• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Artists Needed For a New Fan-Game

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2018
Hello, I'm DahDuskull , And I'm currently working on a new fan-game called Pokemon Clay.
The Game is about Choices, where you can take 3 diffrent routes: "Good" , "Bad" and Balanced.
You basically shape the game like Clay .

Anyways, I'm currently writing the story for the game and working on some of the mechanics but
unfortunately, my Pixel-Art skills are not that good.
I have a few designs of fakemons and characters, and I need some one to help me make my designs into real fakemons.
If you want more information about the game feel free to ask :)

Years
If you'd like some artists to help you with things here and there, you might want to be more specific about the fakemon and characters, and what assets you need done. Give descriptions of them, and what sizes you need, etc.
If you want a spriter for your team, it's best to ask in game dev.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284170 Just make sure you follow the rules and requirements there too!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 18, 2017
Hello DahDuskull. I'd be willing to make hand drawn and pixel arts for your game. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Back