• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
is there any guide or pokemon location guide here?? im kinda confused here, try to catch another starter pokemon,,,

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Thx a lot, btw what "gifted" mean??? i already beat e4 and cant find any legendaries beside reshiram kyurem, zekrom, and latias?

If you're referring to the other starters and other legendaries, every time you beat the 2nd round e4, go to Oak's lab and he'll give you a random egg containing a random starter or legendary.
That means if you want to complete the dex, expect to be battling the league upwards of 100 times.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
If you're referring to the other starters and other legendaries, every time you beat the 2nd round e4, go to Oak's lab and he'll give you a random egg containing a random starter or legendary.
That means if you want to complete the dex, expect to be battling the league upwards of 100 times.

Only the legendaries come from eggs.
It's either an egg or a random starter w/ hidden ability

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
I got rayquaza, gone to the move tutor that teaches draco meteor, no dragon ascent :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Only the legendaries come from eggs.
It's either an egg or a random starter w/ hidden ability

Oh i see, thx a lot... i though there will be some hidden cave, so this hack only expand to Kanto region with 7 Island? no Johto?? or other map?? *(i thought there are some hidden story i miss).

Btw, when i want to go to Mewto Cave on Misty town, there some guy block the passage, what should i do?? he said i have to beat e4, but i already did and he didnt let me pass through

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I got rayquaza, gone to the move tutor that teaches draco meteor, no dragon ascent :(

I don't think the tutor who teaches Draco Meteor will also teach Dragon Ascent. It's either another special NPC, its by level up, or you'll need the move reminder.

where do you get abilities pill???
I believe they're only available in Cerulean Cave. There's a merchant inside.

Oh i see, thx a lot... i though there will be some hidden cave, so this hack only expand to Kanto region with 7 Island? no Johto?? or other map?? *(i thought there are some hidden story i miss).

Btw, when i want to go to Mewto Cave on Misty town, there some guy block the passage, what should i do?? he said i have to beat e4, but i already did and he didnt let me pass through

Cerulean Cave is only accesible once you defeat the 2nd round Elite 4. To get to that you'll need to complete the Sevii Islands mission. And no, this hack doesn't add any new dungeons or areas aside from Hidden Grottos.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm currently working to make this easier to deal with and separating everything based on location rather than species.

Ah, I've done something like this already. I could post it once I clean it up a bit.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
I don't think the tutor who teaches Draco Meteor will also teach Dragon Ascent. It's either another special NPC, its by level up, or you'll need the move reminder.

I believe they're only available in Cerulean Cave. There's a merchant inside.

Cerulean Cave is only accesible once you defeat the 2nd round Elite 4. To get to that you'll need to complete the Sevii Islands mission. And no, this hack doesn't add any new dungeons or areas aside from Hidden Grottos.

Ahh i see thx for explanation, emmm i have been wondering how many times do u need to beat E4 to get mega stone?? already search on many grotto, but no one give me mega stone... T.T

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
my ryquaza is level 100 now,and gone to move reminder, sstill no dragon ascent

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ahh i see thx for explanation, emmm i have been wondering how many times do u need to beat E4 to get mega stone?? already search on many grotto, but no one give me mega stone... T.T

Mega Stones start appearing after you get your Mega Bracelet, so just beating the E4 once. There's one set in Kanto and another set in the Sevii Islands

my ryquaza is level 100 now,and gone to move reminder, sstill no dragon ascent

Ah, then either we're missing something, or Mega Rayquaza isn't in the game.

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
Mega Stones start appearing after you get your Mega Bracelet, so just beating the E4 once. There's one set in Kanto and another set in the Sevii Islands

Ah, then either we're missing something, or Mega Rayquaza isn't in the game.

true, and maybe groudon and kyogre don't have primal forms

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Any other ROM HACK beside this one?? i mean, that have features like this HACK

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)
Years
Help Ive patched the game and tried to play it on vba but it says Need a bios file where the fuck can I get a fucking bios file?

Back