• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justice: The Battle for Monticelia [Game Over!]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Game Over!

The day rose. The D'Agata's plan was in motion from the beginning, although Giovanni hesitated for a moment, he knew exactly what he needed to know, and ordered that jdthebud be taken away to the gallows.

As the last member of La Libero stood on the platform, noose wrapped tightly around his neck, he made one final cry, the last breaths of a resistance,

"Today is not the day of my death, but the day justice died!"

And with that, the platform under him fell, and there he hung.

Little did they both know, the young Marchetti boy, Leonardo, watched everything unfold from afar. He would be back, and when he did, he'd take back the city he loved.

jdthebud is dead! He was Captain Savaria.
The game is now over. The D'Agata win!.

The Rules

All Pokecommunity rules apply.
Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master
Kevin Durant as Giovanni D'Agata
Nakuzami as a Mercenary
Pecilia as General Pagano
Gimmepie as a Freedom Fighter
Trev as a Mercenary
jdthebud as Captain Savaria
Desox as a Mercenary
Lycanthropy as a Mercenary

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Wow, that still got pretty tense in the end. GG guys!

jd was mafia? :O
This is a complete shock to me. Let me get a tasty looking hat.

How's this? :D
Spoiler:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Always remember kids:

reading-is-fundamental-rupaul-drag-race-1523994151-1523994153.gif

This was probably my best game tbh. Guessed both the Mafia on D1. Great job to jd on posting up a last defense nonetheless!

Last edited:
Back