kapparill

Age 15
Male
Brisbane, Australia
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
34 posts
3.3 Years
Hate to be a normie, but... you were expecting a good character, but it was me - DIO!

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
10,349 posts
12.4 Years
My favorite character will always be Yusei Fudo! He genuinely inspired me during my darkest times, and I've changed so much as a person thanks to his influence. ^^ I really appreciate the way he cherishes little things that others regard as worthless, as well as how he can still view the world from a pure-hearted lens despite living his entire life under the cruelest circumstances. Even when his beliefs are dismissed as overly naive, he still remains true to himself and fights for his ideals—protecting important bonds and re-shaping the cruel society surrounding his home.

This was exactly the kind of inspiration I needed during my teenage years, and I'm very grateful I had the chance to experience Yusei's journey in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's! :)

"Anyone can connect with anyone, just as anything can connect with anything. That's all there is to life—an endless series of connections. Even when there's no solution, people grow stronger to keep searching for connections."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
20,655 posts
7.6 Years
All these people with a favourite character or characters out of every anime ever. I have no idea how you choose.

donavannj

Age 29
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 50 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
22,430 posts
14.8 Years
All these people with a favourite character or characters out of every anime ever. I have no idea how you choose.
My strat is finding a character I find more fun than the rest.
whoops

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
20,655 posts
7.6 Years
My strat is finding a character I find more fun than the rest.
Easier said than done lmao

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
3,031 posts
274 Days
Without a doubt Ryo Marufuji/Zane Truesdale from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

singlehandedly got me loving Cyber Dragons, which is a blessing and a curse in and of itself. His character in the first season I felt the most connected with due to the way he dueled. 2nd season was just a bit... we don't talk about it (bad cyberdarks, BAD).

My favorite character will always be Yusei Fudo! He genuinely inspired me during my darkest times, and I've changed so much as a person thanks to his influence. ^^ I really appreciate the way he cherishes little things that others regard as worthless, as well as how he can still view the world from a pure-hearted lens despite living his entire life under the cruelest circumstances. Even when his beliefs are dismissed as overly naive, he still remains true to himself and fights for his ideals—protecting important bonds and re-shaping the cruel society surrounding his home.

This was exactly the kind of inspiration I needed during my teenage years, and I'm very grateful I had the chance to experience Yusei's journey in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's! :)
Yusei for me woulda been a close 2nd or 3rd for me, 5D's probably is my favorite series of the 6, not to mention Yusei finding value in every card is something I'd never see.

Meadow

Connected World

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
10,349 posts
12.4 Years
Without a doubt Ryo Marufuji/Zane Truesdale from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

singlehandedly got me loving Cyber Dragons, which is a blessing and a curse in and of itself. His character in the first season I felt the most connected with due to the way he dueled. 2nd season was just a bit... we don't talk about it (bad cyberdarks, BAD).

Yusei for me woulda been a close 2nd or 3rd for me, 5D's probably is my favorite series of the 6, not to mention Yusei finding value in every card is something I'd never see.
OMG, hold on!! Are you the real IV from Zexal?!? O_O Good thing my username isn't Shark anymore, otherwise we'd have to be archrivals! Haha, I kid, but it still makes me super happy to see another person here who has watched 5D's and Zexal!

Back on topic, I really like Ryo as well! He was my second favorite character in GX, with my number one favorite being his little brother, Sho! Just as you mentioned, Ryo's dueling style was very admirable—I thought it was nice how someone as powerful as him always respects his opponents. It made him come off as a very approachable person, in contrast to other characters of a similar caliber who often act more arrogant or cold-hearted!

"Anyone can connect with anyone, just as anything can connect with anything. That's all there is to life—an endless series of connections. Even when there's no solution, people grow stronger to keep searching for connections."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
3,031 posts
274 Days
OMG, hold on!! Are you the real IV from Zexal?!? O_O Good thing my username isn't Shark anymore, otherwise we'd have to be archrivals! Haha, I kid, but it still makes me super happy to see another person here who has watched 5D's and Zexal!

Back on topic, I really like Ryo as well! He was my second favorite character in GX, with my number one favorite being his little brother, Sho! Just as you mentioned, Ryo's dueling style was very admirable—I thought it was nice how someone as powerful as him always respects his opponents. It made him come off as a very approachable person, in contrast to other characters of a similar caliber who often act more arrogant or cold-hearted!
oh boy already made an archrival i see. I've been trying to catch up on the newer series tbh!

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
20,655 posts
7.6 Years
2nd season was just a bit... we don't talk about it (bad cyberdarks, BAD).
Weren't into the BDSM phase then?

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
3,031 posts
274 Days
Weren't into the BDSM phase then?
Imo they overdid it a bit in a very small timespan. Also because of my massive bias to Cyber Dragons and in s2 they got ditched for the lesser Cyberdarks.

Axel

Got it Memorized?

Age 31
Female
That's classified.
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
6,418 posts
15.5 Years
Edward Elric, Haruhi Suzumiya and InuYasha. Always and forever.
~takeru~

instagram

twitter

blog

discord tag

switch code

credit
Age 39
Male
USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6 posts
6 Days
My favorite character is Sinbad. I like that he is funny, finds a common language with many, a little careless. But the most important thing for him is the security of the country and people close to him, so when they are in danger, he becomes serious and without hesitation deals with the enemy. countries he will do everything, so his country is flourishing, unlike others.😳
Advertiser Content