• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014

An anime recolor of Pendra. I personally think the original is brighter than it should be.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
It looks way too dark to be displayed on screen. What works in animation rarely works the same for sprite.

Also you totally messed up the outline colours

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Okie doke so here is my first shot at a sprite splice :) Hope everyone likes this. I know It's pretty simple but I think it turned out well.

Kabudu.gif

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

An anime recolor of Pendra. I personally think the original is brighter than it should be.
I must say, that looks excellent! The colours work much more better, well done.

I did this for a contest on serebii, it's more or less just a re-type so please critisize on that:
42404479.gif
Basically it's a poision type Mr. Mime.

Years

I must say, that looks excellent! The colours work much more better, well done.

I did this for a contest on serebii, it's more or less just a re-type so please critisize on that:
42404479.gif
Basically it's a poision type Mr. Mime.
The hands and feet are a little too dark, I think. If they were a dark grey like the hair it would be easier to see the detail on them. I also don't think you need red eyes. Red eyes feels more evil than poisonous. Perhaps a green or sickly yellow would work better.

picture.php

Growlithe (tail and hind legs), Shikijika (part of head), Furret (arms), Jolteon (other part of head), and I can't remember where I pulled the blue color from.

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2019
Here's my little sprite sheet recolor/scratch/??? thing. I re-did the Trainer Red sprite and gave him the clothes from the 1st Gen. artwork.

redsheet2.gif

The only thing I'm not too sure about is the hair. Should I keep the hair from the regular Red sprite, as I fear this one's might be too long?

MasterSceptile

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
My Fakemon

Really its like gene splicing.

And I'v made two so far.

They are Mew and Mewtwo.
Each fused with Darkrai.

Tell me what you think. :)

(Oh and I'd really like to see these in a hacked rom.)

cdef881e02f8d5c8341ddc57b624f5ff_50504.jpg

Attachments

• mews.PNG
    mews.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Oh very cool, i only wish the picture was bigger so I could see more of them :P

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
Oh very cool, i only wish the picture was bigger so I could see more of them :P

Ok ill post bigger ones. :)

i posted new ones but the picture looks weird.

So if ya'll want bigger ones tells me.

Last edited:
Years
pokemon rawr
I merged your thread with the Sprite Recolours and Fusions thread, so next time please follow the rules and for further notice, post sprite recolours and fusions here. Posting a thread just for recolours and fusions would make the PA section clutter up with those type of threads. If you'd like to post your own thread, you should atleast have four scratch sprites then you can include the fusions in.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years

I'm not that pleased on the ears, but meh. It's meant to be a tiger. :3 Apart from the shape of the head and some scratch parts here and there, it's a fusion. And... Im not going to say waht parts I used. ;) Some are obvious, some aren't. And the palette is also from an already existing Pokemon.

Updated it and made it a fire type~ Oh, and I made a shiny version.

Last edited:

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
So I just started and I made a few. Tell me what I did right, what I did wrong, and also what to focus on improving.

My irst re-color. Always wanted a Molten-Muk.
firstrecolor.png

My first fusion:
firstfusion.png

Second fusion. I'm calling him Aqua-Punch:

aquapunch.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
The actual blending of the joined sprites could be worse, but none of the parts compliment each other very well - Scizorking has something weird going on with the top of his head (did you auto-resize it? it looks strange altogether), lacks a neck and appears to have a single wing, while Aquapunch has a comically small head and it's arms are in odd looking poses (twisting it back like that probably isn't comfortable)

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
The actual blending of the joined sprites could be worse, but none of the parts compliment each other very well - Scizorking has something weird going on with the top of his head (did you auto-resize it? it looks strange altogether), lacks a neck and appears to have a single wing, while Aquapunch has a comically small head and it's arms are in odd looking poses (twisting it back like that probably isn't comfortable)
Scizorking does have one wing. I guess I forgot the second one. The thing on his head is Heracross' horn, but it kind of came out weird because of Scizors smaller horns got in the way. How would I have gotten a neck? Does Nidoking even have a neck?

And for Aquapunch his arms are in the same positions as they are on Primape (who they are from). And I probably should have made his head bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back