Started by idk_cards19 6 Days Ago 2:22 PM
  • 4 replies
Male
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
11 posts
7 Days
What's up fellow trainers?

I am a long time Pokemon fan, I started at the age of 3, and got into the TCG at the age of 10. To this date, I've seen every episode of every season, as well as every movie, excluding the S/M/US/UM anime. I got my first Pkmn game when I was about 7, it was Pokemon Fire-Red. I'm currently completing the very large Pokedex in Pokemon Y. I don't keep track of meta or competitive, so my deck probably isn't the best. It is updated and usable in comps, however, as a high school student, it's hard to find time or the people to play with. I haven't had a good match in a long time. Please, help me out! I want to get better at this, both the video game and the TCG.

TheeWizard

Age 21
Male
England
Online now
Posted 3 Minutes Ago
160 posts
19 Days
What's up fellow trainers?

I am a long time Pokemon fan, I started at the age of 3, and got into the TCG at the age of 10. To this date, I've seen every episode of every season, as well as every movie, excluding the S/M/US/UM anime. I got my first Pkmn game when I was about 7, it was Pokemon Fire-Red. I'm currently completing the very large Pokedex in Pokemon Y. I don't keep track of meta or competitive, so my deck probably isn't the best. It is updated and usable in comps, however, as a high school student, it's hard to find time or the people to play with. I haven't had a good match in a long time. Please, help me out! I want to get better at this, both the video game and the TCG.
Hi!
Welcome, it's nice to meet you! I must say your profile picture is fantastic!
I've been into Pokemon since I was very young as well! not quite 3 years old but since 2004 when I was about 6. I haven't played the TCG to much, other than the online version and the old Gameboy colour game one.
I hope you find what you are looking for here!
Also, what's your favourite Pokémon?
My Friend Code is: 2582-4204-8136
Playing Pokemon Shield. Pokedex complete! My thank's to everyone that helped out!
Male
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
11 posts
7 Days
Hi!
Welcome, it's nice to meet you! I must say your profile picture is fantastic!
I've been into Pokemon since I was very young as well! not quite 3 years old but since 2004 when I was about 6. I haven't played the TCG to much, other than the online version and the old Gameboy colour game one.
I hope you find what you are looking for here!
Also, what's your favourite Pokémon?
Thank you for the welcome! My favorite is either Aegislash, Metagross, Banette, or Chandelure

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
27,394 posts
13.2 Years
Hi there, welcome! Your favorites are a good list of mons, those ones are super cool. Banette was my first lv. 100 too, I think?

See you around. \o/
Male
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
9 posts
31 Days
I also got my first pokémon game when I was seven, only it was Blue!
Every episode of the anime? That's impressive!
Advertiser Content