• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I would like all three of Ash's class mates pokemon I'm offering magearna or lv100 shiny milotic or lv100 shiny raichu alolan form
Sorry, not interested in any of those, and also I am not negotiating any other trades at this time. Please check my notices next time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Hello, Jan 10, 9:30 pm (your time) works for me, if that works for you. If not, I am willing to wait until you're available next. Thank you!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello, Jan 10, 9:30 pm (your time) works for me, if that works for you. If not, I am willing to wait until you're available next. Thank you!
Sorry, haven't been coming online lately so I missed this. @@ I should be around tomorrow (my Saturday) for trades if sometime then works for you!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Sorry, haven't been coming online lately so I missed this. @@ I should be around tomorrow (my Saturday) for trades if sometime then works for you!

Yeah that should work, just give me a time and ill be online!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yeah that should work, just give me a time and ill be online!
You said 9:30 PM in this past message and all my other trades for the day are just before that, so will that work? If not I am sorta around during my normal times today so I'll check back periodically.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Yeah that works for me. Ill be online at 9:30 PM (your time). Also, if you would rather have a few of the following pokemon instead, Im willing to trade these as well (i just acquired these recently)

Shiny Lugia (JPN, 3IV, Mild Nature, Beast Ball, UT)
Shiny Mewtwo (Virtual Console, 4IV, HA, Hardy Nature, UT)

Obviously our other trade is perfectly fine, i just figured id ask in case these would be more useful to you. Ill be online to trade at 9:30

Thanks!

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yeah that works for me. Ill be online at 9:30 PM (your time). Also, if you would rather have a few of the following pokemon instead, Im willing to trade these as well (i just acquired these recently)

Shiny Lugia (JPN, 3IV, Mild Nature, Beast Ball, UT)
Shiny Mewtwo (Virtual Console, 4IV, HA, Hardy Nature, UT)

Obviously our other trade is perfectly fine, i just figured id ask in case these would be more useful to you. Ill be online to trade at 9:30

Thanks!
Unless you caught them yourself I would not be interested. If they are yours then I'd be happy to offer more for them!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Hello,

Unfortunately due to a technical difficulty I had while attempting to clone, I was unable to duplicate my pokemon. This being said, I am unable to trade my 4 agreed pokemon until I am able to clone them. I did not forsee this error and do apologize. Thank you for taking the time to work with me, and once again i do apologize.

Thanks

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello,

Unfortunately due to a technical difficulty I had while attempting to clone, I was unable to duplicate my pokemon. This being said, I am unable to trade my 4 agreed pokemon until I am able to clone them. I did not forsee this error and do apologize. Thank you for taking the time to work with me, and once again i do apologize.

Thanks
Seeing as it took a long time to get this coordinated, I can clone them back for you if you have a few extra minutes after the trade. That's alright enough under the rules.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Seeing as it took a long time to get this coordinated, I can clone them back for you if you have a few extra minutes after the trade. That's alright enough under the rules.

I would very much appreciate that if you were willing to do so. I'm not attempting to bend any guidelines you set towards your shop, I just dont have much of a choice at this point. But yes, I would be very grateful if you could clone. I am online now if you are ready to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back