• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What are you MOST looking forward to?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Hi all,

There's less than a day left before a new Generation of Pokémon is upon us so let's get some hype going! What are you most looking forward to with these fresh set of games?

I for one am looking forward to exploring the wild area and camping / cooking. Who wants to share?!

Last edited:

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
I'm excited for the Max Raids, which I imagine would be quite fun with my friends, the new competitive meta, in which I can't wait to try out Super Luck Unfezant, and the music, all soundtracks for far seeming very promising.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I'm excited for the Max Raids, which I imagine would be quite fun with my friends, the new competitive meta, in which I can't wait to try out Super Luck Unfezant, and the music, all soundtracks for far seeming very promising.

Oh that sounds fun! I forget about max raids. Hopefully it's a lot of fun!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Juts the idea of actually seeing people in the Wild Area is enough to get me excited. I very seriously doubt raids will go well if it is a group of random people and only one person can catch the pokemon, but we will see.

A pokemon game is still a pokemon game and although I may hate some of the changes, it is still a game and I can't wait to explore.

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I do hope max raids work out well. Thankfully I have some friends who are getting the game (one got lucky and picked it up early today(.

Years
What I'm most looking forward to is just playing Pokémon for real, on the Nintendo, once again. I skipped the 3DS generations because I don't have the console (never wanted it, the usual DS was enough). I fully expect to be amazed at seeing first hand how much they have technologically advanced since Black.

Last edited:

Giliforge

haha funnny!!!1!
Years
I'm personally looking forward to the Max Raids in the Wild Area, the competitive meta, and the new Galarian Formes.

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
Years
My wife and I recently discovered how much fun it is to record our playthroughs of games. Maybe it's dumb, but the fact that we're recording makes us try to comment and make jokes a lot more, and the whole thing just turns it into a joyous experience. This is the first Pokemon game we'll be playing for the first time since we figured this out, so I'm just pumped to play the new game this way with my wife!! We've started, and holy cow, I haven't had this much fun in ages!

Years
pretty sure i've posted this somewhere before, but im looking forward to the post-game. im keeping my expectations well grounded because as someone who's more or less spoiled myself, i don't expect a whole lot. im just hoping that everything before that point is worth playing through.

if not that though, i mean, im looking forward to seeing my pokemon on the big screen though, at the very least. i've been wanting that since PBR so it'd be nice to experience that, again.

Years
I was looking forward to training some of my favorites and explore the region with almost no spoilers. I have absolutely no idea what happens after the very early parts of the game (since I watched some of a Let's Play), and the new experience has been massively fun so far. Oh, and the gym challenges! They actually feel exciting now with a giant crowd watching/cheering. 👍

Back