• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Me: YESS!!!!

Kellyn: You embarrass me...

Genesis: Me too!

Me: whatever go hide somewhere

Sure, but it might have to be in English, I haven't learned no Kenji or Romaji yet... I think I didn't spell those right.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Michaela sighed. "For those I gave the manga too, READ TSUBASA FIRST up too chapter 91 (I think) is where the place where one gets the mind **** begins. xxxHolic has a lot of spoilers; I'd say read Tsubasa first, than xxxHolic."

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Seeing as though Penny and Yui are now actually looking for parts of the Abbott family, I might as well give them someone to actually find, eh?

Character

Name: Callum "Cal" Abbott

Personality: The somewhat more sensible – and yet more stubborn younger brother to Penelope Abbott. Callum's still young, and yet naïve, and he's still struggling with being recently departed from his family. As such, he may be prone to making rushed and impatient decisions, and would be rather unsure at the consequences of his actions. Still, he takes after his sister as he usually takes things in a more light-hearted manner, but he is a little more stubborn than she is, and much easier to aggravate. I guess that's why Penny enjoyed annoying him so much when they were both younger. Now a days though, Cal's willing to look past everything annoying that Penny's done just to see his family again. However, each day that becomes less and less likely. He just has to hold on to hope.
As said previously, Cal's much more stubborn and fiery than his older sister, and is angered surprisingly easily, even if this is more like the anger in a sibling rivalry rather than true hate. He's only eight remember, and this kind of situation could cripple even the calmest of souls.
His age also poses a problem considering that he's rather weak compared to an adult, and that he lacks much expertise in Pokemon battling, since he's not old enough to participate in much more than battle practice with his sister. As such, combat will be difficult for him, and Cal will just have to hope that the Pokemon with him knows what she's doing...

Appearance: Cal's rather short at a little under four feet tall. He is only eight years old remember. Unlike Penny, Cal is not green eyed nor is he blonde haired. In fact, there are very few similarities between them. His hair is of a hazel brown colour, and is somewhat short, although enough for it to be noticeably messy after what had happened in Balice. His eyes are of much the same colour as his hair actually, albeit a little darker. Still, they do show just how much this infection has affected him, which is a lot. His skin is fairly pale from living in the colder parts of Sinnoh, which is already cold, and he has thinned somewhat due to the current lack of food. The older and tougher survivors had always gotten there first, either that or it had just rotted. For clothing, Cal wears a pair of somewhat worn blue jeans, and a plain red t-shirt. This shirt is actually one of his favourites even if it is somewhat boring, and is much the only thing which reminds him of home, minus being in possession of his older sister's Pokemon. He wears a yellow backpack, although it carries very little as he has nothing to carry minus the occasional scraps of food which he's promised himself he'll ration. Black trainers are worn, although apart from the thin layer of things in which he refuses to look at or even acknowledge, they're rather unremarkable.

History: Callum Abbott, unlike most of the others trapped in the wreck that remains of Balice, Cal is not technically eligible to own a Pokemon.

He too was raised in Celestic town just like his older sister was, and spent very little time outside of the town apart from the occasional walk along the outskirts and surrounding areas. Cal was always told it was too dangerous, and that he could explore when he had his own Pokemon. This bored him greatly, and stayed that way until her was four, and Penelope had brought back her first Pokemon. A Mesprit, or so she had said. It was in fact a Ditto who had simply transformed into the legendary Pokemon of emotion. Still, Penelope kept it, and they soon left for a journey. And so, Cal was left along with his parents in the tiny town of Celestic. At least his sister would stop annoying him now.

Of course, Penelope would drop by once in a while to show off a new Pokemon or a badge from a nearby gym. During these trips back home, Callum enjoyed spending the time with Penny's knew Pokemon, as it gave him a chance to experience them without having to be old enough to start his own journey. Quite funnily enough, Cal managed to befriend the single most stubborn Pokemon Penny had ever caught, a Rhydon. It refused to listen to a single word that Penny said, but the young Callum had managed to convince it to listen to its trainer. As such, both the Pokemon and Cal kept a rather close bond, acting more like relatives than simple acquaintances. The next year, and after the occasional visit, it became apparent that the Rhydon (nicknamed Keldia) had grown up a little, the somewhat stuck-up Pokemon had become much more regal and mature, and while it was an odd change to Cal, he preferred the company of this new personality rather than the previous.

Anywho, eventually Penny, Cal and their parents travelled to a holiday in Balice, and we all know how this ends. Still, they spent a few days there before the epidemic hit, and Callum Abbott was separated from his family. He wasn't truly alone though. Due to the laws of Balice saying that each person could only carry one Pokemon, they had devised a plan to bring all of Penny's with them. Penny kept hold of Rook the Ditto, while their parents held two others, and Cal was in possession of Keldia's Pokéball. As such, he's been moving from place to place now, hoping to find some source of his family, just as Penny has been doing.

Pokemon

Species: Rhydon
Name: Keldia

And what's all this about a mind something-or-other?

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela blinked. "What do you mean Watchman? If you are exactly where I think you are, then there shouldn't be a mind **** yet. Oh, Arch, the mind **** is about the manga Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles." Michaela winced. "And now the most gruesome part just happened."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela shrugged. "Well, I think the whole entire mind **** is how--actually, even if I say what I was about to say, that would still be confusing. After reading, tell me if you got mind ****** or not. And no need to lie."

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
You know, all of the above is complete nonsense, even the part about my second character beig accepted. Everything right down to the very first post has nothing to do with anything and will not be beneficial in any way. How can you lot stand the constant jabber over nothing imparticular. In all honesty, it's really driving me insane, and I woud much prefer it if you all tried to be sane for once...

Is anyone else really enjoyng this useless conversation?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'm kinda enjoying it, useless jabber keeps this thread on the top of the first page exponentially raising the chances of someone seeing it and joining =P
But yeah, it is a little crazy.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Well you know guys he has a point. We can put the useless jabber in Focus Shift. I think we might have gotten largly off topic and we should get back to talking about the Rp

Back