• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF some random pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanaaM

Panda
Years
Hi there, i just started my Ultra Moon adventure and i only have a lvl 10 Litten and even tho this version has my favorite pokemon there are some pokemons that i really would love to play with. I only have this game so i don't really have anything to trade with... But if there's a possibility i can have these i would already be happy xD These are:

Charmander;
Alolan Vulpix;
Ponyta;
Lapras;
Aron;
Shinx;
Rhyperior and (Done)Magmortar (They're some of my favorite but since they require items if it's too much i don't mind not having them);
Houndour;
Tyrunt;
(Done) Dialga (i really want to catch Giratina by myself but i need this guy x.x)
Bergmite;
(Done) Groudon (another of my favorite pokemon Rayquaza but i want to catch him myself yet again i need this guy);
(Done) Xerneas (not really necessary, i just love his look and he's the only fairy pokemon i like ._.)

I'm not looking for shinys (i usually hate them lol) just these pokemons, i don't mind not having these legendary since well they are legendary lol and i don't have anything to trade with.

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hi there, I'd love to help you out!

I can see you're new, so first of all I'd like to say welcome to PokeCommunity! In the top right corner of the page, you'll see a 'Me' button. If you click on that, then click 'Edit Profile' from the drop-down menu, you'll be taken to a new page to edit your profile (woah). Just scroll all the way to the bottom and in the '3DS Friend Code' field, put your 3DS FC (and click 'Save Changes') so that other users can see it when you post on the Trade Corner forum.

Once that's done, you need to catch some fodder (unwanted) Pokemon to trade with me (15 of them, if my counting skills are correct). Once that's done, add my Friend Code (next to my profile picture) and reply to me when you do so that I know you're ready to trade. Don't worry if you don't know how to do that; I'll walk you through it once we get to that part, or if you're super eager to get ahead, you can read more about the process here under the How to Link Trade section.

Happy catching!

JoanaaM

Panda
Years
Hi there, I'd love to help you out!

I can see you're new, so first of all I'd like to say welcome to PokeCommunity! In the top right corner of the page, you'll see a 'Me' button. If you click on that, then click 'Edit Profile' from the drop-down menu, you'll be taken to a new page to edit your profile (woah). Just scroll all the way to the bottom and in the '3DS Friend Code' field, put your 3DS FC (and click 'Save Changes') so that other users can see it when you post on the Trade Corner forum.

Once that's done, you need to catch some fodder (unwanted) Pokemon to trade with me (15 of them, if my counting skills are correct). Once that's done, add my Friend Code (next to my profile picture) and reply to me when you do so that I know you're ready to trade. Don't worry if you don't know how to do that; I'll walk you through it once we get to that part, or if you're super eager to get ahead, you can read more about the process under the How to Link Trade section.

Happy catching!

Hi! Thank you for all the explanation! Just got it all done! I had already done some Wonder Trades to try since i didn't know what it was xD So i got some random pokemons (fodder xD)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hi! Thank you for all the explanation! Just got it all done! I had already done some Wonder Trades to try since i didn't know what it was xD So i got some random pokemons (fodder xD)

Sweet! It seems that you're on quite early in my time, so I'll try to wake up a little earlier tomorrow to do the trade with you. If you can be on at about roughly the time you posted that reply, that'd be awesome.

JoanaaM

Panda
Years
Sweet! It seems that you're on quite early in my time, so I'll try to wake up a little earlier tomorrow to do the trade with you. If you can be on at about roughly the time you posted that reply, that'd be awesome.

HEY! I'm sorry, idk what happened i couldn't get in the website, it would appear an error, i tried now and it works... I've already got all pokemons besides Charmander x.x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back