• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite role to play with?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
What's your favorite role? It might have been a role you have played with before or a role you really want to play as.

I think I'd want to play a fool every now and then. It seems so fine, look just so borderline scummy and townie.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Autocrat or anything that involves surviving until the end because you get to sit back and watch everything burn up

jombii

Years
I am often targetted at night, which is why being the granny, bomb, loudmouth or any role with a passive ability is perfect haha. If not, I really like to play as vanilla.

I'd like to play granny too! It's an OP role as claim it early game and you're dead set to be alive until the end.

Years
My favourite role is the Cultist, but that's not necessarily my favourite to play. I don't really have a favourite to play as since it's not the role that makes the game fun but the people.

Sparkin

I say Doctor, vigilante or fool. Never played with either, but I'd like to play an important role for a change.

jombii

Years
I say Doctor, vigilante or fool. Never played with either, but I'd like to play an important role for a change.

played Doctor and it's a difficult role when there are a lot of players to choose from.

Back