Advertiser Content

Resources DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64 Page 69

Started by thedarkdragon11 May 11th, 2016 4:27 PM
  • 1724 replies

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
882 posts
10.5 Years
Just an update for the list of SwSh icons which do not need to be resized/rescaled, Cufant is now one of those... Here's the updated list:
  • Thwackey
  • Skwovet
  • Rookidee
  • Corvisquire
  • Nickit
  • Gossifleur
  • Wooloo
  • Yamper
  • Applin
  • Silicobra
  • Arrokuda
  • Toxel
  • Sizzlipede
  • Clobbopus
  • Sinistea
  • Hatenna
  • Hattrem
  • Impidimp
  • Morgrem
  • Milcery
  • Pincurchin
  • Snom
  • Cufant
  • Dreepy
  • Galarian Meowth
  • Galarian Ponyta
  • Galarian Corsola
  • Galarian Zigzagoon
  • Galarian Linoone
  • Galarian Darumaka
  • Galarian Yamask

Just A Remixer reserved the following: Yamper, Eternatus, Galarian Ponyta and Yamask, and Gigantamax Snorlax...

le_paragon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
117 posts
2.4 Years
Ponyta Galar:

Zigzagoon Galar:

Credits: Sword/Shield Sprite Project Smogon
there's already a galarian ponyta, just havent uploaded it yet. and galarian zigzagoon was already posted before, it's even in the hub on the first page. and you didnt say that you were gonna sprite it. darkdragon and i keep mentioning how people need to reserve before making the sprites.

Rolycoly Sprite and Icon

Armored Mewtwo Sprite and Icon

we dont need mewtwo here and those are rolycoly sprites i made for smogon. there's already a rolycoly sprite in the hub on the first page. and the icons have no difference between them. furthermore, you didnt even give proper credits

for anyone else viewing this thread, don't post any more battle sprites. Cynda and i are taking care of it. if you're gonna work on the icons, tell me and/or darkdragon first which icons you want to make so that we can reserve them for you. because some of the icons you guys want to make are already done, just that i havent uploaded them yet. i have someone helping me make icons for this project so to prevent anybody doing the same icons, you have to make reservations

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
882 posts
10.5 Years
Submissions for battle and icons sprites are currently suspended... We'll announce when it will resume... Instead, you can message me AND le_paragon if you want to reserve some species for icons...

The icons from SwSh, as they are, turned out to be unfit for use not only due to the size and style difference but also due to the colors given and poor palette colors compression... Some have more than 100 colors per icon (even if some colors are similar, they have different shade/hex values per pixel)... Direct palette swap can't just work the way it was during the 3DS era...

With that, we'll be using the icons that will be used by Showdown (the engine powered by Smogon) for Gen. 7 species and form/es... And yes, le_paragon (also the PM of several Smogon spriting projects) has the blessings to use them here...

Some of the battle and icon sprites are already done... le_paragon will update us soon which battle and icon sprites are those aside from the ones seen in the hub...

You may still submit sprites for Ride Pokémon in the meantime...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
882 posts
10.5 Years
¿Rotomi will have sprite?
Yes...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
882 posts
10.5 Years

Maybe Galarian Ponyta?
Thanks but submissions are still closed...

Forms Alcremie Of the page serebii
Thanks but we're already aware of Alcremie's 63 forms...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
882 posts
10.5 Years
¿G-Max Toxtricity will have sprite?
Yes... Thanks for the heads up! G-Max Alcremie, too...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
882 posts
10.5 Years
Hey!! I made a 64x64 Orbeetle sprite!!
Sprite submissions are currently closed... We don't accept sprites ATM...

le_paragon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
117 posts
2.4 Years
guys please READ THE INSTRUCTIONS provided before posting. I already put the instructions in bold in my last post, and darkdragon reiterated the instructions as well. and battle sprites are CLOSED right now since Cynda and I have already made a lot. I just dont have time to post them because I have to make their shiny versions too

and stop asking if something will have a sprite. all the pokemon will have battle sprites and icon sprites. be patient

also, please dont post any images here, even if they're reference images. we appreciate the effort, but we already have our own reference images and we check different websites as well already

le_paragon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
117 posts
2.4 Years
those are the sprites cynda made and I edited. I didnt post them yet because there are no backsprites yet

guys, seriously, how hard is it to read stuff? I said Cynda and I are working on the battle sprites. you guys dont need to link stuff from his DA, he's already helping me. so obviously if I havent posted it yet that means theres something unfinished about it

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
882 posts
10.5 Years
Here's the Gen. 8 icon sheet used in Pokémon Showdown! (the Smogon simulator) that we are going to use for the icons:

We're allowed to use them for this repository... If you're going to use the icons from that sprite sheet for purposes other than this repository's and ROM hacks, ask le_paragon...

You may now reserve to work with icons via PM... In line with that, here are the icons already reserved:
  • le_paragon: Rotom icons
  • RadicalCharizard: Raboot, Cinderace and G-Max Charizard
  • Just A Remixer: Yamper, Eternatus (both formes), Galarian Ponyta and Yamask, and G-Max Snorlax

Again, we're not currently accepting battle sprites...

le_paragon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
117 posts
2.4 Years
big update below. some of the front sprites are resized from the smogon sprite project
Spoiler:

front sprite by KingOfThe-X-Roads

front sprite by Crocovyle

some qc on the front sprite by Cynda