• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Protagonist Names?

pkmin3033

Very little info to go on right now, but let's have some fun with this - what are your best guesses for the names of the protagonists of these games? And what will you name yours?

Years
The female protagonist can be called Dusk. :D As for the boy.. that's tough lol. Maybe Liam or Logan, for names similar to Lucas?

I'll name myself after myself as usual, so Janna!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
With the suggestions of keeping them as Dawn and Lucas it makes me think of the whole "reincarnated Links" thing Zelda has going on. Could be something like that, I guess?

As for me, I'll stick with naming myself under what people know me as online, but I'll admit, the thought of "Old Dawn" or "Old Lucas" is entertaining.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
It would be fascinating if they opted not to have the player name their character. I don't think it would happen, but I think that would be really cool.

I dunno if they would go for Dawn and Dusk since this is meant to be a prequel to DPPt. Because of that, I truly have no idea what the protag's names will be haha.

Back