VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
3,085 posts
3.6 Years

Hmm, well, I do have some club templates ready in the Scrapbox, but there are a couple of assignments I need to get done before I can properly start running these clubs. I want to be fully motivated and foster them well! I am very passionate about Ghibli. :DD So is it alright if I get back to you in about a week, or sometime near Halloween?

At the same time I don't want to hold back any fellow Ghibli lovers from taking the role, haha.. ^_^;
Take your time sweetheart!

I've already got plenty on my plate now that we are cranking up for Halloween around here. If you need another week or two then be my guest!

I can't wait to see this gorgeous new club. ^_^

One more thing I wanted to ask yoy about the nature club. I hope that I can celebrate animals in this club as well. Does this club encompass all sorts of wildlife?

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Hyzenthlay

Castle of the Crystal
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,886 posts
7.1 Years
Take your time sweetheart!

I've already got plenty on my plate now that we are cranking up for Halloween around here. If you need another week or two then be my guest!

I can't wait to see this gorgeous new club. ^_^

One more thing I wanted to ask yoy about the nature club. I hope that I can celebrate animals in this club as well. Does this club encompass all sorts of wildlife?
Alright, thanks! Yeah, this is quite the busy time of year haha.

The nature club will be about celebrating Earth's environmental beauty, in particular its plant life. However, I mentioned earlier in this thread that I'm going to create a separate club for animals, so you'll be able to share your love for them there! I'll also have an "animal of the week" setup, where members nominate an animal from a specified class (first mammals, then birds etc.), and when everyone has nominated, a poll will be opened. I'll then make a post detailing the winner and sharing whatever research I find. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
10,543 posts
6.3 Years
I am excited to see that nature club!

I am thinking of founding a Studio Ghibli club, but wanted to gauge interest before proceeding with that. Does anybody around here think they would join?
If you’re still making that club, I’m game for joining! Looooved Kiki’s Delibery Service c:

Homeskulled Kid

Banned

Clancer
Seen April 15th, 2019
Posted April 15th, 2019
1,408 posts
1.1 Years
I think a Star Wars club would be frickin' awesome, and a Stranger Things one or something. Famous stuff, so it'd be easy to drum up some members, right?

I would take the initiative myself, but I go on huge writing tangents for weeks on end so I wouldn't be in a very good place to pioneer one or maintain pace its pace. I would be more than happy to contribute to one, though.

TheGhostHunter

Santa's (Not So) Little Helper

Age 20
Female
Ryme City
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
577 posts
3.1 Years
It would be nice to have a history club on here (Ancient, US, etc.)
"The air was filled with phantoms, wandering hither and tither in restless haste, and moaning as they went. Every one of them wore chains like Marley's Ghost; some few (they might be guilty governments) were linked together; none were free."

- Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Name: Tombstone
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

Meyling

~ that's a mood

Female
A Pocket Dimension
Seen September 6th, 2019
Posted July 30th, 2019
290 posts
220 Days
Polandball/Countryball club? Just an idea :o
I'd also sign up for a Made In Abyss club for sure

noa

sleeping cutie

Age 27
Female
Seattle
Seen September 21st, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2019
5,415 posts
4.1 Years
I feel like if there were others who liked the series, i'd know already, but I would love to make a club for The Idolm@ster franchise, a series dear to my heart.

CaptainMudkipz

Daniëlle D

Age 17
Female
The Netherlands. Noord Brabant.
Seen September 26th, 2019
Posted June 18th, 2019
6 posts
210 Days
I'm thinking of making a game club. One where you talk about games and playthroughs and all that stuff. One where you can also rp in, for example, resident evil 2 remake, and combine that with the evil within 2. Just do whatever you want in it. Wouldn't that be fun?

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
9,164 posts
8.5 Years
That’s a cute idea, but I think that may go best in our already existing Video Games forum!

Meyling

~ that's a mood

Female
A Pocket Dimension
Seen September 6th, 2019
Posted July 30th, 2019
290 posts
220 Days
Hmm so a Neptunia club would be for the Video Games section too then? 🤔

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
9,164 posts
8.5 Years
Not necessarily. A Neptuia appreciation club can definitely go here! But a general thread about games and playthroughs might fit better in VG.

Infinite Insanity
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
396 posts
2.8 Years
I'm too busy to run a club, but a club for band geeks (for fans of the marching arts or those participating in the marching arts themselves) would be really cool.

Also, a club for fans of rock/punk/emo music would be cool too.

EDIT: I just read the club rules. Sorry, I was just hoping someone would make my ideas a reality for me, as I am too busy these days to run a club myself. So, PLEASE take my ideas!
Formally known as RedBalloon
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
3,085 posts
3.6 Years
Do you like musical or plays? Would anyone out there be interested in a club based around theater? I was considering making a clubhouse called Curtain Up, but wasn't sure if anyone would join. I'd like to test the waters before I make this thread. Will any of you come to the show?

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
3,085 posts
3.6 Years
I wanted to poke my head in here to ask if there would be any interest in a club about dreams?

Sometimes I have mentioned my dreams in the Mental Health Club, particularly if it's a nightmare. But I woke up from intense murder mystery dream this morning and was wondering if it's time for Dream Land, a club focussed on dreams, interpretation and sleep. I have toyed with the idea before, but may be time to revisit it.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,394 posts
13.2 Years
I wanted to poke my head in here to ask if there would be any interest in a club about dreams?

Sometimes I have mentioned my dreams in the Mental Health Club, particularly if it's a nightmare. But I woke up from intense murder mystery dream this morning and was wondering if it's time for Dream Land, a club focussed on dreams, interpretation and sleep. I have toyed with the idea before, but may be time to revisit it.
If I had a thread I could pop into to talk about all my silly dreams, I would be happy!! because man do I have many lol

CiCi Sama

A̻͚͠s̠͟o̠͚͖̣̕ci ̠̦̝̟a̸l̸ ̶C̪̫̫̲̮̥r͓̦̺̰e ̱̘͈̙̥̦̦́e̫͡ p͉̩̙̫

Female
Fire Lord Zuko's private quarters
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
687 posts
216 Days
Sometimes I have interesting dreams (other times I didn't get enough sleep xD) so I'd be down!
Art Thread Zuko is love

I don't need anʎ c̶̡̞̯͍̬̋á̸̼̩̘̗͙̯l̶͔̹̀̉͑ɯ̸̼̩̩̖̏̑̀̇͜ᴉ̸̦̍̑͒n̸̨̲̬̫͙̬͝ģ̸̞̩͋̋͛̊̓ ¡̴̢͔̪̳̪̑̌͋̆̐̍͘͝ɐ̷̨̡̨̛̙͇͔͈̜̹̩̺̺̟̣̝́ǝ̸̮̗̯̜̳́̍ʇ̸̡͍̝̫̖̅

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
3,085 posts
3.6 Years
Sometimes I have interesting dreams (other times I didn't get enough sleep xD) so I'd be down!
If I had a thread I could pop into to talk about all my silly dreams, I would be happy!! because man do I have many lol
Nice, we've got a little clique going already. Should I be the one to make the dream club or do one of you lovely ladies want to do the honor?

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
10,543 posts
6.3 Years
I hadn’t seen one so sorry if this has been done already but:

What about a culinary club? Yknow, just hanging out, sharing recipes, taking a look at yummy different kinds of food, etc etc!

I do have ideas in the club buuuut I wonder if anyone is interested first?

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
3,085 posts
3.6 Years
I hadn’t seen one so sorry if this has been done already but:

What about a culinary club? Yknow, just hanging out, sharing recipes, taking a look at yummy different kinds of food, etc etc!

I do have ideas in the club buuuut I wonder if anyone is interested first?
The_fast_reader has a culinary club, and there's plenty of room for more chefs! Do stop by, we'd love to have you for dinner :)

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=424171

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
10,543 posts
6.3 Years
The_fast_reader has a culinary club, and there's plenty of room for more chefs! Do stop by, we'd love to have you for dinner :)

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=424171
Hmm but it hasn’t been active since September though... is it okay to bump it up even though I’m not the owner?

CiCi Sama

A̻͚͠s̠͟o̠͚͖̣̕ci ̠̦̝̟a̸l̸ ̶C̪̫̫̲̮̥r͓̦̺̰e ̱̘͈̙̥̦̦́e̫͡ p͉̩̙̫

Female
Fire Lord Zuko's private quarters
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
687 posts
216 Days
I enjoy messing with CSS so I wouldn't mind starting that dream club sometime soon! :D
Art Thread Zuko is love

I don't need anʎ c̶̡̞̯͍̬̋á̸̼̩̘̗͙̯l̶͔̹̀̉͑ɯ̸̼̩̩̖̏̑̀̇͜ᴉ̸̦̍̑͒n̸̨̲̬̫͙̬͝ģ̸̞̩͋̋͛̊̓ ¡̴̢͔̪̳̪̑̌͋̆̐̍͘͝ɐ̷̨̡̨̛̙͇͔͈̜̹̩̺̺̟̣̝́ǝ̸̮̗̯̜̳́̍ʇ̸̡͍̝̫̖̅

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
3,085 posts
3.6 Years
I enjoy messing with CSS so I wouldn't mind starting that dream club sometime soon! :D
Be my guest! I would love to see what a wizard like you could cook up! I'm such an amateur in the CSS department. :D

Hmm but it hasn’t been active since September though... is it okay to bump it up even though I’m not the owner?
Sure, you can bump the club. That's not against the rules at all. When you ask to join if there's still no new activity in the club within a few days of your post, then you can contact the club owner and ask if she's still interested in maintaining the club. If not, you can ask then about adopting the cooking club. Adopting or trading clubs is allowed here. If you don't hear any response from the owner at all after a week then you can make a new club. Normally you wouldn't make a club with a topic that already exists, but if a club goes inactive for more than 3 months you can start a new one. Hope that helps :)

Advertiser Content