• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go Away 'Nintendos Main Executive'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
We all know you're cigarettes. Give up. You're IPs are EXACTLY the same. Not to mention the IP registered to 'Nintendos Main Executive' is from the UK, with an ISP of ENERGIS UK.

Furthermore, this "executive" is from Leeds England, if my sources are correct (33%). Not only that, but the Proxy is FALSE! Forget it, cigarettes. GAME OVER.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
What kind of game is 'Go Away Nintendo's Main Executive'? Do you have any pics?

A flaming topic obviously doesn't belong in this forum. Someone should move it... Actually, it should be locked, since it's against the rules anyway...

I'm not condoning what he did, but you should really know better...

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
A flaming topic obviously doesn't belong in this forum. Someone should move it... Actually, it should be locked, since it's against the rules anyway...
Would you like to do my job, SBaby? I'm sure you would, but that's besides the point. This isn't a 'flaming' topic. I'm announcing to the forum that the executive is a fraud, and no one should stop their projects because of him/her. Does this seem irrational, mean, or agressive in any way? My intention is never to hurt any individule.

Yes, I do know better. I wouldn't be a mod if I didn't.

And SBaby, mods get post reports too.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
To dispell rumors and move on from this whole affair, this thread will now be closed, and perhaps later deleted. NOT for flaming, mind you, achem.

I've been having an aweful day. We had another fake nintendo rep registration, and when I try to stop it certain individules claim I'm flaming... ah. The misery. No one said a mod's job was easy. I just hope to not make another enemy on these boards. Sorry for snapping at you SBaby, I'm a little stressed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back