• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[v2.0] Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Years
Punny Episode
Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Party For Feeling Discord Keen

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
Username: Papyrus
Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle
Why I like her? Well, I would say she is adorkable.

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Pony Fortress 2

Spoiler:

Years
Attack of the Trojan Cake

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
AJ Goes GaGa

Spoiler:

Oh, and a trailer for the season finale is out.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Season 5 - Episode 24

Spoiler:

Years
Gaga the Pony

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The Fluttershy Effect

Spoiler:

Years
Pony Wars
Spoiler:

bitelaserkhalif

Falcon Punch!!
Years
Username: bitelaserkhalif
Favorite pony: Rainbow Dash
Additional Info: I joined this fandom because my friend on 2013. He likes Derpy Hooves / Muffins, a cannon pony. However, this doesn't happen to me until 2016, where I personally becoming brony.

Oh, btw, there's a new MLP the movie which is scheduled on 6th October 2017.
Link

Seems this group activity decreases. IDK why.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Username: bitelaserkhalif
Favorite pony: Rainbow Dash
Additional Info: I joined this fandom because my friend on 2013. He likes Derpy Hooves / Muffins, a cannon pony. However, this doesn't happen to me until 2016, where I personally becoming brony.

Oh, btw, there's a new MLP the movie which is scheduled on 6th October 2017.
Link

Seems this group activity decreases. IDK why.
Seems this club has been inactive for very very long. I suggest you poke the original creator (https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=215121 Meganium) and see if she feels like reviving this as a club. If she doesn't, and if you don't feel like creating a new club (which you certainly can) I guess this thread can just keep existing as a MLP discussion thread with no real club agenda c:

bitelaserkhalif

Falcon Punch!!
Years
Seems this club has been inactive for very very long. I suggest you poke the original creator (https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=215121 Meganium) and see if she feels like reviving this as a club. If she doesn't, and if you don't feel like creating a new club (which you certainly can) I guess this thread can just keep existing as a MLP discussion thread with no real club agenda c:

OK, but i'm pretty sure she don't really like doing it.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
No don't revive this.

This damn shit has gone straight out the window ever since they started shoving HORRID NOT REDEEMED characters (Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord) in our faces and expecting us to like them.

I don't think so.

If this BS continues (which it seems like it's going to) I'll likely quit this show/fandom once and for all.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
No don't revive this.

This damn **** has gone straight out the window ever since they started shoving HORRID NOT REDEEMED characters (Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord) in our faces and expecting us to like them.

I don't think so.

If this BS continues (which it seems like it's going to) I'll likely quit this show/fandom once and for all.

People actually like those characters, especially Trixie, who is a fan favorite who hasn't appeared in a lot of episodes (experience from Equestria Daily).

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
People actually like those characters, especially Trixie, who is a fan favorite who hasn't appeared in a lot of episodes (experience from Equestria Daily).

Well I don't. She's an egotistical, maniacal, holier-than-thou bitch and the fact their shoving her down my throat now expecting me to like her is BS.

Her, Starlight, and Discord need to go back into the holes they crawled out from and die.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Well I don't. She's an egotistical, maniacal, holier-than-thou ***** and the fact their shoving her down my throat now expecting me to like her is BS.

Her, Starlight, and Discord need to go back into the holes they crawled out from and die.

Good thing you're part of a very small minority because a lot of fans really love Trixie, as well as Starlight and Discord (they even get excited about a new Discord episode). No need to be such a party pooper for everypony else.

Back