• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually started reading... four series in the past two days and I still have two-three more (volume wise, since my friend game them to me) to start on. Chances are I'll only be continuing one of 'em for the time being, ahaaa.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still have Rave and FMA up on my thing. I decided to stop reading Narutaru since I wanted to watch the anime first. Hopefully dad will be able to find the other two volumes of it.

All of y'all who are reading FT should catch up to it if you haven't already 3<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Detective Conan is still the only thing I'm actively reading. I think everything else is passive for the most part. The one I might pick up is shorter (so to speak? chapters are pretty long though) and monthly release which will make it easier on me.

And idk... i just haven't had the right motivation for FT, despite you, and the people at the conventions. /shrugs.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sounds like me and my temporary lack of motivation to forum RP. /will still LJ RP...

I just need somebody to spaz about it to. Hardly anyone I know shares an equal or somewhat lesser love of it ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mn... yeah. My brain and the way it functions is kind of... weird? I mean.. when my sister spoke on and on about Shaman King, it caught my interest and I read it fully, without stopping. I really think it's how people talk about their favorite series, as well as whether or not there is a character that doesn't arrive too late in the story that drives me to continue reading, and even if they appear later, a character to drive me to that point until whatever character appears and I grow fond of them.

Of course there's the plot and everything to take note of as well.

But, to each their own, I suppose.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

She would have to talk about the right things for it to work. Any spoilers would make me want to read it even less since I know what's gonna happen (and I'm not one to really see how they get there, eh), and well.. yeah.

Again, my brain is weird. :v I can get interested in one thing but not another.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

If I read a bad series, then I learn that it's bad.

If I don't read a bad series, it could just as well be good. You could say it exists in a superficial state, where it has endless possibilities of being either awesome or awful.

With that in mind, not reading a series could sometimes give you greater pleasure than to do it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well hey, I've read some Fairy Tail, Pokey. I'm not too sure what you're saying is valid there. xD;

But, I suppose the last thing you said is true.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Speaking of which, new FT chapter up. But guess who's stuck working on college stuff at the moment :V /working on editing the initial essay, but then I'll have to get it down to 500 words as this college requires that as the maximum

...Maybe I'll read it while at my friend's house. Hopefully he won't mind |Db

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Never mind, thanks to the power of procrastination (and getting the initial part done; mom's helping me cut down on words), I read it on my own |D

Juvia's love whatever-that-is is wrong by the way. Natsu doesn't love Lisanna whatsoever. /will never accept such a fact; knows Andy would probably say that about Lucy though...

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back