• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxynZ

Jak And Daxter Fanboy
Years
Pineco and Treecko

I would like to trade you for a Treecko and Pineco, any nature/IVs. I'll give you an untrained Entei/Suicune for them. Please PM me if you want to trade. Thanks!

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hey guys! Sorry we haven't been on lately, but if there are any trades that were not completed or if any new people would like to trade with us, feel free to either post here or PM either me or MotherSerperior. Thanks, and happy trading! :)

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
hmmmm i know you posted in like page 1 or 2 of my thread im lazy to look it up also do u clone on gen 4??
If yes i have something we could do....
you'd like if you didnt have one
images

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
hmmmm i know you posted in like page 1 or 2 of my thread im lazy to look it up also do u clone on gen 4??
If yes i have something we could do....
you'd like if you didnt have one
images

I just looked in your thread :P
Umm, I wanted the giveaway Shaymin, but you were only doing that on Gen 4, and I can only trade on Gen 5 :(
Sorry. If you do want cloning though, Houndoomed or whatevs did a nice service for me. I'm sure he'd clone for ya :D

MotherSerperior

Years
i might have a shaymin on white but ill need it cloned if i do have one....
And also I have a Shiny charmander but ill ask him and what would you offer for it

Umm, for the shiny Charmander I could trade maybe a legendary such as Phione or since it's a shiny starter I could trade you a shiny Torchic for it :) Or if there are a couple regular Pokemon you want I could trade you those for your one shiny. Up to you.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Do you have a female Torchic, and a male Mudkip? If you don't can you breed them?
Torchic Nature- Gentle
Mudkip Nature- Naive
Also what pokemon are you looking for?

MotherSerperior

Years
Do you have a female Torchic, and a male Mudkip? If you don't can you breed them?
Torchic Nature- Gentle
Mudkip Nature- Naive
Also what pokemon are you looking for?

Breeding the Mudkip would be no problem because it is usually bred male, so breeding a certain nature wouldn't be as hard, but the female Torchic is hard to get as it is much less breed for a specific nature. :/ I don't use any codes or anything, so. I could still try!

Well, specifically, I'm on a hunt for shinies in general, and Raikou, since that's the only legendary I don't have. If you aren't willing to trade those, just let me know what you are willing to trade in exchange :D

Id take shiny torchic after cloning

Okay, well just let me know when you can trade :D

Last edited:

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Breeding the Mudkip would be no problem because it is usually bred male, so breeding a certain nature wouldn't be as hard, but the female Torchic is hard to get as it is much less breed for a specific nature. :/ I don't use any codes or anything, so. I could still try!

Well, specifically, I'm on a hunt for shinies in general, and Raikou, since that's the only legendary I don't have. If you aren't willing to trade those, just let me know what you are willing to trade in exchange :D

Okay, well just let me know when you can trade :D

ok if theres anything you want off my thread post there!! Xb

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
I have a Crown Raikou I could give you? I used the zoroark thing already so it won't work if you try, sorry! And sorry to make it hard on you! Its for breeding purposes ^^'
And for the mudkip I could give you a shiny Pikachu? Or a pokemon with pokerus, your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back