• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] Around the PokéEarth - Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Around the PokéEarth - Johto

rNNGSh3.png

Introduction

This part is from original thread
Welcome, welcome to something I decided to call "Around the PokéEarth". I wanted to do this for a long time, but never found time for it. And what is this, you ask? Well, many Pokémon fans wants game with more that one region. Others wants more and better story. Some wants to play events of the anime. And a lot of poeple would like to play Pokémon for the first time again. I decided to mix these things, add some new.
This time, I'm new trainer from Pallet Town that just got his first Pokémon. This trainer, let's call him Janp, like I call most of the trainers in-game, have diary that he write into each night. I feel like there will be more that the game itself offers. What I mean by that? You'll see.
As you may guess, this will be relaxing challenge. I won't do any type of Nuzlocke, but just like people (or Pokémon in the anime), my Pokémon can get depressed if they loose and won't be able to battle for some time.
Also, another challenging part - I randomized some things in the game. I randomized in-game trades, updates moves and evolutions, got National Dex, but kept all the trainers and Pokémon in their places.

Also, you may be asking what happens when I complete the game? I move to another region, hack in my current team at level 1-5 and keep everything that I have in boxes - these Pokémon can return any time at any level.
This brings another thing. Yeah, I'll hack. Not only at the start/end of the game, but also during the game to get some random events to spice whole run.

This is new part
To make things more challenging, I decided to introduce missions that ties with the current story. I'll keep track of them at the end of each post. They will start appearing with next post.

Years
So, after trying different roms and approaches, every time I want to transfer Pokémon from Fire Red to either Soul Silver or Heart Gold the game crashes. So I'll drop this challenge for now, until I get it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back