• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Last Game You Completed

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
The last game that I finished was Fantastic Dizzy, back in June 2011. I must say that this game does look easy, it's surprisingly difficult. Some places (if you're not careful) can cause a 1hk. But, I have really loved this game to bits.

SLITCX

Spontaneous Water Lover
Years
The last game where I actually finished the storyline was probably Diablo 3. I'm just stuck on League of Legends now. ._.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Picked up and beat Touch My Katamari the other week. It was very short so I'm glad I got it on sale on PSN but I enjoyed it. Better than the PSP game was and a good Katamari fix considering I haven't played any of them in a while. It's probably the best introduction to the Vita I could have asked for. :P

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I finished Portal 2 fairly recently. Originally had it for the PS3, but I gave it to a friend when I finished it so I bought it on Steam the last time it was on sale. It's so much more fun than I remember.

Years
I consider having a game beaten as when the credits role, which would mean the last 5 games I beat were
Pokemon Black
Pokemon SoulSilver
MarioKart 7
Kid Icarus Uprising <3
Halo 4 Campain (Co-Op Legendary)

However, I haven't completed any of them. In fact, I'm fairly certain I've never 100% any game. The cloest I've come so far is
Pokemon Firered (I'd say I'm about 89% completed)
Bastion (I just have a few levels to beat at highest difficulty in order to complete all 4 endings)
Sonic Generations (I still have to S rank some of the side missions and boss battles)

TY

I just beated Far Cry 3's main story, now to unlock all secret weapons and achieve all SP throphies

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Started a lot of games lately, but haven't got around to finishing them. Tales of Destiny Director's Cut is the last game I manage to complete (about 2 months ago, I believe) I have the original for the PSX, and the remake is pretty well done. Did have to cheat for the final boss and lower the difficulty to easy since I kept getting destroyed though. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Knocked out Kingdom Hearts in about a week's worth of time recently, now that I got that out of the way it's time to finish Persona 4.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Finished all of the Challenge modes on Binding of Isaac now. Geez... I've almost unlocked everything!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Recently beat Pikmin 2 and Fallout 3. I'm really close to beating Gears of War but I'm too lazy to fight the last boss, but I'm pretty much done with that game.

Clefable

what
Years
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Took me about 3 months.
The Great Bay Temple is by far the most excruciating and annoying temple in the whole LoZ series in my opinion. Switching and freezing and unfreezing the water, damn stray fairies. Ugh.

xRice

LAB 126
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Fallout Vegas on the Ps3 and let me tel you how long it is lol

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I think the game I completed was Black Ops 2. I've been trying to complete XCOM: Enemy Unknown but I've been dragging it on instead of just attacking the alien base. I guess I'm trying to get my soldiers nice and strong so they don't die.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
The last game I actually beat was Pokémon Leaf Green. It was like my tenth time restarting the game, and I beat it all the way through in like a month (I also had school/other stuff during that time). Currently replaying my Diamond now, and hoping to beat that within a month's time, too.

Years
Finally finished the Battlefield 3 campaign; amazing. Didn't expect it to be so fun and requires you to think a lot more than the CoD campaigns, the BF3 campaign had a smart idea to it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Beat Takkoman this Saturday, which is undoubtedly one of the best Action Platformers I've ever played.

Also, after a year of trial and error, I've finally beaten Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom.
...Now I just have to beat the game without getting a Game Over.

Back