• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

User19sq

I saw it... I saw Meet The Pyro... And I have only one thing to say about it...

Spoiler:

And for those of you who are fans of Adult Swim, TF2, hats, or all three: http://www.adultswim.com/promos/valve/index.html

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
The point is the Pyro goes around killing everybody and only sees rainbows and unicorns. He is the definition of psychotic, capable of literally anything and unrestricted by emotion or morality...

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
You got a rainblower for 1 ref? I really thought they'd be more expensive than that. Good job!

I'm think of buying up to 10 scorched keys today and using 2 of them for myself and selling the rest. A lot of people are looking for these keys and don't want to spend the money on it.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I got the freakin' sweet Robot Chicken hat. I probably won't be wearing it that often, but its always nice to have. Plus, who doesn't love Robot Chicken? Also, what does everyone think of the new "Pyroland" Goggles? Its like I just took Bath Salts. I think I prefer normal Tf2-Vision over Lollipops and Rainbows. I also don't like how the Rainblower and Lolichop are just reskins of the default weapons. Why not the Degreaser and Axtinguisher?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I got the freakin' sweet Robot Chicken hat. I probably won't be wearing it that often, but its always nice to have. Plus, who doesn't love Robot Chicken? Also, what does everyone think of the new "Pyroland" Goggles? Its like I just took Bath Salts. I think I prefer normal Tf2-Vision over Lollipops and Rainbows. I also don't like how the Rainblower and Lolichop are just reskins of the default weapons. Why not the Degreaser and Axtinguisher?

If it wasn't for the new scout and sniper weapons, I would hate the Pyromania update. Pyrovision is a joke, indoors look awful and the white border around the screen throws me off. The only remotely funny thing about Pyrovision is how all the character's voices are high pitched, the demo is especially hilarious. Other than that, it's so unimaginative and just a bunch of reskins. I tried using the rainblower and didn't manage to get a single kill with it, and who even cares about the Lollichop. The scorch shot is just a crap flare gun and I'm not going to go out of my way to get it. Yes, totally agree that if there was anything in the Pyro's inventory that they should've reskinned, it's the degreaser. The lollichop can stay the fire axe I don't really care, but especially now with the +10% buff on all flamethrowers to make them at equal strength, there's absolutely no reason to skin the stock flamethrower if you actually intend on having people use this retarded rainblower. The only good thing to come out of it was that sick taunt that the Pyro got.

On another note, I got the Baby Face's Blaster and holy sdkfjljg I am in love with it. Rolling out fcking sucks but it makes dying that much less of an option. With full boost you're like a freakin gazelle, ain't nobody gonna get a hit on you. I also got the new sniper SMG if somebody wants it. I have a feeling they're going to update it because its effect is pretty damn useless. 3 second crits after you've cleared probably the only enemy that's going after you at close-range. Fantastic. lol

Robot chicken hat is awesome, looks great on Pyro lol

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I think I paid one refined for mine. Definitely worth it.

On another note, anybody looking for:
- Helmet Without a Home
- Apparatchik's Apparel (great if you have Brown Bomber to go with it)
- Strange Rainblower
- Strange Lollichop

hit me up cause I want to get rid of this stuff

Years
Meet the Pyro was.... not what I expected. it does confirm that Pyro is stark raving mad.

I could've got the robot chicken hat, but I didn't feel like signing up for it. oh well. I did make my own scorch shot. It's gonna take some getting used to.

also, I have 2 pyro crates and 2 ashes I have that I'm not going to use.
I can trade them if you want. if you're interested, let me know on my profile or add me on my steam account (it's in the top right corner.)

Years

- Helmet Without a Home
- Strange Rainblower
- Strange Lollichop

I'm not ready to let go of another ref :|
They take forever to get.

Years

- Helmet Without a Home
- Strange Rainblower
- Strange Lollichop

what would you like for the stange rainblower or Lollichop?

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Hey, a hat thread. Nice. And it seems to be a trading centre.

Want to get rid of my Captain's Cocktails. They're that thing that looks like baby bottles in pyroland.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013

- Helmet Without a Home
- Strange Rainblower
- Strange Lollichop

Il give you 2 Ref for a Strange Rainblower. I can go higher...

To me, the new Scout and Soldier weapons seem like gimmicks to me. What? Move slower only to get your speed back when a boost is activated. Plus, you can't even jump. Sure, the weapon has better accuracy, allowing for medium range combat for Scout. But 2 things:
1. This is why the shortstop was created.
2. This weapon and the shortstop completely craps on what the Scout was originally all about: Using your epic skills to get to point blank and taking everything down in 2 hits. Or in other words, hit run and strikes. This weapon just seems out of place.

Plus, how is the new Flare Crap? Its basically puff'n sting in a FLARE GUN. No need to waste Flamethrower ammo. Pair it with the Degreaser and Axtinguisher and that combo becomes even more deadly!

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
a key? dang, how much are those worth? I have 1 Ref a strange lochnload, bat and fists.

2.55 ref per key now, used to be 2.33 before 2012.

I'll trade you a reclaimed and a scrap for your S. Fists (Vanilla, right?).

User19sq

Because I don't feel like explaining the entire story, my friend has some items for me that become tradable on the evening of July 1st that I don't want. So here's what I'm offering:

-Fed-Fightin' Fedora (Tradable July 1st)
-Bird-Man of Aberdeen (Tradable July 1st)
-Cleaner's Carbine (Tradable right now)
-Scorched Crates (Tradable right now)

I usually perfer Pyro stuff, but I'm open to any offer. My only rule, though, is no Demo stuff. I dun liek Demopan... Also, I have a gift-wrapped HHH Headtaker that was meant for someone else, but now rots in my backpack. So if anyone wants that, I'm open to offers for it too.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
how about this, I give you a ref, rec, S fists and S Loch n Load?

Mate, not really selling keys right now. Besides, it's not like I have a S. Rainblower or S. Lollichop, I want those too.

Also, all that for a rec and a scrap? WHAT A DEAL. [/sarcasm]

Back