• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Power of Three - Challenge

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
Years
  • Age 30
  • MI
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
(The Power of Three - Challenge)

giphy.gif

Rules:
~You may only use up to three Pokémon in a battle, all additional Pokémon must be deposited; if possible.
~You may only use up to three non-pokeball items before each gym battle, and elite four match, and three during each gym battle, and elite four match.
~You may only use the Pokémon center three times before each gym, and elite four match.
~You may only use three pokeballs per capture encounter, if you fail capture, that Pokémon is now considered illegal and you cannot attempt to catch it again.
~You may only catch up to three unique Pokémon between each gym battle; this does not count your starter.
~You may only blackout three times, afterwards if you blacks out again, you must retire, and you have failed the challenge.
~A Pokémon may only participate in a single gym battle win before being forced to retire to the box.
~You may not battle with a Pokémon 30 levels higher than your current opponent.
~No legendaries, or mythical Pokémon allowed.
~The game is completed when you beat the elite four.
~Try to have fun!

Extra Challenge: (Optional Rules)
~Each Pokémon may only have up to three moves; If before the move deleter, treat the four space as illegal.
~You may only participate in 33 battles between each gym battle, and before the elite four; this does not count the gym/elite four battles themselves.
~You may only use the Pokémon center three times.

Username: Your Pokecommunity username.
Character Name: (Optional) The name of your character you'll be utilizing in your run.
Version: If using a hacked version, please say the hacked versions name, and the base game.
Single/Ultimate?: Single is one game, Ultimate is going through all regions.

Spoiler:

(Challengers of Three)
Spoiler:

(Hall of Threes)
Spoiler:

db2zix7.png

Last edited:
Years
Approved, I just have few things on mind:
~A Pokémon may only participate in a single gym battle win before being forced to retire to the box.
Does this mean you can only use Pokémon for one Gym Battle before boxing it forever?
Single/Ultimate?: Single is one game, Ultimate is going through all six regions.
Seven regions. Unless there is one where this Challenge can't be done.

And last thing: I would keep a list of challengers and champions somewhere in the main post.

Last edited:

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
Years
  • Age 30
  • MI
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
Approved, I just have few things on mind:

Does this mean you can only use Pokémon for one Gym Battle before boxing it forever?.

Correct. You start off with your single starter pokemon, you then follow through by using that one to catch your elite team of three! At that point you will have four pokemon, you can only have three out at a time though, so you must box the other one for later when you need to collect another set, so it's important to select and manage properly.

Seven regions. Unless there is one where this Challenge can't be done.

And last thing: I would keep a list of challengers and champions somewhere in the main post.
That... was simply a mistake on my part, my brain derped when counting, this I apologize for, and would like to reassure you that I was planning to add the challengers section once a challenger presented itself, but I shall do it now! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back