• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
Well, I would have to look at it 2 ways, they are ev'ed, but what's more important?? You have ev'ed and iv'ed breds!! I can put them in either, that is if I decide to make the new section, I'll let you know, did you iv breed those lv1's please??
no sadly i didnt =/ i'm just starting to learn how to iv breed (havent made awhole lot of headway i keep getting distracted

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
I tried my hand at it and it's really hard, can you find 2 more for the lv1's please??
330.png

Shiny Flygon lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 315
Atk. 328
Def. 196
Sp. Atk. 176
Sp. Def. 196
Spd. 282

Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, U-Turn, Stone Edge

241.png

Shiny Miltank lv100 Impish Checked
HP 394
Atk. 196
Def. 332
Sp. Atk. 98
Sp. Def. 157
Spd. 244

Moves: Body Slam, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Stealth Rock

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
330.png

Shiny Flygon lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 315
Atk. 328
Def. 196
Sp. Atk. 176
Sp. Def. 196
Spd. 282

Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, U-Turn, Stone Edge

241.png

Shiny Miltank lv100 Impish Checked
HP 394
Atk. 196
Def. 332
Sp. Atk. 98
Sp. Def. 157
Spd. 244

Moves: Body Slam, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Stealth Rock

Ok omorrow is hursda, see I have no t or y's, don' spill liquid on our lapops!!
I can ry o rade wih ou omorrow??

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
Ok omorrow is hursda, see I have no t or y's, don' spill liquid on our lapops!!
I can ry o rade wih ou omorrow??
yeah thats ok but which of the four ev pokemon do you what for the three of yours ? and what is ur FC ?

Last edited:

SneakyScyther100

Scyther Lover
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
Will you accept a shiny Ev'd Ninetails Lv100 for Milotic lv100 Calm Checked
HP 323
Atk. 128
Def. 233
Sp. Atk. 265
Sp. Def. 328
Spd. 181

SneakyScyther100

Scyther Lover
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
So we're going to to trade a Shiny Lv 100 Ninetails for Milotic lv100 Calm Checked
HP 323
Atk. 128
Def. 233
Sp. Atk. 265
Sp. Def. 328
Spd. 181

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
I would still like the piplup and chimchar and was hoping you could maybe if you had the time rare candy level them up to about 40 because that is about where my team is.

If you will do it then here are the moves i would like them to learn as u level it up.

The piplup that would level to be empoleon i would like it to have Aqua Jet,Bubblebeam,Brine and Metal claw.
The chimchar that would level to be infernape i would like it to have Ember,Mach punch,Flame wheel andClose combat.

When i log off today ill be back on hopefully tommarow morning but can also check pokecommunity from my dsi and if i see your on ill come downstairs and hop on the computer.Im in no rush and i thank you if you can do this.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I would still like the piplup and chimchar and was hoping you could maybe if you had the time rare candy level them up to about 40 because that is about where my team is.

If you will do it then here are the moves i would like them to learn as u level it up.

The piplup that would level to be empoleon i would like it to have Aqua Jet,Bubblebeam,Brine and Metal claw.
The chimchar that would level to be infernape i would like it to have Ember,Mach punch,Flame wheel andClose combat.

When i log off today ill be back on hopefully tommarow morning but can also check pokecommunity from my dsi and if i see your on ill come downstairs and hop on the computer.Im in no rush and i thank you if you can do this.
I can have that done for you, but won't get on here to trade them to you til after 7pm eastern time??
EDIT: Sorry it had surf when it was hatched, so it got all of those move except for AquaJet
Thanks for th trade it was soo good you got on there so fast and the pokemon is great
Thanks again :)
Your welcome, hope it helps lots!! :)

Last edited:
Back