• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
"SP is going to fix the first bug, don't worry.
But I'm curious about that E4 bug =)"

i think this is bug but this isint normal , my upper post

"ps. u or someone must fix some exp bugs , i mean for example in elite four if i kill stelix 65 lvl i got 2700 exp , BUT if i kill torterra 66lvl iv only recive 630 exp
this same situation exist in other pokemons in elite four"

from last moment , metagros 70 lvl 44 exp

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2011
Groment City

Does anyone know what to do when you get to grometch(I don't know the right spelling) city-the desert one. I go to the gym and a guy says go to mine. The mine guy says go to the museum and the museum guy says I need a ticket!? I've been trying to figure this out for like 3 hours at least. I even went all the way through Mt. Zheri and I just found Steven and someone else battling at the end and when I passed them nothing happened and I got to a deadend where I needEd surf? Thanks to anyone who can help.

I have this exact same problem. Tried going in and out multiple times but still doesn't work. Steven doesn't react at all when I pass him in the cave.

Also, I taught my Heracross the TM Rock Climb but it doesn't work or even show up on the Pokemon screen as a usable move outside of battle.

The Groment problem is kinda bugging me now since I absolutely cannot find a way around it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2020
"SP is going to fix the first bug, don't worry.
But I'm curious about that E4 bug =)"

i think this is bug but this isint normal , my upper post

"ps. u or someone must fix some exp bugs , i mean for example in elite four if i kill stelix 65 lvl i got 2700 exp , BUT if i kill torterra 66lvl iv only recive 630 exp
this same situation exist in other pokemons in elite four"

from last moment , metagros 70 lvl 44 exp

Hey , that bug is caused because these pokemon have overwritten the old ones...torterra may have been put on top of a low exp pokemon. Thats my guess, but SP or ASH will be able to explain ;)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey , that bug is caused because these pokemon have overwritten the old ones...torterra may have been put on top of a low exp pokemon. Thats my guess, but SP or ASH will be able to explain ;)
Yeah! You got that right!
You won!
Here's... nothing :D

Okay... now jokes aside. It's like glenlotsofnumbers said.
Wes replaced Pokémon he did not need and he did not edit the exp value or whatever it's called =)
I don't know whether SP's gonna fix this or not, but I can guess he is.

Years
where can i find kibago(axew) i just reached second gym and i saw in youtube that the eight gym have a haxorus so i was wondering where can i get one

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2020
You won!

Wes replaced Pokémon he did not need and he did not edit the exp value or whatever it's called =)

I hope editing does not take too long, for it would delay the English version :/

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You won!

I can fix that EXP bug, but first, I need a list of the EXP values of PKMN.
Does anybody know where I can find that list?

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2020
I can fix that EXP bug, but first, I need a list of the EXP values of PKMN.
Does anybody know where I can find that list?

I think you might find the calculator at the end of this page helpful. ;)

http ://www .psypokes .com /lab /expguide .php
*sorry for the spaces, I do not have 15 posts :/ *

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
This is really weird... I could sware that when I reached that point of game, only talking to guy ahead of gym was enough... in fact I think he gave me that ticket.
Don't you have save from before?
QUOTE]

I've been using Battery saves, but I do have a save state save from awhile ago, so should I just try using that? Also, I used a save from the English version, and after I got to the fourth gym, I renamed the save and used it for the portugese version. Could that cause the problem?

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
that exp bug can be easily fixed using the "amplifier" hacking tool :p but yeah i agree that serebii is a good place for info regarding pokemon

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I've been using Battery saves, but I do have a save state save from awhile ago, so should I just try using that? Also, I used a save from the English version, and after I got to the fourth gym, I renamed the save and used it for the portugese version. Could that cause the problem?
Well it is possibility... I wouldn't say no...
Were I you I'd start playing anew.

that exp bug can be easily fixed using the "amplifier" hacking tool :p
Good point.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
Also, I taught my Heracross the TM Rock Climb but it doesn't work or even show up on the Pokemon screen as a usable move outside of battle.

The Groment problem is kinda bugging me now since I absolutely cannot find a way around it.

Exact same here except I didn't use heracross I used Larvitar. It's annoying because this is my favorite hack I have. And the same with Steven not noticing me but I accidentally deleted that from the quote ...

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
could someone tell me where can i get the ticket? i managed to beat the elite 4 and after my pokemon has been placed in hall of fame the game just resets and i find my character in his bedroom. i read some post that somebody in the house will give me the ticket, but who is that "somebody" please help me, thanks in advanced!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
could someone tell me where can i get the ticket? i managed to beat the elite 4 and after my pokemon has been placed in hall of fame the game just resets and i find my character in his bedroom. i read some post that somebody in the house will give me the ticket, but who is that "somebody" please help me, thanks in advanced!
That somebody is professor Jasmine in her lab.

noobtrainer123

some dude
Years
Can someone help me ?
im really lost.im at serenity city and gym leader's not there.
and there's a girl blocking the entrance to mt icestorm.
where's the gym leader ?

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I see that a few people asked about the FEEBAS evolution method. I can't evolve my FEEBAS either; I have tried the max happiness route, but I had no luck. My FEEBAS is at level 61, and still no evolution. The water stone does not work either. Is there some way that I can boost its beauty? (Assuming that there are not any pokeblocks in the hack)

Back