• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's strange, because compared to Dawn/Hikari, she's not skimpy at all. I don't wear skimpy clothing, and again, I would wear what she's wearing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

While I do know what you're talking about in concern to (assuming) the lengths of her shorts, I would rather wear that then the small skirt that Dawn/Hikari wears. Of course, I'm not much of a skirt fan in general, so my opinion is a bit biased.

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years

I come here to find a girl "talking about the length".
Cue me speedreading everything with the greatest WTF face. Ever.

On topic: I just got my DS and my HG. I'm happy, and so are Thea (Flaaffy), Cotton (Jumpluff), Loki (Growlithe), Therion (Nidorino), and Nox (Eevee) :B

I just need to find a Shellder......

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
24. You assumed right & I agree. I'm more of a tomboy myself, I wear skirts sometimes & Dawn's was too short for my liking. Though I could of worn May's clothes since she had leggins under it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What are you going to evolve your Eevee into, Sapeiro?

Yeah. I wouldn't mind wearing Kris', May's, Lyra's/Kotone's, and Touko's because they all have shorts (though I'm not quite a fan of the overalls Kotone wears). You won't really find me in Leaf's or Dawn's clothing though.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
26. Yeah, I look at overalls I think farm work, but that may just be me. II'll wear something short but I'll always have some leggins or even jeans under them.

I evolved my eevee into Glaceon.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Twenty Seven/27!
I had so many Eevees I evolved them into different things. I have a Flareon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon and I'm planning to get an Umbreon for my Triospecies Challenge.
I have been trying to create a perfect Eveelotution team, but I gave up with Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon. :\

...Oh and 28.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, Gotta Catch 'em all. XD;

Pokemon Card~ I have a whole binder on my desk of 'em. I... don't think I have an Umbreon though. D:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Actually i got to a point, where i thought Pokémon was childish, so i gave my Gameboy and my games away, i do really regret that now.
I still have the card though, but i never use them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never thought Pokemon was childish. Helps that all these days I've had at least one friend who was as old or older than me who also liked Pokemon.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Hey guys. I used to lurk at WOFZ in Other Trivia but I never really understood how to play until now... xD

Actually i got to a point, where i thought Pokémon was childish, so i gave my Gameboy and my games away, i do really regret that now.
Me too. ): I gave away every one of my 2nd gen. games as well as my GBC and I regret it to this day. My N64 and copies of Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2 went the same way.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Pokemon, childish? Pfffffffft there are so many mature references hidden away like there are in Disney films it isn't even funny. And then if you look at some of the fanart... Enough said.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Aye. There was time when I didn't play Pokemon, but other than that, it's always been with me.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Been with me since I got my Yellow. I've only sold two spinoffs and Sapphire (though I bought another used copy later) in total.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back