to come out (at least in Japanese), so I can include the new 5th gen Pokémon. The plan is to have romanised names until the English names are revealed; at that time, I'll release an update with English names. I won't be including any new 5th gen battle mechanics, including new abilities and moves (sorry guys; it would take a lot of time and effort to add them). This may or may not result in a few new areas. I will attempt to upgrade to a newer version of Essentials, though; this may result in the introduction of a few bugs and glitches, but eventually, I'll ensure those are ironed out.

If anybody has any feedback for what should be changed (to improve gameplay/difficulty) in the next version, let me know. I'll make a preliminary list here:
  • Manaphy will be added
  • Shedinja's item cloning bug will be fixed
  • Speedup will be enabled for the Arceus event
  • Arceus's plates will all be hit at once by multi-target attacks, rather than showing a message for each plate
  • Moves with broken effects will be fixed

Ooh! I know. Shinies! :D
Although I've only found one.

Too bad I won't be able to clone Raptor Balls anymore :( Oh well.

EDIT: It seems that Smoke Ball overrides both Arena Trap and Shadow Tag :P

Also, does anyone know where the Earth Plate is?

EDIT2: WOah! I just caught two shiny Nidorina in a row! O_O

EDIT3: Porygon get. Green Sandshrew get. I'm still looking for ditto though.

EDIT4: ...And right after I say that, the first pokemon I see is a ditto :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
is there a way to mute the sound of pokemon raptor so I can play my music in windows media player whilst I play the game?

its not that I don't appreciate the music of the game, its just I'd like to play my own for a change.

I'm not trying to replace the music with my own mp3s I just want to mute the game entirely

to turn the sound off, press f1>properties and disable everything but the first option

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
Years
Ooh! I know. Shinies! :D
Although I've only found one.

Too bad I won't be able to clone Raptor Balls anymore :( Oh well.

EDIT: It seems that Smoke Ball overrides both Arena Trap and Shadow Tag :P

Also, does anyone know where the Earth Plate is?

EDIT2: WOah! I just caught two shiny Nidorina in a row! O_O

EDIT3: Porygon get. Green Sandshrew get. I'm still looking for ditto though.

EDIT4: ...And right after I say that, the first pokemon I see is a ditto :D

Where did you get Porygon? And, is there a way for it to evolve to Porygon-z? thanks!

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
im sorry this may be dumb question but where do i download the 1.17 version i have 1.11 at the moment

Well, when i try to download the 1.17 version from the link you have in your signature, megaupload says that link is deleted due to violating termes of service, so Wichu, can you give us another link? please?

It's not dumb at all. I can't get it myself. Really want to know, how to get the 1.17 version of Pokemon Raptor! Megaupload won't let me get it from there any longer

enxel

x trainer
Years
Where did you get Porygon? And, is there a way for it to evolve to Porygon-z? thanks!
Porygon is one the extremely rare pokemon in the game (the ones with a 1% chance of encounter), you can (try to) find him in route 18. You can check the post linked in my signature to know all the important places on this thread, including the list provided by Wichu of all the extremely rare pokemon. To evolve porygon talk to people in Daystraits Institute.

It's not dumb at all. I can't get it myself. Really want to know, how to get the 1.17 version of Pokemon Raptor! Megaupload won't let me get it from there any longer
The link in my signature also includes where the v1.17 was re-uploaded, check there.

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Porygon is on Route 18. It's one of the few 'super-rare' Pokémon (with a 1% encounter rate), so it will probably take you forever to find.
Sunny Day is in Terra Cave (first floor). Watch out, as you can only go there once in the whole game. Solarbeam can be bought in Krypton City after beating Arceus. And Earthquake is in the Raptor Shrine.

The 'super-rare' Pokémon (ones that can only be found at a very low encounter rate, and cannot be obtained any other way) are:
Farfetch'd (Route 11)
Kangaskhan (Route 17, Secret Garden and Unknown Forest)
Lapras (Routes 19 and 20; while surfing)
Ditto (Route 18)
Porygon (Route 18)
Feebas (Route 7; fish with the Super Rod)
Kecleon (Route 12)
Absol (Routes 13 and 16, and Ruby Path)
Drifloon (Route 12)
Carnivine (Route 16)

Good luck finding all of those ;)
Farfetch'd (Route 11) nope
Kangaskhan (Route 17, Secret Garden and Unknown Forest) check!
Lapras (Routes 19 and 20; while surfing) found one but fainted it (I didn't know it was rare at the time) so nope :(
Ditto (Route 18) check!
Porygon (Route 18) check!
Feebas (Route 7; fish with the Super Rod) nope :(
Kecleon (Route 12) nope :(
Absol (Routes 13 and 16, and Ruby Path) check! :)
Drifloon (Route 12) nope :(
Carnivine (Route 16) nope :(

Back