• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 9, 2022
Does de alpha 1.02 still have problems with the accuracy of moves like aerial ace and feint attack, or did I screwed up and downloaded an old version?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 13, 2017
can anyone tell me why bill isnt showing up on cinnabar? is it because seafoam islands isn't completable since one of the boulders only goes down 2 times?

Years
Last question I'm going to bug you guys with. Is it possible for male Pokemon to pass down hidden abilities when breeding with a Ditto? I'm going to start breeding this Hidden Ability Blaziken to give it a good nature and I want to make sure before wasting a bunch of time.

Edit; Just gonna leave this here for anyone else with this question, after about ten eggs one hatched with Speed Boost, so it is totally possible for males to pass down Hidden Abilities, with Dittos.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Does this have Mega Rayquaza and Primal Reversion? Does it have all the moves up to gen 6?

Also, is there an items locations list?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 7, 2017
I NEED HELP, where can I find a Bunnelby/Diggersby with "Huge Power" as an ability?? All I caught have "Pickup" ability :( pls I need this ability im new to this game. Also is it true cuz I heard this game can trade pokes with other hack/s specifically to Theta emerald ex? HOPING FOR AN ANSWER THANKYOU!

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
I NEED HELP, where can I find a Bunnelby/Diggersby with "Huge Power" as an ability?? All I caught have "Pickup" ability :( pls I need this ability im new to this game. Also is it true cuz I heard this game can trade pokes with other hack/s specifically to Theta emerald ex? HOPING FOR AN ANSWER THANKYOU!

You can get mons with hidden abilities at the Grottos or at Sevii (all the islands), but in this particular case of Huge Power Bunnelby/Diggersby since Theta Emerald DOESN'T have 3rd abilities enabled, your mon will have Bunnelby/Diggersby's normal abilities (mine got Cheek Pouch)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 12, 2017
Goomy. I can't seem to find him. I found a list that said road12. Do I have to surf of use a rod? And if a rod, witch one.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Does this have Mega Rayquaza and Primal Reversion?
Unless Azurile added those to Touched's code, no.

ON: I've been thinking about replaying Nameless. Did anyone caught all the 650 or so Pokémon yet?
The main post says that it is possible to get them all, but it would be nice to have the confirmation from a player.

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years

ON: I've been thinking about replaying Nameless. Did anyone caught all the 650 or so Pokémon yet?
The main post says that it is possible to get them all, but it would be nice to have the confirmation from a player.

Yes you can, but it's a bit tricky since some you can get some Pokemon only by breeding.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Goomy. I can't seem to find him. I found a list that said road12. Do I have to surf of use a rod? And if a rod, witch one.

Goomy is swarm only. Wait until Camper Justin calls you on the pokephone thingy.

I managed to get ~670 pokemon. The only ones I haven't gotten are some starters and most of the legendaries. Mostly because you have to beat the Elite Four an absurd amount times to get them all.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Yes you can, but it's a bit tricky since some you can get some Pokemon only by breeding.
I managed to get ~670 pokemon. The only ones I haven't gotten are some starters and most of the legendaries. Mostly because you have to beat the Elite Four an absurd amount times to get them all.

Pfft, thanks guys, this'll be child's play then.
If I learned something by completing Theta Emerald EX's Pokédex (for the most part because Castform, Pokémon which I released, was required to get some of the legendaries for some absurd reason) is that completing the E4 and hatching eggs can be fun if you have some nice music and people to chat with inbetween to go along them.

EDIT: Used all of my Quilladin's PPs (105 wild Pokémon that were completely annihilated) on Route 22 and I still didn't found a single Female Nidoran even though the location list right here says it appears. Is that normal or it depends on the RTC?

EDIT2: Killed another 60 wild Pokémon, I saw a lot of Male Nidorans but not a single Female Nidoran.

EDIT3: Another 45, so far I've killed 210 wild Pokémon in Route 22, still no Female Nidoran. What the hell..?

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
If I learned something by completing Theta Emerald EX's Pokédex (for the most part because Castform, Pokémon which I released, was required to get some of the legendaries for some absurd reason) is that completing the E4 and hatching eggs can be fun if you have some nice music and people to chat with inbetween to go along them.

EDIT: Used all of my Quilladin's PPs (105 wild Pokémon that were completely annihilated) on Route 22 and I still didn't found a single Female Nidoran even though the location list right here says it appears. Is that normal or it depends on the RTC?

EDIT2: Killed another 60 wild Pokémon, I saw a lot of Male Nidorans but not a single Female Nidoran.

EDIT3: Another 45, so far I've killed 210 wild Pokémon in Route 22, still no Female Nidoran. What the hell..?
About Nido female, I guess it's random ( as in if you can catch volbeat or illumise) but as the in game trades are untouched, the Ms. Nido and the Nidorina in-game trades are still on the game.
Bad nature's, yes but you can breed them later.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Is there a list of glitches somewhere? I played a while back but the screen went black when entering a gym (the first one) and couldn't progress. Is there a workaround for it? If so, should I be aware of any other severe or game-breaking glitches before giving it another go?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

As said, there is a random choice between NidoranM/F, Volbeat/Illumise and Hitmonlee/chan in the wild . It's random. To get the other Nido, there's a trade in the Underground Path asking for your Nido (I believe). To get the other bug, you just have to breed and Hitmonlee/chan you can just breed for Tyrogue.

Other troublesome pokemon:
Munchlax in honey trees. I think it functions the same as in DPP so just breed one of the Snorlax to get one.
Electrike on Route 12/13 (one of those). It's either stupidly rare or swarm only, I couldn't tell.
Honedge in Victory Road. Only on the 2nd floor.
Fishing and Rock Smash pokemon: I'm not exactly sure how they function. I think specific rods fish up a group of pokemon, but only in some locations and not others. Rock smashing is just weird in general. Look forward to Lvl80+ Barbaracles.
Grotto pokemon in general: Just go back and check each grotto every couple hours or every day. It's tedious getting all of them.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
About Nido female, I guess it's random ( as in if you can catch volbeat or illumise) but as the in game trades are untouched, the Ms. Nido and the Nidorina in-game trades are still on the game.
Bad nature's, yes but you can breed them later.
As said, there is a random choice between NidoranM/F, Volbeat/Illumise and Hitmonlee/chan in the wild . It's random. To get the other Nido, there's a trade in the Underground Path asking for your Nido (I believe). To get the other bug, you just have to breed and Hitmonlee/chan you can just breed for Tyrogue.

Other troublesome pokemon:
Munchlax in honey trees. I think it functions the same as in DPP so just breed one of the Snorlax to get one.
Electrike on Route 12/13 (one of those). It's either stupidly rare or swarm only, I couldn't tell.
Honedge in Victory Road. Only on the 2nd floor.
Fishing and Rock Smash pokemon: I'm not exactly sure how they function. I think specific rods fish up a group of pokemon, but only in some locations and not others. Rock smashing is just weird in general. Look forward to Lvl80+ Barbaracles.
Grotto pokemon in general: Just go back and check each grotto every couple hours or every day. It's tedious getting all of them.

I noticed 2 things:
-You don't get a Nidoran randomly per savefile, you get a wild Male/Female Nidoran depending on the player gender you choose (Red/Male=Female Nidoran, Leaf/Female=Male Nidoran). Volbeat/Illumise prolly works in the same way.
-You get a Female Nidoran by leaving a Nidoking and a Ditto in the Daycare.

Last edited:
Back