Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi

Male
D.C.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
831 posts
6.1 Years
I was going to do the in-game trade of my Frostmoth for the Duraludon (just a completionist thing, since I already had a Duraludon), but decided to load to my saved game after the trade due to something I noticed while trading. The color of my Frostmoth isn't the muave/lavender wing colors like the normal sprite has, but it also doesn't have a shiny animation when I put it into battle nor does it have the Star marking in the Pokemon list.

Are there different versions of Snom and Frosmoth between the Sword and the Shield versions? I swear, I am not color-blind :)

I will try and add a screenshot later tonight, mine looks like it has greenish wings, but unlike the shiny that has green eyes, it has blue eyes. I was thinking it could be a male/female coloration?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional

Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
1,709 posts
12.3 Years
I was going to do the in-game trade of my Frostmoth for the Duraludon (just a completionist thing, since I already had a Duraludon), but decided to load to my saved game after the trade due to something I noticed while trading. The color of my Frostmoth isn't the muave/lavender wing colors like the normal sprite has, but it also doesn't have a shiny animation when I put it into battle nor does it have the Star marking in the Pokemon list.

Are there different versions of Snom and Frosmoth between the Sword and the Shield versions? I swear, I am not color-blind :)

I will try and add a screenshot later tonight, mine looks like it has greenish wings, but unlike the shiny that has green eyes, it has blue eyes. I was thinking it could be a male/female coloration?
I believe Frosmoth's wings are a bit translucent so it may be possible that the background was merely affecting the colouring.
Snom nor Frosmoth have any alternative colouring aside from their shiny forms.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, S, M)
Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
Living Pokedex Complete: Y, C, R, LG, E, D, Pl, HG, B, B2, X, Y, OR, AS, M, UM
Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
Advertiser Content