• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Platinum Team Assistance

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
So, as you can probably see from my signature!
My team is currently a Flaffy, a Magby, a Poliwag, and a Zubat.

I'm at the 2nd Gym, and don't know what to do for the final two Pokémon.
So, I leave my fate up to the forums?

Pick 2 Pokemon for me, preferably catchable in Sinnoh Platinum.
Must be decent Pokémon, and must not be the same typage as my exisiting pokémon.
I like to have variety~

Years
It'd be neat if you tried out Snover imo! Or maybe Cherrim. No grass or ice types yet, so I think it would be cool to give them a shot. :thumbsup:

Years
i'll go for gible. the ground typing is extremely helpful and bonus points that you get tm26 earthquake on the cave that you find gible in. i used my garchomp vs cynthia (same level range as her team) and it stood its ground, didn't even faint.

roserade is also good. dont raise from budew, catch a roselia from route 208 and go from there. hits hard but can't stand too many hits so be careful using it

_pheebee

Years
i'll go for gible. the ground typing is extremely helpful and bonus points that you get tm26 earthquake on the cave that you find gible in. i used my garchomp vs cynthia (same level range as her team) and it stood its ground, didn't even faint.

roserade is also good. dont raise from budew, catch a roselia from route 208 and go from there. hits hard but can't stand too many hits so be careful using it

Why not a Bedew?

And I'm not too sure on a Gible.
I've never really liked it.

Edit: Got a Houndour, so, just one Pokemon remaining!

Last edited:
Years
Why not a Bedew?

And I'm not too sure on a Gible.
I've never really liked it.

Edit: Got a Houndour, so, just one Pokemon remaining!

budew is hard to evolve since you need max happiness before it evolves to Roselia. and with budew's starting moves, its hard to level it up. its your choice though ;)

_pheebee

Years
budew is hard to evolve since you need max happiness before it evolves to Roselia. and with budew's starting moves, its hard to level it up. its your choice though ;)

I like I challenge I do!!
Budew it is!!

my team is decided!

Back