Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Ad Content

#26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old January 15th, 2019 (4:03 PM). Edited January 16th, 2019 by Kung Fu Ferret.
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant

Name: Eric "Pyroar Heart" Damon

Appearance: A good-looking youth, fair skin, dirty-blond hair, deep green eyes, slightly muscular build and above average height. Eric wears a lot of earthy colors. white T-shirt, long khaki pants, and gray shoes. Also has a strange green locket.

History: Eric doesn't know much from his infancy. He was found floating at sea near a shipwreck, by a wild Dragonite who took him to a nearby island. A pride of Pyroar eventually raised him for the next ten or so years. He grew up with their Litleo offspring, but somehow knew he was different. It was shortly after the tenth anniversary of him being taken in as one of the pride, that he finally met some humans. The beautiful Peggy Owen, niece of a certain former Unovan Gym Leader, was on an expedition to find an ancient relic that was allegedly on the island. Eric instantly fell in love with her. She taught him all about humanity, and took him back to Nacrene City after the expedition ended in failure. Eric adapted to civilization with relative ease, mostly due to Peggy's support. Peggy was a Pokemon Ranger who despised anybody who used Pokemon for evil, which is a trait Eric quickly picked up. They dated for several years, and Eric gradually became sort of a local celebrity. The two lovers were on a romantic getaway in Kanto when they noticed a mother Marowak in peril. Peggy was killed that fateful night by a group called Team Rocket, along with the mother Marowak. Eric somehow knew these Rocket grunts were among the worst of humanity, he had seen Team Plasma in Unova, but these Rocket guys made them look like the good guys. Eric recently decided to become a Pokemon Trainer to make sure that nobody would suffer the same fate as the woman he loved.

Goals/Interests/Dreams: Eric's primary goal is to avenge the death of his beloved Peggy, but he wouldn't mind finding someone as loving and supportive to fill the giant gap in his heart. Eric wants to make the world a better place for both Pokemon and the humans that care about them.

Strengths: Eric is very athletic in the wilderness, and can communicate with Pokemon relatively easily. He also has a strong sense of justice.
    Weaknesses: Can be arrogant and temperamental. Tends to hold grudges and may seem impatient. A tad awkward socially (but he's working on it)
    Quirks: Sense of humor, a devout follower of Arceus, will do whatever it takes to protect his comrades.

Starter Pokemon: Sandile
    Nickname: none
    Moveset: Bite, Sand Tomb, Rage, Mud Slap, Dig, Rock Climb

a bit rusty at this.....
    -Vladimir Lenin
      #27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old January 15th, 2019 (7:08 PM).

Nature: Gentle
    My SU is done as well. <33

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9968125&postcount=22

Miiight jazz it up with CSS later.
      #28   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old January 15th, 2019 (8:10 PM). Edited January 15th, 2019 by IcyIce.
    Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
      This is something I haven't seen before, so if you guys think it may be a bad idea, let me know. Before I do get into it, this character doesn't necessarily have to be in the same universe as another character about to be mentioned. If you guys think having two character related in 2 different RPs is a bad idea, I understand, and can easily change the character around, all just had to add in some additional info to make the SU complete. But like I said, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same universe.

Name: Kairi Tadokoro

Appearance: Kairi has ash brown hair and redish-brown eyes. Her hair goes down to her shoulders and is sometimes braided in two small pigtails. She is tan from spending a lot of time outdoors. Most of the time she wears round glasses that easily cover her eyes, but sometimes she won't wear them on at all and will use contacts. She avoids wearing 'girly' clothes and would rather wear a T-Shirt and pants over dresses and skirts. She is about 5'8" and toned.
      Spoiler:

History: Kairi was born in Couriway Town and lived with her parents. Her father is a pilot who delivered packages all over the world. Her mother a Showcase Performer and once held the title of Kalos Queen. Until she was 7, she traveled all over Kalos with her mother, but that all changed when her aunt and uncle were killed in an avalanche and her cousin, Sora Tadokoro moved in with the. She tried to get closer, but he never let her get close and it was hard to get along, until one day she forced him to go outside in the snow. That they they decided to become Sky Battlers. She suggested her cousin travel in Sinnoh while she went to another region, original a completely new region, but she got an invite from Prof. Oak and asked her to travel in Kanto. She received her Rowlet from her uncle before leaving for Kanto.

Goals/Interests/Dreams: Even though Kairi told her cousin that they should become Sky Battle Trainers, she felt something missing. Growing up with her cousin and seeing his determination to finish his parents' dream, she wanted to do something else. She read books all the time and dreamed to go into worlds that weren't real, she wanted to become an Author and Journalist. She wanted to travel around and record good and bad news to formulate ideas for stories and continue to travel, but not just Kalos, but all over the world. Even though she loved her mother, she just couldn't get into the girly stuff a lot of girls were into, and it drove her away from being a Performer.

Strengths: Because she enjoys studying how people react in situations, she can look at things as if she was another person. She is also very smart when it comes to pokemon and history. Studying stories and books as lead her to dive into books for hours.

Weaknesses: She can sometimes make things over complicated by thinking too far outside the box. Her curiosity has also nearly killed the cat when she wandered in the middle of the street to listen to people arguing that had nothing to do with her.

Quirks: When she is in a new place, she tries to take everything in and writes it down in her notebook that she always carries with her. Literally everything. She will write down every smell and color that she sees, and if she can, she will even write down what people are saying.

Starter Pokemon: Rowlet
      Nickname: N/A
      Moveset: Tackle, Peck, Razor Leaf, Astonish, Leahage, and Ominous Wind
        #29   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old January 16th, 2019 (1:12 AM). Edited January 16th, 2019 by Kitty.
      Meow, purr purr.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
      snip
      I'll have to ask for clarification; what do you mean by "another universe"? :o
      Also, why did she say to become sky battlers if she really wanted to be an author/journalist?
      I find the idea really interesting :)

Quick edit: I checked Shawn's rp. Is that what you mean by another universe?
      Theoretically if the Sinnoh in that rp is set in the same time as us, it would work? I think.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kung Fu Ferret View Post
      snip
      dw, we're all rusty at this haha

Your idea is pretty cool in it's own right, and I feel like you may know Emily since she's also from Unova haha. There are some inconsistencies I saw, and I would just like you to explain why this is a thing I guess. :) Eric is supposed to be a good-looking youth, but when one would be raised by Pokemon, wouldn't he have that tarzan vibe? (then again Tarzan is pretty good looking), also, how did he know that Rocket grunts were the worst, had he encountered them before? I think Unova wouldn't have been updated with the other region's news as they were preoccupied with another evil organization: Plasma :')

On that note, it is now Thursday for me, and I'll be accepting people tomorrow (or the day after for the Americans aha). I also created a Discord server for everyone (both the ones interested in spectating/joining at a later date and the ones that would be accepted in the rp) to be able to talk much faster than an OOC thread (this doesn't mean that it'll be used less, the important bits will still be here). In that server, I plan on being slightly experimental -- though I will run it through everyone still because I'm not that sure of it myself rip--

For people who are interested to join a currently blank server, click here lmao:
      https://discord.gg/GWbVYF
        #30   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old January 16th, 2019 (4:09 AM).
      White and Nerdy

I believe I fixed it.
        -Vladimir Lenin
          #31   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old January 16th, 2019 (6:02 AM).
        Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
          I'll have to ask for clarification; what do you mean by "another universe"? :o
          Also, why did she say to become sky battlers if she really wanted to be an author/journalist?
          I find the idea really interesting :)

Quick edit: I checked Shawn's rp. Is that what you mean by another universe?
          Theoretically if the Sinnoh in that rp is set in the same time as us, it would work? I think.
          Hopefully I explain this well lol.

I mainly said 'another universe' so the two characters didn't cross over. However, after writing the SU, the easiest thing to do would just avoid 'on screen' contact. In other words, they won't speak to one another during the RPs. Maybe a reference here and there. This would help prevent the two RPs from crossing over so that my character didn't depend on each RP to continue.

Even for me, that was hard to explain in a way to make sense. I may just make some changes so that it takes that problem out completely. If I keep the idea of the two characters being related, I'll just avoid having them make contact so that there isn't any conflicting times or events.

As for the the Sky Battle Trainer/Journalist thing. I'd say that is probably just a conflict of goals/interests and what to truly reach for.
            #32   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (12:48 AM).
          Meow, purr purr.

Im an idiot and thought yesterday was thursday
          Let me wallow in shame for a moment
            #33   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:55 AM).
          Perfalmost Victory!

Nature: Naughty
          Quote:
          I can't handle this kind of suspense.
            #34   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:32 AM).
          White and Nerdy

Quote:
            I have one word to say to this: OOF!
            -Vladimir Lenin
              #35   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:33 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by gimmepie.

I see you there Lycan.
            SU when?

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lycanthropy View Post
            and have a notif so you can't pretend you didn't see this ;)
              #36   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:49 AM).
            Owl + Bear =
            Owlbear

Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
            Nature: Quirky
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
            I see you there Lycan.
            SU when?
            Looks like a guy can't just browse through threads any more these days lmao.

Give me a couple of hours. :')
              #37   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:36 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Kitty.
            Owl + Bear =
            Owlbear

Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
            Nature: Quirky
            B. Fields (Benjamin)

Name: Benjamin Fields

Appearance:
            Benjamin is a young teenager who is most easily recognizable by his bright yellow hair and the (over)confident smile he wears almost all of the time to show the world he's ready to conquer it. Unfortunately for him, his 158 cm (5'2'') make him not quite as intimidating as he wished.
            Having a fashion sense comparable to that of a brick, Benjamin is always seen wearing the top shirt and pants of the pile that his mother bought for him, making only an exception if the next one happens to be comfier. On his left wrist he wears a Pokétch that has obviously been tinkered with and a big backpack is being worn on his back to carry the essentials to survive. In his opinion that includes steelworking tools and pieces of scrap metal.

History:
            Even though he grew up in the big city of Celadon, Benjamin has never been an outgoing kid. His father, an employee of the Silph Company, made him a small workplace that Benjamin thankfully used for his personal projects. His mother was a biologist and had pushed him to playing with Pokémon often enough, but Benjamin only found them dumb and boring.
            Only years later, he discovered on the internet the existence of Pokémon that weren't your average cuddly house pet, but instead closer to living technology. The next weeks he'd spend as much time as he could to learn all about these specimens. Slowly a plan was forming in his mind, and a Pokémon would be perfect to reach his goals.

Goals/Interests/Dreams:
            Benjamin's ultimate life goal is becoming a powerful trainer and being recognized as the ruler of the Kanto region. Heck, maybe he'd do a few other regions as well if he can find time for it. How, you wonder? It's easy, you have to start small. Gym Leaders easily gain fame and respect, Benjamin noticed. All he has to is to get into their circle and grow from there. Easy! After all, a Gym Leader is nothing more than a Pokémon Trainer who really likes one type of Pokémon. Step one is becoming an Electric or Steel type Gym Leader (he's not picky!), followed by being accepted to the Elite Four. He hasn't planned past that yet, but he's sure the rest of the path will fall into place by the time he's there.
            Lt. Surge is seen as competition, a plan to get rid of him needs to be concocted if necessary.

In his spare time (when not directly or indirectly working on world domination), the teenage likes to tinker with various gadgets. His proudest creation is a laser gun he has made from scratch. Currently, it's only literally that: a laser pointer shaped as a gun. He's still working on the destructive power part that he has seen so often in the movies.

Strengths:
            Benjamin is a techno wiz. If he comes across any digital device he doesn't know his way around yet, you bet that changes within a couple of minutes. He likes to tinker with technology himself and, with a nice creative mindset on top of his technique, has managed to craft some fun gadgets. His vast knowledge about technology expands to Pokémon, making him an expert on the Electric and Steel types.
            The youngster is not easily afraid and is confident he can handle the world.

Weaknesses:
            Overconfidence is Benjamin's first and foremost flaw, since he will soon find out he is definitely not ready to handle the world. But that's not his fault though, it's a combination of incompetence of others or simply bad luck (usually the former). In social situations, he's not doing much better. He's not a nervous wreck, far from it. Instead he's prone to talking a lot, rambling on and on and on... without noticing that perhaps not everyone thinks this kid is interesting at all. Shocking!
            Remember that Benjamin is an Electric and Steel type expert? That's about it when it comes to Pokémon. He's never bothered to look into other Pokémon and thus has zero knowledge on how most Pokémon work. You know how even babies can tell a Spearow apart from a Pidgey. Yeah, Benjamin can't do that.
            Lastly, Benjamin hates physical contact and will make up half-assed excuses to avoid it.

Quirks:
            With 13 years of age and a Pokémon of his own, Benjamin is practically an adult and likes to be treated as such. And yes, that means he is to be called Mister Fields.
            When he rambles about technology, not something unusual, it's possible that he doesn't know the exact word. But that doesn't stop him, he just makes up words himself! From the sound of it and the context, surely only an idiot wouldn't be able to make out what it means. And he wouldn't waste his valuable time talking to idiots anyway.

Pokémon

Name: Tesla
            Species: Magnemite
            Ability: Magnet Pull
            Moves: Discharge, Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon, Lock-On, Thunder Wave, Light Screen

Strengths: Tesla is always full of energy and ready to help its trainer.
            Weaknesses: Fire, Ground (!!), Fighting
            Quirks: Tesla loves metal objects and gets easily attached to them.
              #38   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:56 AM).
            Meow, purr purr.

Its finally friday
            You know what that means ;))))

I'm outside and slightly drunk
            Gimme like a few hours

In the meanwhile you can go ahead and join the discord bc its so lonely
              #39   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:11 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by gimmepie.

and here's a link you can actually use

https://discord.gg/EeCK5rd

Spoiler:
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by adventure View Post

Name: Aberdeen "Deen" (he likes that) or "Ab" (he doesn't like that) Montany

Appearance:

A sort of short dude, but will probably grow up a bit as he gets older. His build is very thin, without overly much in the way of muscle underneath his pale, freckly skin. His eyes are intensively blue, but burn with a passion for adventure. He doesn't bother styling his brown hair, because even if it at least is not curly, it definitely lives its own life. It's starting to get a little long, according to his mother.

Sometimes he forces the hair down with a white baseball cap which is on backwards - featuring an embroidered yellow pokéball on the front... Which then is only visible from behind him. For other clothing, Aberdeen on the journey decided to wear black jeans, usually a black t-shirt and a blue hooded jacket, along with purple sneakers and a purple and black backpack. One of its outer pockets has inner holsters for pokéballs, but he keeps the ball of his starter in the pocket of his jacket.

History:

Aberdeen lives in Pallet Town with his mother and father. A little over than two years ago, his older sister Anabel died in an accident involving pokémon, and that event has shaped Deen a lot. Aberdeen's father is a very artsy and cheerful man who works in Pallet's finest flower shop, while his mother is a very concerned and somewhat strict woman who works as a nurse at the local Pokémon Center. They each had one pokémon pet who became playmates of Aberdeen and Anabel as the children grew up: Sunflora and Wigglytuff.

He has lived a fairly normal and easy life and has a couple of great school friends but also nowadays an increasing number of people who find him annoying at times. This is because the young careful boy changed pretty abruptly when his sister died and became seemingly more extroverted and reckless.

Goals/Interests/Dreams:

His main goal with this journey and why he was so willing to accept a pokémon from Oak when opportunity presented itself, is that he wants to take chances, take risks and experience things. He wants to do the things others wouldn't, he wants to be that crazy, daring person. Because his sister, despite being a tough girl in her own right, never really took any risks and preferred to be smart and play things safe... and that didn't do her any good in the end. Aberdeen refuses to end his life like that too.

He will take on the gym challenge simply because it seems like a hard challenge, but he isn't completely focused on challenging every trainer he sees or capturing every pokémon he encounters. Becoming the greatest pokémon trainer is the goal of so many kids nowadays. Aberdeen would rather become the greatest human being, and experience as much as he possibly can before he one day meets his own inevitable demise.

Strengths:

Ab can surprise others by thinking out of the box or doing seemingly crazy spur-of-the-moment things.

He very much lives in the moment and is not easily confused; he sees what's important, at least to him right there and then. As such, he is quick thinking in the heat of things but not always the wisest when it comes to big, important decisions.

Having grown up with a father who is a walking encyclopedia on plants and a mother who is a nurse, Deen half inadvertently know his way quite well around medicine and herbs and berries and its effect on pokémon and people.

Weaknesses:

Sort of impatient and reckless, stemming from his wish to accomplish something and take risks in life. When others take too much time or are too indecisive, Aberdeen can seem a bit selfish if he tries to make the choice for them.

Doesn't like contemplating things, so can make decisions a bit too quickly sometimes. Contemplation makes people depressed or grumpy, according to him, so if he notices that someone else is like that, he'll feel uneasy. It is especially bad if he himself gets angsty and sad, because then he starts hating himself until somebody kindly snaps him out of it.

He is not afraid of many things, but that is balanced out by him being super afraid of ghosts and anything that's got to do with death (because of his sister being dead and hearing stories about ghost pokémon having dead human souls...).

Deen is also rather physically weak!

Quirks:

When offended or outsmarted, he seems to lack a proper sense of pride since he'd admit that he was wrong rather easily. It's just another thing to accept and move on from, on towards new things to experience and new challenges to tackle.

He is totally bisexual but has never reflected on it as he hasn't been in love yet. lies HE LOVED BOTH CHRISTINA AND MORGAN

Starter Pokemon: Chikorita

Nickname: She hasn't got a nickname yet.

Moveset: Tackle - Razor Leaf - Poisonpowder - Synthesis - Growl - Vine Whip

Roleplay Sample JUST BECAUSE: Deen's old last post from Crossroads Act I... http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8747818&postcount=174

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AdorbzFangirl View Post
            Spoiler:

Name: Keira

Appearance: She is rather short for her age, standing currently at about 4'8. She is actually quite strong, despite her skinny, girly body. She has a light complexion with short pink hair. She is always seen wearing her favorite cat hoodie no matter what. She tends to be quit shy at times and struggles to meet friends, but she is determined to come out of her comfort zone. She shies away a lot when social interaction or even sensory issues get the best of her. She loves to be herself and dresses in very odd ways compared to those around her.

History: She lives in Pallet Town with her older sister. Her parents passed away when she was only six years old. They passed away in a fire that occurred where they both worked. All her life, she's always been very socially-awkward. People have often made fun of her for being different. She has lived most of her life being homeschooled by her older sister, which was due to the bullying she endured in public school. The only friend she's ever had her whole entire life was a Pokemon that she met when she was fifteen. The two have been through a lot together, and her Pokemon has already tried helping her grow into what she is today.
            Goals/Interests/Dreams: Her dream is to become more social and less shy. Since she struggles a lot with autistic tendencies, she ends up withdrawing from the world around her. She wants to be the best trainer she could be by allowing her abilities to help her along the way and such. She's also feels that going on this journey would help her improve as a person and make her older sister proud. She wants to be what her older sister couldn't be, and that's being a Pokemon trainer.

She is very interested in Pokemon. She'll pretty much talk your ear off when it comes to them. Even more so than normal, seeing how it's mostly a huge passion for her. She also loves being around water, and she doesn't have any problem being drawn to it. She prefers mostly writing in her journals and documenting her Pokemon travels.

Strengths: She gets along with just about every Pokemon. She has a tendency to understand them and their struggles. She is excellent at expressing herself through writing, but she does pretty well when it comes to verbal expression at times. This is another thing that can also depend on her mood and what she's also trying to so as well.
            Weaknesses: She is very asocial and timid. She also has a tendency to be rather disorganized. She is a bit clumsy, and she is often known for tripping over her own feet. She is also bothered a lot by loud noise and too much going on around her at times (depending on her mood). She's also never battled before in her whole life.
            Quirks: She loves stuffed toys. She often collects them on a daily basis. She also enjoys sweets more than any other type of food. She is also demiromantic, seeing how she usually needs to be emotionally connected to others at times.

Starter Pokemon: Shinx
            Nickname: Shinji
            Moveset: Tackle - Leer - Spark

Spoiler:

I hope this is okay. ;w; I haven't actually RPed since like... 2004. So, I might be really rusty at this.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by FlameChrome View Post
            Name: Flame

Appearance: A boy thats about 5’ 6’’, he wears a red t-shirt, sometimes with a fire and ice swirl on it. Got on blue jeans and Red sneakers. His eyes are oddly colored, the right eye is a firey red and his left eye is a icy blue. He isnt a strong child, but isnt fat either. His hair is short, (https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.qk0uA3__pGw-s-WdjvcIjwHaHa&w=216&h=211&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7), the middle part is Icy blue and the other parts is a Deep red.

History: He was born in Ninja Village Kalos, a small village not really on the maps but ninjas are trained and grown up there, he never did well being a ninja. He kind of put his family to shame because of that. His father was never really around, rumors though of his father being a great pokemon trainer. One day his mother told him that they were moving, out of the region. The reason being of him putting his family into shame. His mother allowed him to get his starter before they moved to Kanto. He got Froakie, they both stayed with eachother, he kept Froakie out of his pokeball and on his shoulder. He managed to battle a bit before they moved. He made a promise to Froakie and himself, once in Kanto he and him will become a great team together, and will work hard to get there. After about a week in Kanto, he went to Professor Oak to get him registered to challenge the gyms and travel. He already had a starter so no need to get another one.
            Goals/Interests/Dreams: Become like his father, if hes not what he is in his legend, then to be a great pokemon trainer. Make friends, get stronger, meet someone to love.

Strengths: Able to make quick decisions, and can be sneaky
            Weaknesses: Cute pokemon, cute girls, sometimes his decisions of quickness is not the best and can go very wrong

Starter Pokemon: Froakie
            Moveset: Pound, Bubble, Quick Attack
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kung Fu Ferret View Post

Name: Eric "Pyroar Heart" Damon

Appearance: A good-looking youth, fair skin, dirty-blond hair, deep green eyes, slightly muscular build and above average height. Eric wears a lot of earthy colors. white T-shirt, long khaki pants, and gray shoes. Also has a strange green locket.

History: Eric doesn't know much from his infancy. He was found floating at sea near a shipwreck, by a wild Dragonite who took him to a nearby island. A pride of Pyroar eventually raised him for the next ten or so years. He grew up with their Litleo offspring, but somehow knew he was different. It was shortly after the tenth anniversary of him being taken in as one of the pride, that he finally met some humans. The beautiful Peggy Owen, niece of a certain former Unovan Gym Leader, was on an expedition to find an ancient relic that was allegedly on the island. Eric instantly fell in love with her. She taught him all about humanity, and took him back to Nacrene City after the expedition ended in failure. Eric adapted to civilization with relative ease, mostly due to Peggy's support. Peggy was a Pokemon Ranger who despised anybody who used Pokemon for evil, which is a trait Eric quickly picked up. They dated for several years, and Eric gradually became sort of a local celebrity. The two lovers were on a romantic getaway in Kanto when they noticed a mother Marowak in peril. Peggy was killed that fateful night by a group called Team Rocket, along with the mother Marowak. Eric somehow knew these Rocket grunts were among the worst of humanity, he had seen Team Plasma in Unova, but these Rocket guys made them look like the good guys. Eric recently decided to become a Pokemon Trainer to make sure that nobody would suffer the same fate as the woman he loved.

Goals/Interests/Dreams: Eric's primary goal is to avenge the death of his beloved Peggy, but he wouldn't mind finding someone as loving and supportive to fill the giant gap in his heart. Eric wants to make the world a better place for both Pokemon and the humans that care about them.

Strengths: Eric is very athletic in the wilderness, and can communicate with Pokemon relatively easily. He also has a strong sense of justice.
            Weaknesses: Can be arrogant and temperamental. Tends to hold grudges and may seem impatient. A tad awkward socially (but he's working on it)
            Quirks: Sense of humor, a devout follower of Arceus, will do whatever it takes to protect his comrades.

Starter Pokemon: Sandile
            Nickname: none
            Moveset: Bite, Sand Tomb, Rage, Mud Slap, Dig, Rock Climb

a bit rusty at this.....
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
            This is something I haven't seen before, so if you guys think it may be a bad idea, let me know. Before I do get into it, this character doesn't necessarily have to be in the same universe as another character about to be mentioned. If you guys think having two character related in 2 different RPs is a bad idea, I understand, and can easily change the character around, all just had to add in some additional info to make the SU complete. But like I said, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same universe.

Name: Kairi Tadokoro

Appearance: Kairi has ash brown hair and redish-brown eyes. Her hair goes down to her shoulders and is sometimes braided in two small pigtails. She is tan from spending a lot of time outdoors. Most of the time she wears round glasses that easily cover her eyes, but sometimes she won't wear them on at all and will use contacts. She avoids wearing 'girly' clothes and would rather wear a T-Shirt and pants over dresses and skirts. She is about 5'8" and toned.
            Spoiler:

History: Kairi was born in Couriway Town and lived with her parents. Her father is a pilot who delivered packages all over the world. Her mother a Showcase Performer and once held the title of Kalos Queen. Until she was 7, she traveled all over Kalos with her mother, but that all changed when her aunt and uncle were killed in an avalanche and her cousin, Sora Tadokoro moved in with the. She tried to get closer, but he never let her get close and it was hard to get along, until one day she forced him to go outside in the snow. That they they decided to become Sky Battlers. She suggested her cousin travel in Sinnoh while she went to another region, original a completely new region, but she got an invite from Prof. Oak and asked her to travel in Kanto. She received her Rowlet from her uncle before leaving for Kanto.

Goals/Interests/Dreams: Even though Kairi told her cousin that they should become Sky Battle Trainers, she felt something missing. Growing up with her cousin and seeing his determination to finish his parents' dream, she wanted to do something else. She read books all the time and dreamed to go into worlds that weren't real, she wanted to become an Author and Journalist. She wanted to travel around and record good and bad news to formulate ideas for stories and continue to travel, but not just Kalos, but all over the world. Even though she loved her mother, she just couldn't get into the girly stuff a lot of girls were into, and it drove her away from being a Performer.

Strengths: Because she enjoys studying how people react in situations, she can look at things as if she was another person. She is also very smart when it comes to pokemon and history. Studying stories and books as lead her to dive into books for hours.

Weaknesses: She can sometimes make things over complicated by thinking too far outside the box. Her curiosity has also nearly killed the cat when she wandered in the middle of the street to listen to people arguing that had nothing to do with her.

Quirks: When she is in a new place, she tries to take everything in and writes it down in her notebook that she always carries with her. Literally everything. She will write down every smell and color that she sees, and if she can, she will even write down what people are saying.

Starter Pokemon: Rowlet
            Nickname: N/A
            Moveset: Tackle, Peck, Razor Leaf, Astonish, Leahage, and Ominous Wind
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lycanthropy View Post
            B. Fields (Benjamin)

Name: Benjamin Fields

Appearance:
            Benjamin is a young teenager who is most easily recognizable by his bright yellow hair and the (over)confident smile he wears almost all of the time to show the world he's ready to conquer it. Unfortunately for him, his 158 cm (5'2'') make him not quite as intimidating as he wished.
            Having a fashion sense comparable to that of a brick, Benjamin is always seen wearing the top shirt and pants of the pile that his mother bought for him, making only an exception if the next one happens to be comfier. On his left wrist he wears a Pokétch that has obviously been tinkered with and a big backpack is being worn on his back to carry the essentials to survive. In his opinion that includes steelworking tools and pieces of scrap metal.

History:
            Even though he grew up in the big city of Celadon, Benjamin has never been an outgoing kid. His father, an employee of the Silph Company, made him a small workplace that Benjamin thankfully used for his personal projects. His mother was a biologist and had pushed him to playing with Pokémon often enough, but Benjamin only found them dumb and boring.
            Only years later, he discovered on the internet the existence of Pokémon that weren't your average cuddly house pet, but instead closer to living technology. The next weeks he'd spend as much time as he could to learn all about these specimens. Slowly a plan was forming in his mind, and a Pokémon would be perfect to reach his goals.

Goals/Interests/Dreams:
            Benjamin's ultimate life goal is becoming a powerful trainer and being recognized as the ruler of the Kanto region. Heck, maybe he'd do a few other regions as well if he can find time for it. How, you wonder? It's easy, you have to start small. Gym Leaders easily gain fame and respect, Benjamin noticed. All he has to is to get into their circle and grow from there. Easy! After all, a Gym Leader is nothing more than a Pokémon Trainer who really likes one type of Pokémon. Step one is becoming an Electric or Steel type Gym Leader (he's not picky!), followed by being accepted to the Elite Four. He hasn't planned past that yet, but he's sure the rest of the path will fall into place by the time he's there.
            Lt. Surge is seen as competition, a plan to get rid of him needs to be concocted if necessary.

In his spare time (when not directly or indirectly working on world domination), the teenage likes to tinker with various gadgets. His proudest creation is a laser gun he has made from scratch. Currently, it's only literally that: a laser pointer shaped as a gun. He's still working on the destructive power part that he has seen so often in the movies.

Strengths:
            Benjamin is a techno wiz. If he comes across any digital device he doesn't know his way around yet, you bet that changes within a couple of minutes. He likes to tinker with technology himself and, with a nice creative mindset on top of his technique, has managed to craft some fun gadgets. His vast knowledge about technology expands to Pokémon, making him an expert on the Electric and Steel types.
            The youngster is not easily afraid and is confident he can handle the world.

Weaknesses:
            Overconfidence is Benjamin's first and foremost flaw, since he will soon find out he is definitely not ready to handle the world. But that's not his fault though, it's a combination of incompetence of others or simply bad luck (usually the former). In social situations, he's not doing much better. He's not a nervous wreck, far from it. Instead he's prone to talking a lot, rambling on and on and on... without noticing that perhaps not everyone thinks this kid is interesting at all. Shocking!
            Remember that Benjamin is an Electric and Steel type expert? That's about it when it comes to Pokémon. He's never bothered to look into other Pokémon and thus has zero knowledge on how most Pokémon work. You know how even babies can tell a Spearow apart from a Pidgey. Yeah, Benjamin can't do that.
            Lastly, Benjamin hates physical contact and will make up half-assed excuses to avoid it.

Quirks:
            With 13 years of age and a Pokémon of his own, Benjamin is practically an adult and likes to be treated as such. And yes, that means he is to be called Mister Fields.
            When he rambles about technology, not something unusual, it's possible that he doesn't know the exact word. But that doesn't stop him, he just makes up words himself! From the sound of it and the context, surely only an idiot wouldn't be able to make out what it means. And he wouldn't waste his valuable time talking to idiots anyway.

Pokémon

Name: Tesla
            Species: Magnemite
            Ability: Magnet Pull
            Moves: Discharge, Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon, Lock-On, Thunder Wave, Light Screen

Strengths: Tesla is always full of energy and ready to help its trainer.
            Weaknesses: Fire, Ground (!!), Fighting
            Quirks: Tesla loves metal objects and gets easily attached to them.
              #40   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:18 PM).
            Simple Wanderer of the World... I come from the shadows.

Nature: Relaxed
              I maaaaaay be, or may not, be interesteeeed.~
              But i haaaave one question in the first plaaaaace.~
              Mind eeeeexplain, what you meant, in the followiiiing~
              Wheeeere you said it was fine to catch a Pokemon as long as it's normally in a routeeeee?~

I'll stop faking my singing.

What i want to know is what you meant that Capture was fine as long as a certain Pokemon existed in that route? Did you mean you can only catch it if it's there in the Games? Or do you include other media like Manga and Anime and TCG (Yeah, sometimes it depicts areas) as well? And if it's in the games normally, which game? And does that mean i can't catch a Pokemon that doesn't exist in that route in the games?

Pokemon Super Eevee Edition
              Pokemon Red Adventures
              Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Name: Nrop Rats
              Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                #41   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:24 PM).
              Aiden Pearce

Nature: Jolly
              oh cool, a discord server for it, nice
                #42   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:15 PM).
              Meow, purr purr.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Gelius3 View Post
              I maaaaaay be, or may not, be interesteeeed.~
              But i haaaave one question in the first plaaaaace.~
              Mind eeeeexplain, what you meant, in the followiiiing~
              Wheeeere you said it was fine to catch a Pokemon as long as it's normally in a routeeeee?~

I'll stop faking my singing.

What i want to know is what you meant that Capture was fine as long as a certain Pokemon existed in that route? Did you mean you can only catch it if it's there in the Games? Or do you include other media like Manga and Anime and TCG (Yeah, sometimes it depicts areas) as well? And if it's in the games normally, which game? And does that mean i can't catch a Pokemon that doesn't exist in that route in the games?
              Ill be putting the available pokemon in every place we go to, and if you want to capture that pokemon, go ahead!
                #43   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:48 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Kitty.
              Meow, purr purr.

Technically it's Saturday for everyone but hey

I shall now do the first round of accepting in no particular order because I'm on mobile and I can't do multiquotes without breaking the thing

adventure
              gimmepie
              Magnificent Magilou
              Dragon
              Kung Fu Ferret
              IcyIce
              Lycanthropy

Are the major seven (why isn't it 8? idk yet) players of the first round. Those who haven't been accepted are open to wait until the next accepting batch (which honestly won't be for a while or when someone pops out, as I do better in small batches), or opt to guest rp in the future. All are still welcome to join the discord to spectate and help me with the gming thing :p

To those who haven't been accepted, feel free to message me (on Discord or here) and I can explain why and help you out. :)
                #44   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:02 AM).
              Aiden Pearce

Nature: Jolly
              I get encouraged to sign up and dont get accepted, yeah i aint rping on the forums, never have never will. More like never had a reason to.
              (not trying to sound like a downer or anything, sorry if it does)

Hope you all have fun though! Good luck in there!
                #45   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:41 AM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FlameChrome View Post
              I get encouraged to sign up and dont get accepted, yeah i aint rping on the forums, never have never will. More like never had a reason to.
              (not trying to sound like a downer or anything, sorry if it does)

Hope you all have fun though! Good luck in there!
              Sometimes you don't get in, it happens. I don't think not getting into one RP is reason to be salty and give up on the idea entirely. Especially this one because from the sounds of it you're not exactly denied from participating since there's "guest" slots - you'd have to ask Chura how those work though. She said she was aiming for eight participants anyway and that's only seven spots listed, so definitely talk to her.

Alternatively, if you have an interest in RP, you can always try to get into a different open RP.
                #46   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:46 AM).

Nature: Naive
              Wohoo! The adventures of Deen may re-commence!
                #47   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:23 AM).
              Meow, purr purr.

Guest slots work as a one time (or few time) thing should people want to try rping without the hassle. It won't happen now but say an event/mission happens I can let people in and play a random person to help them get their footing and learn without committing. I'm not going to deny anyone a guest slot, as long as it exists.

@FC, sorry about that. If you do want to refine your SU (as what gp said does go) or wait until the next batch is up or have something else in mind entirely, feel free to message me and I can help you out with that and work things out. :)

Being denied in one rp does not make every forum rp muk in general. This is something we all have to face.

In any case, people in the discord : I'm going to have to ask you a bit of questions to help in the IC creation haha.
                #48   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:51 PM).
              The Master of Pokemon Breeding

Nature: Gentle
              Awww, I thought this RPG was based strongly on Pokemon Let's Go. But I guess it isn't. Sorry, for posting my wondering here, I couldn't find an OOC thread for this RPG.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
              Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
              Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                #49   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:11 AM).
              Meow, purr purr.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
              Awww, I thought this RPG was based strongly on Pokemon Let's Go. But I guess it isn't. Sorry, for posting my wondering here, I couldn't find an OOC thread for this RPG.
              This is counted as the OOC thread, no worries! ^^ It has it's inspirations from LGPE actually, but it's also heavily influenced by the manga and RP wise, a previous RP existing here that Shak and Jay GM'd called Z.
                #50   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:42 AM).
              Meow, purr purr.

The IC is now up!
              https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9970310#post9970310

Quick Reply