• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Look at me being all Speedy Gonzales with my updates or something.

UPDATE 55
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Cant wait for the 9th gym and man you did some grinding I actually beat it with pokemon at lv50.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
YAY YOU WON!!! Your victory over the Elite4 was glorious. :)

As promised, here is your victory picture. (The chibi-thing in the back is UNHOLYbear. I didn't feel like drawing her in all her unholy glory so I just made her a chibi. And I added TEH-PRO's tail for the sake of awesomeness.)

Just... Where's the part where you leave? You got warped back to your house... :\

EDIT: Hold on... the attachments aren't working...

EDIT: Wait for it... wait for it... .... any day now.... .... .... darn this is taking so long... ... .............. .... All done! The picture should be at the bottom of the page. :)

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
You warped home probably because you took a secret exit to the hall of fame. Annie wanted you to sing, Ran wanted to sex you, and Baro... Baro can't be avoided, but it's worth a try.

"Fortunately... ?"

...Can you translate that please? I don't speak spanish/latin/whateveryourwizardinglanguageis. :D

(BTW how are you? :))
Er... ... English?

Also, awesome drawing you posted there.

Also, I'm fine. Thanks.

Yuoaman

Years
Cant wait for the 9th gym and man you did some grinding I actually beat it with pokemon at lv50.

Yeah, I didn't want to spend more time than I had to repeating the Elite Four so I overleveled like crazy.

As promised, here is your victory picture. (The chibi-thing in the back is UNHOLYbear. I didn't feel like drawing her in all her unholy glory so I just made her a chibi. And I added TEH-PRO's tail for the sake of awesomeness.)

Just... Where's the part where you leave? You got warped back to your house... :\

EDIT: Wait for it... wait for it... .... any day now.... .... .... darn this is taking so long... ... .............. .... All done! The picture should be at the bottom of the page. :)

Yeah, my best bet is that I was knocked out with some sort of large bat... a large bat with "THE END" written on it, I suppose...

Also holy ****ing **** that's badass, and you almost made UNHOLYbear cu-

emot-barf.gif

...I'm sorry, I can't say it... :disappoin

You warped home probably because you took a secret exit to the hall of fame. Annie wanted you to sing, Ran wanted to sex you, and Baro... Baro can't be avoided, but it's worth a try.

Er... ... English?

Also, awesome drawing you posted there.

Also, I'm fine. Thanks.

Everyone wants something from Steven...

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Woo! Go Steven! Almost out of this mad, Spanglish land!

That victory poster is just epic, though. mew_nani, I applaud you.

With all this victory and awesomeness going on though, I have just one question. If the elite four is a multi-storey building and Marthas room is full of lava, the building must have some kind of volcanic vent running through it supplying lava to only that one room. However, the room just a single storey below it is filled with ice which apparently is suspended over a large pit (according to the crazy bird-man who probably shouldn't be trusted).This means that the volcanic chambers theory is impossible as it would mean countless challengers would fall to their deaths in that room, and Steven did not do so. Unless the people who built this room hired lava carrying slave workers to take lava in some kind of unmeltable bucket up several flights of stairs. So, instead of breaking the laws of physics and melting the hands of many laborers, why not just build Martha's room on the first floor? Why does it have to be the fourth?

tl;dr: Corna is stupid and makes no sense. Again.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Woo! Go Steven! Almost out of this mad, Spanglish land!

That victory poster is just epic, though. mew_nani, I applaud you.

With all this victory and awesomeness going on though, I have just one question. If the elite four is a multi-storey building and Marthas room is full of lava, the building must have some kind of volcanic vent running through it supplying lava to only that one room. However, the room just a single storey below it is filled with ice which apparently is suspended over a large pit (according to the crazy bird-man who probably shouldn't be trusted).This means that the volcanic chambers theory is impossible as it would mean countless challengers would fall to their deaths in that room, and Steven did not do so. Unless the people who built this room hired lava carrying slave workers to take lava in some kind of unmeltable bucket up several flights of stairs. So, instead of breaking the laws of physics and melting the hands of many laborers, why not just build Martha's room on the first floor? Why does it have to be the fourth?

tl;dr: Corna is stupid and makes no sense. Again.
Colombo's room is supposed to be a glass bridge (or "cristal", according to him - old folks keep forgetting their words).

And Martha's room doesn't have to be exactly lava. Maybe it's special effects to give a more industrial feel. And it could be taking using tubes, which complain less than slaves. And it could be lava, why not. Corna has some volcanic activity (Cauldron).

Also, nothing says that the E4 is a tower, after all, you keep climbing upstairs and you're always walking north. Maybe the building goes all through a hill, then has a bridgey part (Colombo's room) that goes from the top of a small hill (Perica's) to another mountain that happens to have a volcano and a manmade system that once canalized lava to Martha's room.
Then at the top of this mountain is the Champion's room and the hall of fame.

Cornian arquitecture is always very creative.

In fact, this is now canon. Even though the game's been made... how many years ago?

Attachments

• whatislove.png
    whatislove.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 65
Years
This game was completed somewhere around 2006. I first played it the weekend before Thanksgiving. I actually enjoy this ROM Hack as one of my favorites since it was my first and it is one of the few ROM Hacks majorly edited,and not lazily made. The only other ROM Hack on Pokecommunity that's actually like that is Azure Horizons by Frostbite, a ROM Hack that is like Fire Red meets Emerald, Crystal, and Platinum. Also I believe this Let's Play isn't finished yet since there is Arturo, other legendaries, etc. Or Is It?

Yuoaman

Years
Colombo's room is supposed to be a glass bridge (or "cristal", according to him - old folks keep forgetting their words).

And Martha's room doesn't have to be exactly lava. Maybe it's special effects to give a more industrial feel. And it could be taking using tubes, which complain less than slaves. And it could be lava, why not. Corna has some volcanic activity (Cauldron).

Also, nothing says that the E4 is a tower, after all, you keep climbing upstairs and you're always walking north. Maybe the building goes all through a hill, then has a bridgey part (Colombo's room) that goes from the top of a small hill (Perica's) to another mountain that happens to have a volcano and a manmade system that once canalized lava to Martha's room.

In fact, this is now canon. Even though the game's been made... how many years ago?

Cornian canon is constantly in flux - it makes sense.

This game was completed somewhere around 2006. I first played it the weekend before Thanksgiving. I actually enjoy this ROM Hack as one of my favorites since it was my first and it is one of the few ROM Hacks majorly edited,and not lazily made. The only other ROM Hack on Pokecommunity that's actually like that is Azure Horizons by Frostbite, a ROM Hack that is like Fire Red meets Emerald, Crystal, and Platinum. Also I believe this Let's Play isn't finished yet since there is Arturo, other legendaries, etc. Or Is It?

You're right, there's probably going to be at least two more updates to wrap up the post-game content.

mew_nani

Years
Goody. Hopefully in those last two updates you'll find a way to leave Corna... that way we can raze the place!NOT raze the place. :D

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016

Holy sweet mother of Baro.
That picture was... Awesome.
BUT IT HAS CORNIAN POKEMON
HOW

mew_nani

Years
BUT IT HAS CORNIAN POKEMON
HOW

...I don't know. I still haven't figured that out. :\ Thank you all very much though. :)

So... now that the great and powerful Steven has finally defeated the Elite 4.... how exactly is he gonna leave Corna? :\ Is he gonna fly out? :D

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years

Woohoo! I made canon happen!

Also, I applaud your logic.

Edit: However! When glass is seated beyond a certain point it undergoes a process called glass transition in which it turns from a solid into a semi liquid substance! If in the presence of lava, standing on glass above a large pit would be a bad place to be. Furthermore, the new design for the Elite Four building works, (although suspending a room above a pit would be a difficult architectural challenge) but is it visible from the outside? Either there is once again a contradiction, or Steven is undergoing a strange hallucination (which is probably more likely)!

I feel like Phoenix Wright now...

Edit again:
mew_nani said:
So... now that the great and powerful Steven has finally defeated the Elite 4.... how exactly is he gonna leave Corna? :\ Is he gonna fly out? :D

the_great_and_powerful_steven_by_shoesarentcactuses-d3ior5f.jpg

Yeah, this is probably the longest post I've ever done but I couldn't resist a Friendship is Magic reference...

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
gljav.gif

Congratulation on beating the E4. But your work hasn't ended yet. Sadly.

And about the
Spoiler:

I think is just hot fanta. Cornian aren't enough smart to manipulate magma:
in fact, only Baro can manipulate the elements in Corna. And also republicans.

Back