• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned for having Jirachi as your avatar.

(And I noticed the hack part at the end, but can you try to make the banning reason Pokemon related? kthnks. :> )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned because hacker may or may not be Pokemon related ( I know it is, but I'm trying to make a point that your posts still need more Pokemon to them. :( )

Also banned for the several animated Pokemon sprites in your signature.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
Banned for having your Pokémon dance in your signature.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED!
because...

MEOWTH: We interrupt this post for the new announcement. Pokemon B & W is coming out in March, and the fifth generation completely excludes me. I deserve to be in every generation! Hence, I am going to make my own Pokemon Game: Pokemon Meowth version, where the great me is legendary! Also...*Darkpokeball slices off Meowth's head before he can continue*

Darkpokeball: Banned because your location is with the zombehs. And admit, you're also relieved that Meowth is dead.

Meowth: I'm not dead yet! *gets whacked with a shovel*

Darkpokeball: That's how to kill a Meowth.

Meowth: *sews his head back on* I'm still not dead.

Darkpokeball: The person below me has never killed a Chainsaw Meowth. Wanna try? Be my guest.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Banned because Ash is not being evil in your avatar, but Black Rock Shooter is being epic.
Double Ban because Black Rock Shooter reminds me of Darkrai.

Back