• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I add images to a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
Years
I'm having a really hard time doing this. Instead of linking to my blog, I'd rather just post my drawings directly in the post.

PokemonFanatic2

Under the rainbow
Years
Right click and press copy on the picture, then right click and press paste onto the comment box thingy

DDR_pikachu_avatar_by_timmy_gost.gif
<--You can use pikachu if you need to try it out first

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
Years
DDR_pikachu_avatar_by_timmy_gost.gif

Awesome!!!! Thanks! I've been stuck on that for almost a week now.

@ Gummy

That's another awesome way to do it! Thanks.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Also, instead of manually typing out the tags, there is a quick little quick image inserter icon the looks like this:
insertimage.gif

It automatically makes the image tags for you around the image URL.

Sonic2000

Shadows will rule the world!
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
To insert the image click on the mountain thingy and type in the url. That's the easiest way.
pikachu_volt_tackle2.gif

Alec_

Years
Just an addition:
If you want to save those pictures also. Go to Photobucket. Upload them. Get the IMG code then post it in here. Then the picture will appear.

~Fairytales.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
How can i give an image when its in my gallery?

when viewing a gallery image you'll find a field at the bottom called "BBCode". just copy the content of that into a post.

EDIT: Oh wow, bumping a thread from 2009. Feel free to make a new one in future haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back