• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your favorite Gen 5 Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
Your favorite Gen 5 Pokémon? Mine are Swanna, Samurott, Reshiram and Kyurem! Swanna is my favorite Pokémon from all generations and even my favorite of all Characters!! My #0. Samurott is my #1.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Sewaddle/Swadloon is absolutely precious and will always be my favorite. <3

Excadrill and Carracosta come pretty close, though!

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Crustle is my favorite fifth generation Pokémon because of its awesome design (some may claim that it's "uninspired," though I, however, think that it's absolutely genius) and some funny moments in competitive battles. It's by no means my overall favorite Pokémon, but it's close on that list.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Crustle is my favorite fifth generation Pokémon because of its awesome design (some may claim that it's "uninspired," though I, however, think that it's absolutely genius) and some funny moments in competitive battles. It's by no means my overall favorite Pokémon, but it's close on that list.

Oh, I almost forgot about Crustle! You just reminded me how much I appreciate Crustle as well, haha. I had one on my team in X/Y, and it was suuuper fun to use!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Whimsicott, Palpitoad, Sigilyph, and Vanilluxe are just four of my favorites in this generation.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Samurott for me. Reuniclus and Hydreigon for a close second.

blue

gucci
Years
Vanilluxe is my favourite. Few others I like are Cryogonal, Druddigon, Reuniclus, Whimsicott, Crustle, Chandelure and Durant.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
This is honestly very hard because Gen 5 added a lot of great additions to the roster!

That being said, I'd have to say Samurott. It has such a cool design! I also really like Braviary, Volcarona, Haxorus, Hydreigon, and Galvantula.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
For the first place it would be most definitely Hydreigon. It's a shame it's such a high-levelled evolution though. Deino and Zweilows are decent too with Hustle, but the ability has its drawbacks. I also love Galvantula and used to really like Emboar as well.

Years
All I'm going to say is that I've never had much of an appreciation for bug types until Volcarona. It's now my favourite bug type Pokemon and favourite Gen 5 Pokemon overall. :O

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Spr_5b_548.png
Spr_5b_548.png
Spr_5b_548.png
Spr_5b_548.png
Spr_5b_548.png

perfection!!!!!!

Years
I would go with Braviary as my fav, it's just a waste of a really good pokemon as you have to wait till late in the game to get it, others that come close are Darmanitan, Krookodile, sawk and throh

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
My favourite 5th Gen Pokemon is of course Lilligant. I have used a Lilligant in every playthrough of Unova (Except my Psychic Monotype) and have both a Shiny Contest Lilligant and a regular coloured battle ready Lilligant which has both Alola Battle Tree ribbons. Lilligant is my favorite Pokemon overall.

Other Gen 5 Pokemon I like a lot are Jellicent, Gothitelle, Oshawott and Reshiram.

Back