• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Hey guys, first of all I would like to congratulate the creator of this awesome hack. I have finished the story of the game and my problem is i can't seem to find Dialga and Palkia as well as Regigigas anywhere. I would really appreciate a help or a hint. Thanks :-D

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
Hi hear is how you mega evo your pokemon. You ress the start botton. Then hear a sound. Pick a move. Then your pokemon will evo.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hi, for some reason Kurt is working a on a nuclear missile. He is always busy and after lots of steps and hours, he still is working.
I have used 9 Max. repels on the forest and nothing works, help.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 3, 2017
I got stuck in fuschia city team rocket stole my pokemon and i cant get it back any know how to fix it ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 28, 2017
After Elite Four 1 and all the side quests before Fucshia town, when you try to enter Safari Zone, Jessie and James steal all your Pokemon and Items.

But I might have broken the game somehow. I know Koga is supposed to come to you, cut the tree and take your stuff back in Route 15 but...
This should guide you through what happens with me: https://imgur.com/a/qbyd3

Please tell me this is still fixable and I dont have to restart a new save game.

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
Years
-Seeing As LCCoolJ95 Suggested The Possibly Of Adding Kanto And Johto Into Theta Emerald EX...Would You Consider Adding Hoenn To Shiny Gold Sigma???

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Okay, Imma ask this: Where are each and every one of the fishing rods located? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
Is anyone aware of an actually updated Pokemon location guide, the official one only includes gen 1-3 Pokemon. Seems silly to add in twice the amount of Pokemon to have absolutely no resources to help find them..

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is anyone aware of an actually updated Pokemon location guide, the official one only includes gen 1-3 Pokemon. Seems silly to add in twice the amount of Pokemon to have absolutely no resources to help find them..

In the first post, there's a link called: 'Guía Oficial ACT Jan 2017'. It's a download to a PDF containing information about the game, including a location guide for all pokemon as of the latest beta (I think).
Though, it might be better to wait until the next update which is coming in November.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
-Anyone Have Luck Editting SGS In Advance Map Yet???

There's a bunch of reasons this won't work. There's a chance the map structure isn't even in the same location in SGS because of the sheer amount of maps. I think the rom is expanded to 32MB and I don't quite remember if A-Map can handle that. Also, all the pokemon up to 7th gen are included, and A-Map can't handle expanded pokemon. There's probably a bunch more reasons.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
-I Can't Download The Guide. It's In The Wrong Format.

You are downloading from the link at 'Gu?a Oficial ACT Jan 2017' right? It's a PDF so do you maybe not have Adobe or anything that can read that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
So people at the game corner in goldenrod talk about card flip but all there is are slot machines also the tm's are all garbled misaligned text. Is this normal or is something up with my version?

edit:after making it to mahogany town, between the glitches and bad level curve i'm not sure why anyone plays this hack. how am I supposed to reach level 40 with my pokemon when the highest level wilds i can fight are in the 20's i just dont understand. Am i supposed to use the rare candy cheat included in the walkthrough cause that's just bad design.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Wow i like this hack, my nephew says it's even better than red chapters

BTW how rare is Eevee in the national park?
And is it possible to get all the stones to evolve it early the normal way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back