• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Oh and speaking of prizes, Tortured_Soul you have yet to pick up yours. I failed to mention it earlier as I had assumed you left PC. When you returned I had kind of forgotten, XD.

So you get three hatchlings of your choice. ^^

Years
El Supafly didn't come in the end again. We really need to organise an actual set time for a battle, not just saying oh I'll be on early afternoon or whatever..

You know what time I stay on until (no later than 11:00pm GMT).

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
lol, that sorta removes the "Donation" part of it. If they do it just for the free round...

But yeah, I'll beat everyone anyone. :P

~T_S

Everyone anyone... except Prince of course. ;) Be ready for our warm up battle tomorrow. :P

On a side note, Dark_Azelf should have entered this tourney, he's so damn good.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
Well looks like it's the last day everyone. I wonder who I'm gonna get paired up against in the next round.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Nameless* doesn't seem to be responding to my PMs. I don't think he is active, I'll check his Profile, I think he may not have time for round 1.

edit: strange, he was active today. has he forgotten the battle?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Nameless PM'ed telling me that he may have to drop out. So it looks like you're going ahead AdvancedK9.

As for the rest of you, it looks like the only battle with a chance is ~Swish~ VS El Supafly. Hope those two can find a time to fight. =S

Years
Nameless PM'ed telling me that he may have to drop out. So it looks like you're going ahead AdvancedK9.

As for the rest of you, it looks like the only battle with a chance is ~Swish~ VS El Supafly. Hope those two can find a time to fight. =S

Like I keep saying, I'm trying my best, I really am. Whenever El Supafly says he'll be on to battle, he never is. When he is on, it's usually in the middle of the night or very very early morning my time (GMT). I asked him to state a particular time earlier in this thread a day or 2 ago, but no response yet. He logs on almost every day as well, but I dunno, he hardly ever posts here. I'm trying.. I'll try PM'ing him 'again', see if that wakes him up.

Years
Yeah, we have six battles left to go. So, the new deadline is Saturday. However, future free rounds will now be chosen among those with results already in. ^^

See above ^

I've pm'd El Supafly now, see if we can get anything done. My instincts say it's going to be difficult though. Lets just hope he responds this time.

EDIT: Oh, I did mean Saturday, not Sunday like I said in my last post.

Years
To confirm, El Supafly won our battle. Very good game, was a close one.

Worked for weeks and months for this moment, but wasn't enough in the end... Ah well, more luck next time! I did have the odd bit of hax against me, but I had other opportunities so...all was fair just about. I can only blame myself for a few silly mistakes. Good luck El Supafly, I want my conqueror to go on and win!

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2009
Hahah finally got that battle done I see. Grats Supafly.
Thanks Loto.

To confirm, El Supafly won our battle. Very good game, was a close one.

Worked for weeks and months for this moment, but wasn't enough in the end... Ah well, more luck next time! I did have the odd bit of hax against me, but I had other opportunities so...all was fair just about. I can only blame myself for a few silly mistakes. Good luck El Supafly, I want my conqueror to go on and win!

Well it was a close game. Some how he knew my strategy. Haha.

Back